#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

You seem nice.

Nahhh, all of us redneck wimmens are barefooted trailer rats looking forward to the next Monster truck rally.:eusa_eh:

Ok, now I feel like we are getting somewhere.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RDD_1210 again.

I really, really, really hope this thread goes into the merits of beauty based on geographic location and political ideology.

Thread win!

My two cents.......

There will always be a whackos in any group.

I am not a fan of the OWSers....but I also am pretty certain they all don't want to do physical damage to Wall Street (just a guess).

At the same time, they seem be fading already. I am in China and I have asked people around here who follow U.S. politics if they have been watching this....generally, they haven't.

I have not heard anyone I know discuss it.

I am afraid it just isn't what people wish it were.

The media I am watching is already moving on.

You are just being too rational about this.

Well... hell, isn't it you guys that say the "tree of liberty must be watered in blood"?

Perhaps your on the wrong side of liberty. Now, I will never, EVER condone violence against my fellow Americans. But this system of "money rules everything" and "might makes right" that we have now has got to change.

It's boiling to a head, and I would NOT be surprised if the less stable of the group turned to violence.... which would be a damned shame.

yep, I gotta hand it to you. you demoncrats are much better at stirring violence than the tea party was.. hell,, the tea party couldn't even think up burning New Yawk to the ground and sending Macy's a molotov cocktail. It's supposed to be tomorrow.. I wonder will Macys be full of shoppers? More bang for the buck? Your class warfare is finally paying off for you isn't it?

Fuck you, ya XXXX-Meister. I love the way you guys play "innocent" now that another group is stealing some thunder from you... "we... we... we never did that!!!" I've heard and seen how you guys have acted since 2008, and it still continues today. All you have to do is root through these posts on any given day and see it(Of course, you'll choose not to) with eyes wide open instead of half shut.

You, in particular have said some real evil shit yourself, right Obie Doodle? But it's OK for a Conservative to treat other people like shit, isn't it? Just not when Liberals fight back against your Attila the Hun like horde. You think you own this country and no one else's opinion matters. Once again.. fuck you. Just like you're propagandists say... It's time to take our Country back. It belongs in the power of the people.... ALL the people.

Well... hell, isn't it you guys that say the "tree of liberty must be watered in blood"?

Perhaps your on the wrong side of liberty. Now, I will never, EVER condone violence against my fellow Americans. But this system of "money rules everything" and "might makes right" that we have now has got to change.

It's boiling to a head, and I would NOT be surprised if the less stable of the group turned to violence.... which would be a damned shame.

yep, I gotta hand it to you. you demoncrats are much better at stirring violence than the tea party was.. hell,, the tea party couldn't even think up burning New Yawk to the ground and sending Macy's a molotov cocktail. It's supposed to be tomorrow.. I wonder will Macys be full of shoppers? More bang for the buck? Your class warfare is finally paying off for you isn't it?

Fuck you, ya XXXX. I love the way you guys play "innocent" now that another group is stealing some thunder from you... "we... we... we never did that!!!" I've heard and seen how you guys have acted since 2008, and it still continues today. All you have to do is root through these posts on any given day and see it(Of course, you'll choose not to) with eyes wide open instead of half shut.

You, in particular have said some real evil shit yourself, right Obie Doodle? But it's OK for a Conservative to treat other people like shit, isn't it? Just not when Liberals fight back against your Attila the Hun like horde. You think you own this country and no one else's opinion matters. Once again.. fuck you. Just like you're propagandists say... It's time to take our Country back. It belongs in the power of the people.... ALL the people.

people who use the c word are SHIT.. and that's just the way it is.. mr. shit.

Fuck you, ya XXXX. I love the way you guys play "innocent" now that another group is stealing some thunder from you... "we... we... we never did that!!!" I've heard and seen how you guys have acted since 2008, and it still continues today. All you have to do is root through these posts on any given day and see it(Of course, you'll choose not to) with eyes wide open instead of half shut.

I agree.. Anyone who calls a woman the c word is a lowlife.. it says a lot about that person and I don't care what ideology you are.

I agree.. Anyone who calls a woman the c word is a lowlife.. it says a lot about that person and I don't care what ideology you are.

isn't it cute how when they go off on a tangent they fail to mention the shitty way they treated President Bush for ten years??? I love that about them.

All I can say is Oh GOODY!

It would be the best thing in the world to happen to obama's reelection and clips of the riots and fires are played over and over again with his voice saying how much he supports the rioters.

I negged him for that...and for being a general twit too..

isn't it cute how when they go off on a tangent they fail to mention the shitty way they treated President Bush for ten years??? I love that about them.

I rarely use that word... and I apologize for posting it.

But hey... I've been called a faggot, a deadbeat, lazy, a welfare bum, a Communist and a host of other things even nastier. I've been fuck you-ed many times and once again... a host of other nasty ways of saying "I disagree".

When I first got on this board, I was hoping for intelligent discussion and well thought out arguments... some of the people on this board do that.. most don't. At first, I did my best to be courteous and respectful... but in return, I received "fuck you communist faggot" as what passes for an intelligent debate.

So, I guess the more I posted, the more vitriol I see....More from the Conservative side, but oft times from my own, the less I feel obligated to spare other people's feelings on here.

Apparently, I stepped over the line...

Truthfully... I'd be more than happy to discuss these issues in a civilized manner... but it seems that's not how this message board works.

Once again... I apologize, but I am going to start flagging shit that I find to be offensive too. I don't think anyone needs to be called a faggot, for example.

Forum List

Back