Odd, to say the least

I can hardly wait for the first hard question Palin gets about foreign policy.

This woman is clueless.
i have a feeling you are gonna be shocked
but then again, mind numbed idiots wont know it when they see it

That might be why the Republicans are keeping her away from the press.
I don't think she's clueless. She reportedly has a tendency to refer to Obama as "Sambo" and she seems to be a pathological liar, judging from her performance at the Con. They are trying to deprogram her first, IMO.

I don't think she's clueless. She reportedly has a tendency to refer to Obama as "Sambo" and she seems to be a pathological liar, judging from her performance at the Con. They are trying to deprogram her first, IMO.
got a link to back that racist claim up?

Ravi--go talk with eots--I think you two have a great future !

of course they will

~snip~

they will pick and chose who's shows they will do and when
no different than any other campaign

(1) In the case of Palin, Why will they do this?

(2) Do you think there's a difference between a candidate saying "I will sit down with some reporters" and "I will not sit down with any reporters"?

(3) Do you think it is reasonable for the public to want to assess Palin's abilities/knowledge/responses before the election?

(1) In the case of Palin, Why will they do this?

(2) Do you think there's a difference between a candidate saying "I will sit down with some reporters" and "I will not sit down with any reporters"?

(3) Do you think it is reasonable for the public to want to assess Palin's abilities/knowledge/responses before the election?
did you not read the full post?
this is just stupid to ask these questions when they were ALL already answered in my post

ALL campaigns do this

Sorry, I was trying to be brief.

It seems like Palin should be interviewed and scrutinized because she is a recent addition to the national scene and the election is only 2 months away. Also, it seems like if she was at least doing *some* interviews, even just with one or two friendly reporters, that that would also go some way towards backing up the claim that she is experienced and ready to go on day one.

Obama did interviews, I heard him on the radio, on the TV, etc, back from 2007, talking about his plans. He was in over 20 primary debates, and has been in the paper for well over a year.

So it seems like a different kettle of fish to me, and I am guessing that other people would also like to see more of this woman in order to decide if she should get their vote.

But, I do agree with you to a certain extent - Campaigns aren't in it to lose. And the way the two parties address the economy over the next two months will really be the deciding factor in the election, so whether she gives interviews or not is probably not important. Still, it isn't fair to compare her situation to Obama's, in my opinion. If you google their names for example, there are ten times as many hits for obama than Palin, that's because he's been under the microscope for so long.

I want to know more about this person.

:) And this ended up long, which is why I went short the first time.

Sorry, I was trying to be brief.

It seems like Palin should be interviewed and scrutinized because she is a recent addition to the national scene and the election is only 2 months away. Also, it seems like if she was at least doing *some* interviews, even just with one or two friendly reporters, that that would also go some way towards backing up the claim that she is experienced and ready to go on day one.

Obama did interviews, I heard him on the radio, on the TV, etc, back from 2007, talking about his plans. He was in over 20 primary debates, and has been in the paper for well over a year.

So it seems like a different kettle of fish to me, and I am guessing that other people would also like to see more of this woman in order to decide if she should get their vote.

But, I do agree with you to a certain extent - Campaigns aren't in it to lose. And the way the two parties address the economy over the next two months will really be the deciding factor in the election, so whether she gives interviews or not is probably not important. Still, it isn't fair to compare her situation to Obama's, in my opinion. If you google their names for example, there are ten times as many hits for obama than Palin, that's because he's been under the microscope for so long.

I want to know more about this person.

:) And this ended up long, which is why I went short the first time.
you can be sure Palin WILL talk to reporters
just give it time
one thing i doubt is that they were prepared to handle the nasty stuff they got this past week, at least not all of it
so, i dont fault them one bit for giving her(and her family) a slight break

you can be sure Palin WILL talk to reporters
just give it time
one thing i doubt is that they were prepared to handle the nasty stuff they got this past week, at least not all of it
so, i dont fault them one bit for giving her(and her family) a slight break

give it time? we don't have much time DC! The election is two months away and we know jackshit about her views on ANY issue, at least not straight from her own mouth anyway.

Are you kidding me with the "they weren't prepared for the nasty stuff"? They are republicans DC, they revel in the nasty stuff! They roll around in it, letting the stink get all over them. They have Karl Rove for cripe sake..how can you say they weren't ready for the nasty stuff?

she's not some china doll. She came out swinging on Wednesday and then retreated.

What is she gonna do, sucker punch and then run until November?

The longer they keep her from directly answering questions the more people will start to wonder what they are hiding especially with all the new information about her that's coming out about trooper wooten, earmark spending, leaving Wasilla in debt, hiring a lobbyist for a town of 9,000 people, etc.

She has a lot of explaining to do and she better start doing it fast.

Forum List

Back