Obma can partially thank Bush for the Noble Peace prize

I disagree with just about everything you say and consider it false and illogical. Illogical arguments cannot be dealt with logic. It is a waste of my key strokes.

Your gun as your insignia says alot about you.
Guns are intended for target shooting, hunting, war and protecting yourself.
Unintended uses are gang bangers, robbery etc,

Then there are those who just brandish them as you are doing. It is done by those who are extremely insecure about their masculinity. It is an indication of a particularly small body part. And of an individual who probably has never played a physical sport in his life and is in constant fear of being beat up.

I am guessing that sums you up in a nut shell Patty.

ya,,,,Fudd...reality sucks doesn't it. No matter how much you disagree with the facts I posted they are in fact irrefutable as you have found out by googling everything I posted. It's really too bad that there are narrow minded ass clowns such as yourself in this world....you Fudd....people like you give Democrats a bad name.

Patty, Patty, Patty
You live in a very sick and sad world. I know you believe what you say is true. You live in your world and I will live in mine.

If anyone starts messing with you, just show them that big gun of yours. Do you own a big car too.

Reality Fudd.....reality will sneak up on you one day...and then you'll wish you had that gun.

You have not done squat since Bush left
Obama has strengthened relationships with every ally except Isreal. He has opened dialog with our enemies giving hope for better relationships.
The results were shown with the world countries backing US demands against Iran unlike under the Bush administration. Iran has accepted inspections.

I could go on
Bullshit.

He has pissed off France, Poland, the UK. Fail.

He has talked to no nation with whom we don't already have a dialog. Fail.

Iran is still not meeting all the demands of the IAEA. Fail.

Did he do any of what was already in place in his first 12 days of office? Fail.

Your irrational swooning is pathetic.

I have to compliment you for having a dog as your insignia. I love dogs.

But you are just as wacky as Patty the gun guy. He feels showing a gun will intimidate people in agreeing with him.

The dog thing makes me want to agree with you but you are absolutely wacked.

Great dog though. The dog is going to love you even though you are wacked.

Go with the dog. Stay away from any attempted intellectual discourse.

I hate to break this to you, but you are the one who seems to reason that some imaginary actions of BHO, done after February 1st in your mind, were reasons for his getting a prize.

Reality can be frightening, I know, but it's only a small dose for now.

I for one and proud the President of the United States won the Nobel peace prize. God Bless America!

Forum List

Back