Obozo announces amnesty for a million more illegals!!

Article 3 Section 3 of the constitution defines treason as giving aid to our enemies and mexico is the biggest enemy we have.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Next time do some research and maybe you won't make a fool of yourself.

We're at war with Mexico?

Read the quote. Giving aid to our enemies is treason - there doesn't have to be a shooting war. Mexico has invaded us with 30 million illegals and that makes them the biggest enemy we have.

ALL HAIL KING OBAMA who doesn't need Congress or anyone else. The Constitution you say? WHAT CONSTITUTION??

[

But trying to villify Obama as a traitor who is aiding an enemy is the most moronic thing I have seen in a while

I would in fact suggest that Presidents who cuddle up to Saudi Arabia come closer to fitting the definition of traitor than does Obama for this. BTW I WOULD include OBama in that group.

Mexico has invaded us with 30 million illegals stealing jobs, govt benefits and IDs from the american people. Mexico is the biggest enemy we have. What is saudi arabia doing to us.

Article 3 Section 3 of the constitution defines treason as giving aid to our enemies and mexico is the biggest enemy we have.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Read the quote. Giving aid to our enemies is treason - there doesn't have to be a shooting war. Mexico has invaded us with 30 million illegals and that makes them the biggest enemy we have.

in your mind.

Meanwhile in reality, we don't consider countries enemies unless we are at war with them. Even unfriendly nations such as N Korea are not considered enemies.

That being said, let me inform your dumb ass of something else, people have been convicted of treason for aiding FRIENDLY nations for doing such things as selling national secrets , etc etc. Did Obama do any of that?

Mexico is by no stretch of the imagination an enemy and even if they were once again legally accepting refugees from said countries does not even begin to meet the necessarily high standards of treason.

You sir are an IDIOT . Plain and simple, you are stupid.

We're done here. Enjoy the rest of your day .

ALL HAIL KING OBAMA who doesn't need Congress or anyone else. The Constitution you say? WHAT CONSTITUTION??

See, I absolutely agree with this, he has over stepped here IMO, but that isn't treason like some contend LOL

He should be given a warning and then impeached. He is not our Dictator nor a King. We have a United States Consitution that he swore an oath to follow. ENOUGH is enough.

I know right. Hmmm who was the last POTUS who orchestrated a large scale amnesty program of Mexican's living here illegally? Oh that's right, but that's different

I hate reagan for the 1986 amnesty of 4 million illegals but yes, it was different since reagan went to congress and got the law changed. OTOH obozo did NOT change the law. He just said he's gonna ignore the law!!!

I know right. Hmmm who was the last POTUS who orchestrated a large scale amnesty program of Mexican's living here illegally? Oh that's right, but that's different

I hate reagan for the 1986 amnesty of 4 million illegals but yes, it was different since reagan went to congress and got the law changed. OTOH obozo did NOT change the law. He just said he's gonna ignore the law!!!

somehow

LOL you really are a clown.

See, I absolutely agree with this, he has over stepped here IMO, but that isn't treason like some contend LOL

Why can't you read??? Treason is DEFINED in the constitution as giving aid to our enemies and mexico is clearly the biggest enemy we have. Your god obozo is unquestionably guilty of treason.

He should be given a warning and then impeached. He is not our Dictator nor a King. We have a United States Consitution that he swore an oath to follow. ENOUGH is enough.

The odd part is you hear no talk of that. Why are people in larger numbers not upset when he's directing federal agencies not to enforce federal law? Or suing states who are following federal law while ignoring cities and states which pass laws which are blatantly opposite federal law which is in direct violation of the supremacy clause of the united states of America?

But NONE of that makes him a traitor....

The constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed" and obozo is telling millions of illegals he will NOT enforce the laws. That is violating his constitutional oath and yes, that is clearly impeachable.

The house could certainly impeach him, but the senate would not convict.

[

The odd part is you hear no talk of that. Why are people in larger numbers not upset when he's directing federal agencies not to enforce federal law?

Repubs should be screaming about that but they don't since they too are taking bribes from the illegal alien lobby aka the mexican govt.

Pubs and dupes only care about illegals in the middle of one of THEIR depression/recessions, and it's their refusal of a good work/ss ID card that let them all in to work, pay taxes, and own homes. STFU, fools, and pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill. You're all a-holes or fools or both.

Start getting them onto the tax roles. Good.
But I believe they should face at least some penalty for coming here illegally in the first place.
Not to penalize them in any way is a slap in the face of all those who went to all the trouble to do it legally.

In 2007, a Pew study found that 94% of illegal men worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes, thanks to Pubs refusal of a good work ID. Try reality, hater/dupes.

Now its 30 MILLION??

This is another one of those numbers that gets bigger every time the rw's repeat it.

At the most, it was 7-11 million (its not like they stand around to be counted) MEXICAN illegals and its now much less than that.

OTOH, as franco points out, they do pay taxes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we invite them here by offering them work. We have ALWAYS offered them work, even going so far as to send airplanes to fly them here and home again.

The Rs (and rw's) are fighting to continue to give them free health care as well as fighting to make it easy for them to buy any kind of guns they want.

You can whine about Fast and Furious but in FACT that's a tiny TINY fraction of the guns the US continues to sell to the drug cartels.

And, we buy their drugs.

Until te US changes these FACTS, there will be no real answer.

Meanwhile, President Obama has gone against the R congress and deported more illegals than any other president. He went against the R congress when he ordered more Border Patrol at the southern border. Arizona's lazy mums, McCain and Kyl fought against this. I guess that's why rw's keep voting for them.

Forum List

Back