Odd timing for another shooting.............

Does anyone else find it interesting that another mass shooting happens while Schiff-ty and his fellow Dim Dems aren't faring too well with their impeachment "thingy"? Kind of makes you wonder............

Yeah me telling the dumbasses a day or two ago false flags are going to come watch and see LOL.........
Does anyone else find it interesting that another mass shooting happens while Schiff-ty and his fellow Dim Dems aren't faring too well with their impeachment "thingy"? Kind of makes you wonder............
Wow you might be on to something!!!
Possibly meth.
Again, you ARE an IDIOT. And a Kiwi to boot, who probably has no REAL knowledge of American politics, other than what you see and hear from biased media. Pathetic.
The only thing pathetic is the thread premise.

LOL

tenor.gif

your so fkn clueless and stupid to this chit-- you would drink shit if some political fk told you assholes it would help save the earth ! Yeah your that fkn stupid.
Exactly.

Possibly meth.
Again, you ARE an IDIOT. And a Kiwi to boot, who probably has no REAL knowledge of American politics, other than what you see and hear from biased media. Pathetic.
The only thing pathetic is the thread premise.
Those " NO GUN SIGNS" . really saved that fkn place you democratic stupid fk a.hole

Last edited:

It was California so it was some punk Democrat kid who shot his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend then himself. He had just turned 16 so you know it was his gun. It was a 45. So he either stole it or took it from his parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When are they going to treat these schools like corporations with the security that is required on such large industrial complexes ??? Guarantee that you won't enter into a manufacturer facility, chemical facility, military facility, nuclear facility or many other facilities with a weapon, no ID or etc.

How is it that after all these mass shootings, securing these schools still escapes us ??? You have got to be kidding me right ?? A fenced boundary with specific entrances armed with a guard, metal detectors before entrance is to much to ask for ??? Are the children not important enough anymore ????

How sick can a nation get ?

Possibly meth.
You're a pretty easy mark to be fair.
After all this time to re-think it...are you really defending the premise of your thread?

Possibly meth.

You live in New Zealand. First no one here gives a shit about your opinion and I see gun control in your country, Sweden, England and Venezuela isn’t doing to good.

Possibly meth.

This has got to be one of the dumbest threads ever started.

Possibly meth.

Says the idiot with Barry the Fairy, THE dumbest president we've ever had, as their avatar.

Possibly meth.

You live in New Zealand. First no one here gives a shit about your opinion and I see gun control in your country, Sweden, England and Venezuela isn’t doing to good.

This person, idb, IS a dumbass. So there's THAT..................

Exactly, everybody knows that the perfect time for a school shooting is when absolutely nothing else is going on....these Dems are so dumb...

Official school shooting season isn't until after St. Patricks Day anyway...

Possibly meth.

Says the idiot with Barry the Fairy, THE dumbest president we've ever had, as their avatar.

Actually the dumbest of all time is the current President.

I guess you think your avatar is cool.

Possibly meth.

That's fine, don't reply then.
See ya.

Possibly meth.

Phew...big statement.
There's some pretty stiff competition out there!

Possibly meth.

This person, idb, IS a dumbass. So there's THAT..................
Are you still defending having started this thread?
Hilarious and sad at the same time.

A confused 15 year old boy slipped through the cracks of the mental health system, broke a ton of laws and committed murder. I wonder how many kids saw it coming and kept silent and how many faculty ignored the kid's problems.

Forum List

Back