Obviously, informed people don’t swallow their lies.

In 1919, the total population of Soviet Russia was 95 million people. The Jewish population of Soviet Russia was only 200,000 Jews. .21% of the total population.

And yet, they apparently were responsible for every single aspect of the Bolshevik Revolution.

We are THAT awesome.

In 1919, the total population of Soviet Russia was 95 million people. The Jewish population of Soviet Russia was only 200,000 Jews. .21% of the total population.

And yet, they apparently were responsible for every single aspect of the Bolshevik Revolution.

We are THAT awesome.
Kind of like Hitler, I suppose, if you think that is "awesome."

By the way, right now there is a permanent exhibit at the Museum of the Jewish People in Tel Aviv that features "Heroes of the Jewish People." There's Bob Dylan and Einstein and Joy behar and other worthies and there is also this guy:

A 10,000 strong rally of the workers, peacefully discussing their difficult situation, has been surrounded by the machine gunners, sailors and grenadiers. After the workers refused to disperse, they were shot with rifle volleys. Then the machine guns went off aimed into the crowd and grenades started exploding among the rally participants. The rally has fallen to the ground and became quiet. Neither screams nor groans of the wounded and dying cold be herd from the machine gun fire... The city became deserted and quiet. Some escaped, some hid. The workers lost no less than 2000 victims. That was the first act of the horrible tragedy in Astrakhan. The second – even more horrible act – stared 12 March. Many workers have been captured by the “victors” and imprisoned in 6 detention centers, in the barges and stem ships. The most horrible was the stem ship “Gogol”. The wires about a “riot” have been sent to the capital. The chair of Revolution Military Soviet L. Trotski responded with a brief wire: “Deal with mercilessly”. That sealed the destiny of the un

Awesome.

The Jews of Spain were not Ashkenazim. Ashkenazim were a Turkic people. The Palestinians are Semitic. If you criticize the Ashkenazi treatment of Palestinians, you'll be called "antisemitic!" Isn't that hilarious? Here is some more Ashkenazi handiwork in Russia. Compare this picture to the one of famous victim, Elie Weisel in one of the THREE Nazi "death camps" he managed to survive.

View attachment 586435
Let us not wonder why is it that Mr. " I know it All " is not giving ONE source for his allegations.

It works out so much better for ignorant people, does it not?

Let us not wonder why is it that Mr. " I know it All " is not giving ONE source for his allegations.

It works out so much better for ignorant people, does it not?
I find it best to ignore such disgusting antisemites. They are taunting us to get us upset, and I don’t want to give them the satisfaction.

At the core, these Jew-haters are upset that despite millennia of horrific persecution, culminating with the Holocaust, Jews have still risen above to become successful, contributing members of society. It speaks to their intelligence, motivation, discipline, and willingness to work hard. IOW, the Jew-haters are just jealous.

Kind of like Hitler, I suppose, if you think that is "awesome."

By the way, right now there is a permanent exhibit at the Museum of the Jewish People in Tel Aviv that features "Heroes of the Jewish People." There's Bob Dylan and Einstein and Joy behar and other worthies and there is also this guy:

Awesome.
By all means, keep posting anything which has nothing to do with Israel.
Your OP has nothing to do with Israel. All to do with Conspiracy Theories against Jews.
It also has no source for your "History".

No one has to guess why you do not give sources to your allegations.

I want to see your sources, History student.

Let us have them.

By all means, keep posting anything which has nothing to do with Israel.
Your OP has nothing to do with Israel. All to do with Conspiracy Theories against Jews.
It also has no source for your "History".

No one has to guess why you do not give sources to your allegations.

I want to see your sources, History student.

Let us have them.
Actually, it’s good in a way. It shows just how much antisemitism is behind the vilification of Israel.

I find that, without fail, any thread on Israel, with liberals yapping about how it has nothing to do with antisemitism, brings out the antisemites like moths to a flame. If anything, it proves why Jews need at least one country of their own for safe harbor.

So which is it? Were Jews melted down and turned into lampshades or was that a lie peddled by Rabbi Stephen Wise to whip Americans into a war frenzy? Your Bolsheviks, however, did do some skin work, speaking of documentation.

View attachment 586432
I'm nothing if not fair, and I will certainly acknowledge your remarks with all the weight and credibility you Nazis have earned.

Actually, it’s good in a way. It shows just how much antisemitism is behind the vilification of Israel.

I find that, without fail, any thread on Israel, with liberals yapping about how it has nothing to do with antisemitism, brings out the antisemites like moths to a flame. If anything, it proves why Jews need at least one country of their own for safe harbor.
People vilify Israel for its reprehensible behavior.

Think how childish it is to greet every criticism, however legitimate, with a cry of persecution.

Mommy, all the kids at school hate me.

That's because, little David, they have a psychological disease that forces them to hate you for your perfections. There's nothing you can do about it, so content yourself with hating them back and doing what you can to sabotage their lives until you have the opportunity to kill them all as Jehovah has commanded us.

But my gentile friend says the kids hate me for my behavior.

Nonsense. How can anybody hate perfect behavior? They are just jealous. Remember dear, G*d chose us and made them to be cattle.

I'm nothing if not fair, and I will certainly acknowledge your remarks with all the weight and credibility you Nazis have earned.
How about that? A Bolshevik speaking on "credibility." LOL, by deception thou shalt wage war, oh, and, muh credibility.

People vilify Israel for its reprehensible behavior.

Think how childish it is to greet every criticism, however legitimate, with a cry of persecution.

Mommy, all the kids at school hate me.

That's because, little David, they have a psychological disease that forces them to hate you for your perfections. There's nothing you can do about it, so content yourself with hating them back and doing what you can to sabotage their lives until you have the opportunity to kill them all as Jehovah has commanded us.

But my gentile friend says the kids hate me for my behavior.

Nonsense. How can anybody hate perfect behavior? They are just jealous. Remember dear, G*d chose us and made them to be cattle.
You feel persecuted that is your problem. Israel can be criticized by anyone for the right reasons. Israelis themselves do so.
But to lie about Israel s behavior and pass it for something it is not and never was, and never will be......

That is called vile. Wherever you learned your lies, and you have given some of your Jew hatred sources, it will not change one iota all Christians and Arabs who live in Israel and around the world know about.

Obviously you are not and never will wish to be an informed person.

You stay that way while Israel will continue to make friends with Arab countries who do know the facts about the Palestinian Arabs and the grifter leaders they have had for 100 years.

Laugh, clown, laugh.

How many imbecils like youself have you recruited so far for you Jew hatred Festival?

Laughing my head off at the wimpy attempt to recruit dim wits like yourself .

Israel and the Jewish Nation will continue to survive creatures like you.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel live.

Never Again means Never Again

Obviously you are not and never will wish to be an informed person.
And that's precisely the reason for your hysteria. I am informed, and the truth shatters the pat little lies the Talmudists like to tell and that you like to believe.

I know, for example, that Jews were the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century--and, per capita, no one else even comes close. I know that their constant whining about what victims they are is based primarily on selective history and outright falsehoods. I know that "antisemitism" is a made-up joke that first appeared in 1880--invented by the Talmudic rabbinate as a way to maintain their stranglehold on the Khazar Jews. I know that you people are the source of much suffering in the world.

And that's precisely the reason for your hysteria. I am informed, and the truth shatters the pat little lies the Talmudists like to tell and that you like to believe.

I know, for example, that Jews were the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century--and, per capita, no one else even comes close. I know that their constant whining about what victims they are is based primarily on selective history and outright falsehoods. I know that "antisemitism" is a made-up joke that first appeared in 1880--invented by the Talmudic rabbinate as a way to maintain their stranglehold on the Khazar Jews. I know that you people are the source of much suffering in the world.
Cookoo. Cookoo. Cookoo

No. You can't cause anger. The most you are capable of causing is disgust.
Not even that.

Laughter at the make believe world he finds himself in, which is not capable of touching us, no matter how many believe in it.

Not even that.

Laughter at the make believe world he finds himself in, which is not capable of touching us, no matter how many believe in it.
Agree. His brand of antisemitism is so surreal that it harmless.

The antisemitism we have to fear is that which is more subtle, aNd insidious, and comes in the form of downplaying or tolerating antisemitism, applying double standards where Jews are concerned, and/or pretending that hostility toward Jews has no relationship to anti-Zionism.

Street Juice is a Jew Hating piece of garbage.

Forum List

Back