Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Islam dogma in everything liberals claim to hate about Christians.
But it is confirmed by scripture the final solution is right there its ,death,
You cant get that from the NT which over rules the OT.
So Islam calls 4 the death of gay folk
people who are not muslims ,
Anyone who disagrees with or objects to Islamic rules as being the rule of law.
When will those self proclaimed liberals stand up for western culture against Islam ,or is the real threat the jews?

I really want to know , there is no debate points on this.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

When will you liberals fight against Islam ?

I think I would rather be dead than a WOMAN under islamic law. I would rather kill my girls before they had to live under islamic law.

Last edited:
I think I would rather be dead than a WOMAN under islamic law. I would rather kill my girls before they had to live under islamic law.

Oh come it's not so bad. So you have to wear a blanket over your entire body or be beaten, regardless of the temperature. So you have to be one of maybe 4 wives if your husband decides, So he can beat you as he sees fit. So if you're raped you can't claim rape unless you have 3 male witnesses willing to testify, so you can't be educated. So you can't be in public without at least a note from your husband, or father okaying it. I don't see the problem here.

Neither the scum you refer to as Libs nor their evil twins, Repugs, will ever object to Jihad. It's too profitable. The only export of Amurka is death and destruction.
Blow the hell out of it and let you idiots foot the bill to have their cronies rebuild it.
Wash. Rinse.Repeat.
Make sure there are plenty of flags waving to keep you in your trance.

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

What a nice narrow mined view you have. I object to Islamic Jihad, just as much as I object to Christian jihad. The difference being, both are wrong, both kill people, and just Muslims who engage in jihad, Christians will always find an excuse for theirs.

But, as my Drill Instructor once said, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one."

Does the author of this thread find RW Christian hate as objectionable as Muslim hate, or does being Christian give one an out?

i am always amazed at how people cling to the islamic faith...but i am amazed at christians as well...

is islam still the fastest growing religion in america? or was it ever?

how can a woman convert to Any religion that places her 2nd to man? how can you cling to a dogma that says you are 2nd rate?

as for the islamic bullmal...what the fuck? they chased little girls back into burning buildings...what the fuck was that all about? better to be dead than seen? how do you lose honor leaving a burning building?

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

Please post the reciprocal of from the Christian doctrine .

2:190.
And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
2:191.
And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192.
But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Really? when was the the last time a Christian suicide bomber struck? When was the last time you heard a Christian preacher extolling his followers to kill non believers?

Please post the reciprocal of from the Christian doctrine .
Please document the scripture and introduce us to the group that has any scriptural support for a christian theocracy.

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

What a nice narrow mined view you have. I object to Islamic Jihad, just as much as I object to Christian jihad. The difference being, both are wrong, both kill people, and just Muslims who engage in jihad, Christians will always find an excuse for theirs.

But, as my Drill Instructor once said, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one."

Does the author of this thread find RW Christian hate as objectionable as Muslim hate, or does being Christian give one an out?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2385247-post8.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2385247-post10.html

When will those self proclaimed liberals stand up for western culture against Islam ,or is the real threat the jews?

Do you really believe that all Muslims want all non-Muslims to be killed?
Do you really believe that all Muslims support a jihad against the West?

The answer to both is no, but those that do advocate killing those Muslims who don't also.

They really are nuts.

So, out of curiosity, how many people here have actually talked to a Muslim? How many people here have decided to talk to someone within the Muslim community at large about what Islam actually is about?

And how many people here cribbed their information off the internet based off what other people have said?

So, out of curiosity, how many people here have actually talked to a Muslim? How many people here have decided to talk to someone within the Muslim community at large about what Islam actually is about?

And how many people here cribbed their information off the internet based off what other people have said?

Spent two years in Iraq, does that count for something?

Only if you also allowed your opinion of Christians to also be formed from a country we were occupying.

I have no reason to attribute lack of faith or commitment to Islams stated goals to "honorable" muslims.

That muslims wait ,
Muslims do not attack when they are at a demographic disadvantage .
Muslims are mandated to make a plan and acquire weapons to carry out that plan.

I have every reason to doubt statements made by muslims against violence as Islam compels muslims to lie to accomplish its goal of global domination and the extermination of all non muslims.

Only if you also allowed your opinion of Christians to also be formed from a country we were occupying.

Occupying? Strange most Iraqis I talked to felt we were liberating them. But very nice of you to totally discount my encounters with Middle Eastern Muslims.

I have.

The fact that you can even say this shows just how ignorant you are of the tenets of Islam.

According to Islam everyone is born a Muslim, do Christians make this claim? As a result of you being born a Muslim, you are automatically subject to Sharia Law, and are responsible for not offending it, even if you have never heard of it. This means that when a Muslim condemns those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam he is not talking about someone killing a child on the street with a bomb, he is only talking about proffessing Muslims who follow the dictates of Islam. Everyone else is guilty.

Keep believing Christians who want to turn the US into a theocracy are a greater threat if you want. Just remember, those Christians will be stopped by laws, Islam will not, because the only law for them is Islam.

Forum List

Back