Obamcare Debate

They are in a trance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc]Screamin Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you - YouTube[/ame]

these are the 26 year old babies crawled out of they mama's basement and off the sofa!

personal responsibility my ass.

Oh.... MY......... GOD

The video at the 2 minute mark is so disturbing, did this woman drop a lot of acid in her younger years?

She says,
"It's about time that this country goes into the 21st century and aligns with countries like Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and France, that actually takes care of their people."

Yeah Saudi Arabia sure takes care of THEIR people:badgrin: If you guys did not watch the video, you should it is good for a laugh if it wasn't so damned dumb

Oh.... MY......... GOD

The video at the 2 minute mark is so disturbing, did this woman drop a lot of acid in her younger years?

She says,
"It's about time that this country goes into the 21st century and aligns with countries like Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and France, that actually takes care of their people."

Yeah Saudi Arabia sure takes care of THEIR people:badgrin: If you guys did not watch the video, you should it is good for a laugh if it wasn't so damned dumb

I love the assholes who point to England, without knowing anything about having some of the worst health care results in the modern world or the longest waiting times.

That's what is so frustrating about liberals - they call and vote for things they know nothing about. They are too fucking lazy to learn anything, they just know they want free handouts from the government. Never mind if those hand outs end with waiting 6 months to see a doctor for strep throat (which by that point could actually kill you). There so ignorant, it's just maddening.

Forum List

Back