Of the Gays and Lesbians I know...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Lesbians seem to be very Hostile towards Gay Men... And they don't seem to get along very well as groups...

Anyone else witness this?...

The Lesbians we know, when they have Parties, it's only Lesbians and Heterosexuals...

What's with that?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Maybe the gay guys don't want to party with the lesbians?

But seriously, it might go both ways:

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Why lesbians are the butt of gay men's jokes

One quote from that article:
"It creates an animosity and it's self-perpetuating because the men have their groups, the women have their groups, and they don't understand each other's concerns. Homophobia is massively under-reported yet we have it within our own community. It's all totally unacceptable and needs to be challenged, wherever it comes from."

Maybe the gay guys don't want to party with the lesbians?

But seriously, it might go both ways:

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Why lesbians are the butt of gay men's jokes

One quote from that article:
"It creates an animosity and it's self-perpetuating because the men have their groups, the women have their groups, and they don't understand each other's concerns. Homophobia is massively under-reported yet we have it within our own community. It's all totally unacceptable and needs to be challenged, wherever it comes from."

Lesbians clearly take in the Ass from Gays...

What?... :dunno:

peace...

Lesbians seem to be very Hostile towards Gay Men... And they don't seem to get along very well as groups...

The Lesbians we know, when they have Parties, it's only Lesbians and Heterosexuals...

peace...

I really haven't witnessed that. :dunno:

peace...

I really haven't witnessed that. :dunno:

Well then that settles it... :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back