Of Course We'll Take In Refugees!

- until actually offered one to take in. :auiqs.jpg:

Amy Mek on Twitter
I saw this yesterday. Swedes are so progressive.....until you call them on it.
Every one of them said they would welcome refugees into their homes....until 29 year old Ali shows up and they have to take his ass in.....then they start making up excuses that they can't take the guy in today. Not today. Sorry.

In the last 20 years, illlegal alliens have displaced American workers. But that's Ok, somehow. Why middle or lower class Americans deserve less than illegal aliens get now-santurary cities for law breakers? Doesnt that violate the constitution...nobody is above the law? Not even Mexicans?

Last edited:
Right now, here in Denver, multicultralism means letting illiterate Somolians drive RTD buses, running yellow lights, missing stops, not being able to speak english even...this is what being multicultural means.

Last edited:
Right now, here in Denver, multicultralism means letting illiterate Somolians drive RTD buses, running yellow lights, missing stops, not being able to speak english even...this is what being multicultural means.
and that's the way it's always been the first generation doesn't learn the language so well just like your ancestors probably if they didn't speak English at home. You're very polite racist congratulations.

This is the same crap as what happened with the Jews before World War II, Republicans fear-mongering and just plain racism fought it all the way.... We're talkin refugees here especially Syrian once in Iraq you ones that is the real disgrace. Sweden took many times more than we did. We're taking 10000 I believe this year and Europe took about four million and we were the people who started the problem LOL

Amy Mek on Twitter
Aurora Colorado is short of police, they want to hire "Illegal aliens" ,er, undocumented so callled "Immigrants" now. So many levels of stupid, it defies logic...
it is the GOP that refuses a national ID card that would end this problem like in every other modern country. Great job super duper.

Amy Mek on Twitter
Aurora Colorado is short of police, they want to hire "Illegal aliens" ,er, undocumented so callled "Immigrants" now. So many levels of stupid, it defies logic...
it is the GOP that refuses a national ID card that would end this problem like in every other modern country. Great job super duper.

I support a national ID, limited to seven years, and I also support tattooing illegals found here after being once deported.

and that's the way it's always been the first generation doesn't learn the language so well just like your ancestors probably if they didn't speak English at home. You're very polite racist congratulations.

This is the same crap as what happened with the Jews before World War II, Republicans fear-mongering and just plain racism fought it all the way.... We're talkin refugees here especially Syrian once in Iraq you ones that is the real disgrace. Sweden took many times more than we did. We're taking 10000 I believe this year and Europe took about four million and we were the people whod the problem LOL

Amy Mek on Twitter

I support a national ID, limited to seven years, and I also support tattooing illegals found here after being once deported.
Me too. A national identity, now we are are going to have to agree on what that that is.

Dual citizenship not permitted.

Maybe ...

RED CARD - Native American. Born here. No ties to any other country.

GREEN CARD - Born elsewhere, naturalized.

BLUE CARD - Authorized visitor/tourist/college. Must leave by/on expiration date.

NO CARD - No licenses, no property, no job, no business, no school, no nothing. Your ass is gone.

This is the same crap as what happened with the Jews before World War II, Republicans fear-mongering and just plain racism fought it all the way.... We're talkin refugees here especially Syrian once in Iraq you ones that is the real disgrace. Sweden took many times more than we did. We're taking 10000 I believe this year and Europe took about four million and we were the people whod the problem LOL

Amy Mek on Twitter

Me too. A national identity, now we are are going to have to agree on what that that is.
The GOP propaganda machine would just fear monger you about an ID card Communists and all that.... The country will get through this also. By which I mean the GOP misinformation machine. And their giveaway to the rich ruin the country operation.

So, giving russian nationals special favors is called collusion. Giving illegal aliens sanctuary from federal law without consent of the voters isnt collusion though? Hmmm. Go figure.

Diversity. Multiculturalism. Its all bullshit forced on us without our consent. Most of us never were asked if we wanted it, this is a new form of facism forced on us, a new form of tyranny.

Last edited:
Diversity. Multiculturalism. Its all bullshit forced on us without our consent. Most of of never were asked if we wanted it, this is a new form of facism forced on us, a new form of tyranny.
Actually, you are outvoted. You're in the 30% that will not allow rational Solutions... Well you will but you vote Republican and they won't LOL a higher temperature

Lets clearify: Refugees are welcome. But to the degree and excess illegal imigration has been given, that has got to end. One way or the other. That's what led to Trump.

Out voted? We voted forTrump, that seems to scare the left facists.
70% or something are for amnesty. 30% go nuts at the very mention of it, being brainwashed.... And fascists are right wing and always will be no matter what liberal fascism and ignorant pundits say.

Forum List

Back