OCA's bitch and moan thread.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
In this thread its all about my personal likes and dislikes or more commonly known as "shit I hate".

Today's hate....

I hate fat women who wear midriff baring shirts. For the love of God, nobody wants to see your enormous belly with the stretchmarks,COVER THE FRIGGIN THING UP OR GET YOUR ASS IN SHAPE!

Thanks for listening...new one to come tommorrow.

OCA said:
In this thread its all about my personal likes and dislikes or more commonly known as "shit I hate".

Today's hate....

I hate fat women who wear midriff baring shirts. For the love of God, nobody wants to see your enormous belly with the stretchmarks,COVER THE FRIGGIN THING UP OR GET YOUR ASS IN SHAPE!

No argument here. :alco:

OCA said:

Today's hate....

I think Edward told em to do it just to piss you off ! :rotflmao:

OCA said:

Today's hate....

:laugh:

OCA said:

Today's hate....

We already had that discussion. Pick a new bitch. :tng:

Said1 said:
Ahhh yes, but spring is in the air, along with fat guts and stretch marks. :(

Don't you just have the urge to spackle the stretch marks in? ...or is that just me?

Sir Evil said:
Worse than the strectch marks are the big mommas that were those tight pants, you can see those nasty dimples that make their butts look like waffle irons! :puke:

ok there is this nude beach in san francisco...baker beach.....gigantic fat people....naked....or worse yet in banana hammoc ks or dental floss string bikinis
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sir Evil said:
Worse than the strectch marks are the big mommas that were those tight pants, you can see those nasty dimples that make their butts look like waffle irons! :puke:

LOL! Nasty. Or what's even funnier is the women who wear huge shirts to cover their big butts, sneaky. :D
I saw someone like that the other day, and to make it worse, she was wearing biking shorts, and had a mulletish hair style. Hot stuff.

Shattered said:
Don't you just have the urge to spackle the stretch marks in? ...or is that just me?

To be honest, I feel like going over and giving their huge bellies a poke with my finger, just to see if they giggle like the dough boy! :teeth:

Sir Evil said:
:confused:
I'll never understand that myself, to each their own I guess!

Heard OCA likes em though so long as they are Greek! :D

Mellets an all? I used to go to school with this girl who permed the front part of her mullet, real hick, road a little yellow bus to school and everything. I just remembered her now. :laugh:

My I see we're all in a very kind mood tonight. :poke: :clap1:

gop_jeff said:
Dangit... I thought we were gonna get to bitch and moan about OCA in this thread! :laugh:

We still can - we just need some secret code. :D

Mr. P said:
Yeah, making fun of fat women now..they forgot about the fat kids in school thread ...Oh well,
some things never change... :poke:

:poke: Lighten up, toots. A little humor, after a looooooooong ass-busting day is good. :)

Forum List

Back