Offended Sheryl Crow Joins 'Easily Offended' Leftist in Freak Out Over Now-Banned Country Music Song/Video

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Jason Aldean's anti-crime song is now #1 on the charts thanks to leftist snowflakes being offended over his anti-crime song and pressuring CMT to ban his song video.

The video accurately shows real footage of Antifa, BLM, & liberal vience and crime, which really triggered rhe leftards.

I guess they do 't like veing reminded that THEY are the violent ones and that their agenda, policies, and pro-crime legislation have destroyed their Democrat/Soros-backed Injustice system-run big cities....and they hate the rest of the country being reminded as well.

Jason Aldean's anti-crime song is now #1 on the charts thanks to leftist snowflakes being offended over his anti-crime song and pressuring CMT to ban his song video.

The video accurately shows real footage of Antifa, BLM, & liberal vience and crime, which really triggered rhe leftards.

I guess they do 't like veing reminded that THEY are the violent ones and that their agenda, policies, and pro-crime legislation have destroyed their Democrat/Soros-backed Injustice system-run big cities....and they hate the rest of the country being reminded as well.

Sheryl Crow and CMT must be extremely racist if they believe only minorities commit crime and that there are not minority majority small towns that would literally stomp out that kind of nonsense in their towns as well.

Last edited:

Not a country music fan but now I will have to hear it.

Plus, she has nothing to worry about. Antifa and BLM wouldn't do anything is a small town in places like the south and the west. Because of what will happen.

Sheryl Crow and CMT must be extremely racist is they believe only minorities commit crime and that there are not minority majority small towns that would literally stomp out that kind if nonsense

BLM, Antifa, & Eco-terrorist leftists don't pull their Violent, looting, burning, middle of the road-sitting bullshit in small town conservative America.

Last edited:
It's amazing people would freak out over these lyrics, but won't bat an eye with millions of Rap lyrics.

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town
Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town

Coming from an approximately 80% armed small town in a state where everyone can carry without a permit.......................

Bring it.

Time is here, Crow.

I have no idea why that is deemed offensive.

I have a moderate appreciation for country music. Some of it is musically satisfying. And lyrically , some of the songs are very clever.

This song shows why Aldean is popular. He’s got a gift.

I've never been a fan of Aldean.

I am now.

That's the town I live in.

Why was this song banned?
Somehow being opposed to criminal behaviour is racist.

Being against unprovoked assault and car-jacking and robbery is racist.

Last week having an American flag and being patriotic was racist.

The week before that is was being opposed to illegal immigration was racist.

And the week before that being respectful of law enforcement and first responders was racist.

To vote democrat today is to be pro-illegal immigration, anti-police, anti-American and pro-crime...

...isn't that a wonderful platform ...

Forum List

Back