OCA's bitch and moan thread.

Mr. P said:
HA! never lighten up on a YANK, cuz then they may think they won the war! :gross2:

We're at war?? Kickass!! :kiss2: I win!

I'm going to use OCA's thread to bitch about having the hiccups.

I just flew back from Indy with my wife on Wednesday.... before the flight, my wife wanted to change seats so we could sit at the front of the plane so when we arrived back in Vegas, we could get off first and get home. The only way to do this was if i took and isle seat and she took a center seat in the row in front of me. Well, you guessed it.... when the largest woman I've seen in ages got on the plane with one of those moomoo shirts/dress things, I just KNEW she was going to sit next to me.... hey, but I got lucky! She has the window seat next to my wife! :D She snored the entire 4 hour flight! My wife said she looked comfy though, she was so huge that she could rest her hands on her stomach!

I teased my wife about that to no end. Usually I am the one that gets stuck next to the cow.

Sir Evil said:
Worse than the strectch marks are the big mommas that were those tight pants, you can see those nasty dimples that make their butts look like waffle irons! :puke:

LOL I was thinking that but wasn't going to post. I see that all the time on the boardwalk, or malls.. :wtf:

NEXT BITCH!

I am going to start beating with a tire iron all teenage boys I see wearing their pantwaists down around their kness with their skidmark stained drawers hanging out. Do they think this looks cool?

I mean how do girls check them out? Do they say "gee I like Johnny because he has the biggest load of shit in his pants" ARRRRRRGH! :banana2:

Nice cracks on annoying ol'OCA people, I love the humorous spirit really! :tng:

OCA said:
NEXT BITCH!

I am going to start beating with a tire iron all teenage boys I see wearing their pantwaists down around their kness with their skidmark stained drawers hanging out. Do they think this looks cool?

I mean how do girls check them out? Do they say "gee I like Johnny because he has the biggest load of shit in his pants" ARRRRRRGH! :banana2:

guess we all had our fads but this one makes me wanna sic my dog on em and see how fast they can run like that.

OCA said:
NEXT BITCH!

and you can start with my smart ass mouthed son.
Stupid. he looks like a moron

dilloduck said:
guess we all had our fads but this one makes me wanna sic my dog on em and see how fast they can run like that.

If you watch the show COPS at all you can see how well they run with their pants dragging on their shins... :teeth:
And might I add could do with out seeing it BLAH!

MyName said:
HELLO - I just asked you to do that :teeth:
It'll make you feel better. me too.

Well send him to my 1 week boys camp, i'll guarantee you he comes home with slicked back hair, a nice gold chain with a big fat gold cross on it, and he sports a more modern and cool mediterannean look in his clothing. 1 problem might be that he develops a smoking habit and feels the need to have appetizers and wine about 6 every evening.

I guarantee you though his new fear will be to ever embarrass his parents again.

OCA said:
NEXT BITCH!

If some punk kid ever shows up on my doorstep dressed like that to take my daughter on a date, I'll make sure to tell him that he can date her as soon as he learns how to dress himself - and slam the door on him.

I'm with you on this one OCA! :beer:

gop_jeff said:
If some punk kid ever shows up on my doorstep dressed like that to take my daughter on a date, I'll make sure to tell him that he can date her as soon as he learns how to dress himself - and slam the door on him.

I'm with you on this one OCA! :beer:

Just hand him some toilet paper and tell him to return when he has cleaned himself up.

Leave it to men to take the long way around something...

Just look, point, and say "What the hell is THAT?!" They'll be embarrassed enough to immediately fix the problem, and not suffer from the same insanity in your presence again.

Shattered said:
Leave it to men to take the long way around something...

Just look, point, and say "What the hell is THAT?!" They'll be embarrassed enough to immediately fix the problem, and not suffer from the same insanity in your presence again.

Also works when one dressed like that tries to pick you up :teeth:

Bonnie said:
Also works when one dressed like that tries to pick you up :teeth:

Oh, there's an even quicker remedy for that.. :) Ya know that look you give whomever you're walking with when you pass something that makes you do a double-take? That kinda raised eyebrows, quirky "good grief", and quick shake of the head "you're nuts" kinda look?

Give'm that. Words are completely unnecessary at that point. :)

Forum List

Back