Obese College Costs

What a moron. Entrepreneurs are the job creators. What consumer wanted Amazon? You could buy books at the local Barnes & Noble or Borders. Amazon INTRODUCED CONSUMERS to the idea of shopping on line for a better price, which concept quickly expanded from books to EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. Now them employ hundreds of thousands.

What consumer wanted facebook, google, youtube, or any of the other bullshit sites that occupies peoples' time and attention? Nobody. Entrepreneurs created the demand for those services, then hired the staff to fulfill that demand.

What consumer wanted Starbuck's? You could get coffee anywhere, or make it yourself. Starbuck's CREATED THAT MARKET, which employs those thousands and thousands of people.

Countless other examples. Entrepreneurs identify, and sometimes CREATE a consumer need, then fulfill it.

And hire people to make it happen.

Consumers don't create shit.

This is what government school turns out.

Who provides the jobs are you and me buying stuff.

Businesses are not job creators... no business person is going to open a business or even expand one if there's no demand for their products.

Demand comes about when you or I have money in our pockets.

Consumers are the job creators!

FedEx Corp. FDX, +0.70% said Thursday that it plans to hire 90,000 new employees ahead ahead of the holiday season, up from the 70,000 the company planned to hire at the same time a year ago. FedEx's stock was up 0.3% in premarket trading.23 hours ago

FedEx to hire 90,000 new employees ahead of the holiday ...​

https://www.marketwatch.com › story › fedex-to-hire-900...

Sept 1 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O) is planning to hire 55,000 people for corporate and technology roles globally in the coming months, Chief Executive Andy Jassy told Reuters. That's equal to more than a third of Google's (GOOGL.O) headcount as of June 30, and close to all of Facebook's (FB.O).Sep 1, 2021

EXCLUSIVE Amazon CEO unveils 55,000 tech jobs in his first ...​

https://www.reuters.com › technology › exclusive-amazon...

Next time, take off your shoe before you put your hoof in your mouth.

Fed ex pays well, as they should. Does Amazon pay $30 per hour us bennies? $17 per hour won't pay for anything.

What a moron. Entrepreneurs are the job creators. What consumer wanted Amazon? You could buy books at the local Barnes & Noble or Borders. Amazon INTRODUCED CONSUMERS to the idea of shopping on line for a better price, which concept quickly expanded from books to EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. Now them employ hundreds of thousands.
Amazon did well because they sold a lot of other stuff besides just books. There was always a market there and they took advantage of it with their low prices.

Ditto for any other company. There has to be demand there... you can't create demand out of nothing.

Amazon did well because they sold a lot of other stuff besides just books. There was always a market there and they took advantage of it with their low prices.

Ditto for any other company. There has to be demand there... you can't create demand out of nothing.

Didn't you write this?

"Businesses are not job creators..."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Some here think the masses should be making enough to survive on good enuff. That is anti American.

Then they need to work their way through paying themselves..........build skills
Exactly
I worked my way through college making minimum wage.

But, given that minimum wage has been frozen for 12 years, that is no longer possible.

Students must substitute debt

I have never heard of “Obese College”

fattyfatfriday.jpg

What does it cost to go there?
Is that a picture of Jumbo?

Forum List

Back