Obozo announces amnesty for a million more illegals!!

Aint it fuckin terrible? This is a un-patriotic move by any prez IMO

But I guess its ok when good old boy Ronald Regan does it eh? republicans are hypos!!!!!!!

That's why they make good Christians. They go armed to the teeth so nobody can keep them from thumpin' their bibles. I love it when one of them gets caught exercising their pud outside the home.

Last edited:
But I guess its ok when good old boy Ronald Regan does it eh? republicans are hypos!!!!!!!

No it's not ok and RR should have been hung for giving amnesty. But at least he got congress to change the laws and his amnesty was legal. OTOH obozo did not change the laws. He just announce he won't enforce the laws.!!!

If you're illegal but have a relative in america, you get to stay in brazen defiance of the laws. !! Repubs should scream obozo is a traitor and mexico-firster but they won't do anything.

That just about take care of 20 million of them. Hell they are all related.

People who have never even met a Mexican really ought to shut up because really, they do not know what they're talking about.

Why not just say you hate brown skin and be done with it?

:clap2:Yeah!!! I thought it was going to take at least another day before the race card came in. Guess I was wrong.

Start getting them onto the tax roles. Good.

What a stupid thing to say. When your reported income is $30,000 and you have 8 kids you don't pay income tax. Hell - they'll now be able to get the Earned Income Credit.

Liberals can't think at all.

Let's see.....are you a paper shuffler or a monitor watcher? Did your daddy or your granddaddy leave you your fortune. Shucks......I've got you Republicans figured out.

:eusa_clap:Well if that were true...you would see what an idiot Ubama really is. Keep trying.

We know Obammy is a traitor. He has two relatives living here illegally. :D

Ain't that something. Of course his aunt got asylum but only because obozo ordered it. And his illegal uncle has a dui conviction. He's been here over 20 years.

That gutless coward romney should have talked about this but no - he's too noble to go negative!!!

:eusa_pray:If he had talked about it...the left would be yelling 'Thats Racist' for about a year after.

Actually I'd take a Mexican anytime over a bible thumping, gun totin', hillbilly Republican from Appalachia. Especially one of those pro lifers who thinks life begins at ejaculation and a woman's ovaries shut down if anybody except her husband is screwing her.

Make a run for the border then. No one here will miss you for a second.

Eat your heart out! I won't be going anywhere. There's a real need on this board for information to come from somewhere except Faux News and Lush Rambo because the Republican bubble needs an occasional fact that isn't just made up.

:DSo how many years down the road are you going to start posting the truth. Maybe after Ubango is doing dishes at a fast food resturant.

Reagan started this amnesty invitation.

Nope.

Goes back much further than that.

Until we change, nothing else will change and rw's/Rs do not take responsibility for their actions.

Its ALWAYS Obama's fault.

:DAnd when Ubama fails...its Bush's fault. Patetic lefties.

Anybody who didn't notice that the debt doubled under Bush and that the market and economy crashed just about the time He, Bernanke and Paulson handed the banks nearly a trillion dollars unbridled with any restrictions and that the jobs were bleeding off at 750,000 a month at the end of Bush's second term has their head planted deep in Fox News's ass.

[Ain't that something. Of course his aunt got asylum but only because obozo ordered it. And his illegal uncle has a dui conviction. He's been here over 20 years.

That gutless coward romney should have talked about this but no - he's too noble to go negative!!!

:eusa_pray:If he had talked about it...the left would be yelling 'Thats Racist' for about a year after.

Yes they would and so what. The left is making a fool of itself by crying racism all the time. There is nothing racist about demanding DUI illegals be deported and everyone knows it.

Millions of illegal mexicans on welfare will boost the economy by spending all that unearned money. Forward to prosperity !!!

Forum List

Back