Of the current Democratic candidates, who would make the best President?

Of the current Democratic Candidates, who would make the best President?

• Biden

• Sanders

• Harris

• O'Rourke

• Buttigieg

• Warren

• Booker

• Klobuchar

• Yang

• Castro

• Hickenlooper

• Ryan

• Gillibrand

• Gabbard

• Delaney

• Inslee

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

Its not that hard guys. IF you don't like any of the candidates you pick whatever is the least worst option for you. I'm sure everyone here is smart enough and mature enough to do that.

Last edited:

I would say Joe Biden. He has by far the most experience. 36 years as a Senator from Delaware. 8 years as Vice President. He also tends to be one of the more moderate Democratic candidates when it comes to several policies. He is also more knowledgeable when it comes to foreign police and defense policy than any of the other candidates.

Gross...for as much of a blow hard and Jew nut sucker Donald Trump is I would still take him over any of those commies.

I would say Joe Biden. He has by far the most experience. 36 years as a Senator from Delaware. 8 years as Vice President. He also tends to be one of the more moderate Democratic candidates when it comes to several policies. He is also more knowledgeable when it comes to foreign police and defense policy than any of the other candidates.

Up until this last year or so, I would have agreed. IF he had run 2016, I probably would have voted for him.

But now with all his accusers and he not being remorseful or sorry for his actions in light of the me too movement.....he's just coming off as a slimy dirty old man that could possibly get away with it and that's pathetic, especially since others have lost their careers over less.

Sad for the Democratic party, you pick someone that isn't a candidate.

I think Biden would make the best President but he has too much baggage to get elected so I picked Buttigieg. So far at least, he seems like he'll be a dynamic candidate and a centrist president.

The poll choices are inadequate.

An empty chair would make a better President than would any of the Dem candidates.

A new dim has entered the race

29774445_1_x.jpg

Its not that hard guys. IF you don't like any of the candidates you pick whatever is the least worst option for you. I'm sure everyone here is smart enough and mature enough to do that.

dead-chelatinamericanSt.jpg

Sad for the Democratic party, you pick someone that isn't a candidate.

Biden set to announce presidential run in Thursday video

Former Vice President Joe Biden will announce his presidential bid on Thursday morning with an online video, two sources close to Biden with direct knowledge of the planning confirmed to NBC News.

Biden will then appear in Pittsburgh on Monday for an event at a local union hall, NBC News has learned. Biden will then embark on a tour of the four early voting states — Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada — in the following weeks.

The former vice president finds himself atop many early primary polls. The RealClearPolitics polling average has him at just above 29 percent, with Vermont independent Sen. Bernie Sanders in second place at about 22 percent.

Biden set to announce presidential run in Thursday video

Forum List

Back