#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Yea i think the OWS organizers have now allowed their fringe nutters to take over. It's a shame because they did have some valid beefs.

So did any of the OWS protestors volunteer to shovel their piles of feces out of or near the park? or were they just animals that pooped on the sidewalks and expected a city employee to scoop it away?

Yea i think the OWS organizers have now allowed their fringe nutters to take over. It's a shame because they did have some valid beefs.

Similar to how the republican party has let the fringe right wing nutters take over their party.

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

what part of that video was inaccurate?

Outstanding. And, the demoncrats support them 100% Colon said they're all American as apple pie.. Who cooks apple pie with a Molotov cocktail?

You're a real sick fuck, aren't you? I guess lies are just an M.O. with you. Good to know. Won't be wasting anymore of my time on your posts. :eusa_hand:

BTW, just shows you, rep doesn't mean shit. :eek:

They are discrediting themselves you batshit crazy mo fo.

Hey thanks for the neg rep and the cowardly remark. If you guys work really hard you can bump me down to zero and confirm everything I already know about the conservatives of this board.

Outstanding. And, the demoncrats support them 100% Colon said they're all American as apple pie.. Who cooks apple pie with a Molotov cocktail?

You're a real sick fuck, aren't you? I guess lies are just an M.O. with you. Good to know. Won't be wasting anymore of my time on your posts. :eusa_hand:

BTW, just shows you, rep doesn't mean shit. :eek:

I'm just fucking crushed. but I can't wait til tomorrow what about ewe?

Forum List

Back