OBAMATON'S 250,000 Turnout is a FAILURE !

BTW, wtf is the point of this thread? I don't like Obama but I don't give a shit if his "event" did not draw enought people. I mean really, is there not enought to not like Obama out there that someone has to attack the numbers at a rally?

What you are witnessing is the butt butt butt defense.

They were caught lying about numbers, so suddenly its free speech. Something they have never respected. The campaign reform bill was to make it easier for them to demonize others.

Sorry, they lied about numbers?

Yes, Unless you can post where there were actually 250k present.

I would prefer something credible if you can muster it.

BTW, wtf is the point of this thread? I don't like Obama but I don't give a shit if his "event" did not draw enought people. I mean really, is there not enought to not like Obama out there that someone has to attack the numbers at a rally?

Many of the criticisms of Obambo, The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD are not backed up with NUMERICAL DATA.

Here is the case which CONCLUSIVELY PROVES a point.

The point being that Obambo, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, is a LOSER substantiated by NUMERICAL DATA.

Not only is Obambo a LOSER among RATIONAL AMERICANS.....we all know that......but Obambo, this MARXIST POS, is a LOSER:

(1) Among his most idiotically freakish supporters, The Delusional Extreme Lefty Trash.

(2) The Black Racists who voted for him.

If you consider this reflection of POLITICAL REALITY a minor accomplishment....then you have my permission to lock yourself up in the bathroom and WTF yourself into a frenzy.

What you are witnessing is the butt butt butt defense.

They were caught lying about numbers, so suddenly its free speech. Something they have never respected. The campaign reform bill was to make it easier for them to demonize others.

Why would I have to prove how many people showed up? My point was what does it matter? Even if all Obama had show up was 10k people it's petty to pick on the numbers that show up to a rally.

There is no love from me to Obama as I can't believe this country has to go through the process of Bush for 2 terms and now Obama for 4 year at lest. I know why we get these horrible people voted in as president but it's hard for me to believe these people Obama/Bush manage to get EVERYTHING wrong on accident, they have to be doing a bad job on purpose.

Many of the criticisms of Obambo, The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD are not backed up with NUMERICAL DATA.

The point being that Obambo, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, is a LOSER substantiated by NUMERICAL DATA.

Not only is Obambo a LOSER among RATIONAL AMERICANS.....we all know that......but Obambo, this MARXIST POS, is a LOSER:

(1) Among his most idiotically freakish supporters, The Delusional Extreme Lefty Trash.

If you consider this reflection of POLITICAL REALITY a minor accomplishment....then you have my permission to lock yourself up in the bathroom and WTF yourself into a frenzy.

I guess I don't care if Obama is a "loser." When November rolls around we will see what really happens, not a prediction. When 2012 rolls around again, we will see what really happenes. I HOPE the Dems get smashed and I HOPE Obama gets the boot but I also HO)PE the GOP get screwed and we see some real small Government politicians get in office.

Why would I have to prove how many people showed up? My point was what does it matter? Even if all Obama had show up was 10k people it's petty to pick on the numbers that show up to a rally.

There is no love from me to Obama as I can't believe this country has to go through the process of Bush for 2 terms and now Obama for 4 year at lest. I know why we get these horrible people voted in as president but it's hard for me to believe these people Obama/Bush manage to get EVERYTHING wrong on accident, they have to be doing a bad job on purpose.
You asked about the lying. I responded. Do I care about the numbers? NO

I just enjoy highlighting the lying SOBs. From either party. But democrats get special attention. As they have been the party of personal destruction for my entire lifetime.

I display a high what?

I wonder if they will refudiate the comment now?

Whatever. I am trying to find out what 'accument' means from tailspin. I can find no definition of 'accument' in the dictionary. Conclusion: tailspin uses made up words. He/she is also a race baiter.

I BELIEVE topspin was attempting to use the word "acumen". Hence my corelation to "refudiate". My sense of humor must be off this morning. Sorry.

You asked about the lying. I responded. Do I care about the numbers? NO

I just enjoy highlighting the lying SOBs. From either party. But democrats get special attention. As they have been the party of personal destruction for my entire lifetime.

Ahh ok, just didn't know the thread was about Obama lying about numbers at a rally. I only read so much of the OP before I felt it was more of a CT than based on any kind of study.

I wonder if they will refudiate the comment now?

Whatever. I am trying to find out what 'accument' means from tailspin. I can find no definition of 'accument' in the dictionary. Conclusion: tailspin uses made up words. He/she is also a race baiter.

I BELIEVE topspin was attempting to use the word "acumen". Hence my corelation to "refudiate". My sense of humor must be off this morning. Sorry.

I know full well what word he/she meant to use. I don't need your help, thanks. It's not your issue or mine if some fucking moron uses words that don't exist. But it's entertaining as hell to call them out on it. And, in fact, I did get your joke. Pity that the less intelligent didn't.

OBAMATON'S 250,000 Turnout is a FAILURE !!!

According to the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Voting & Registration Election of November 2008, 131 Million Americans voted.

The population of of voters 131 million, to Total American population 310 million = approx 0.4.

IOW, roughly 2/5 of America's population voted.

20% of the America's voters are estimated to be Extreme Lefties. Therefore 20% of 131 million voters = 26.2 million Extreme Lefty voters in America.

So, if 250,000 of these Extreme Lefties which number approx 26 MILLION turn up at a Rally for Obambo to support their Political Messiah, IMO, that really isn't a big deal. ESPECIALLY, since these Extreme Lefties feel that it's CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT to support their fading "star".

Whereas the fact that GLENN BECK got approx 550,000 estimated supporters underlines the fact even further that Obambo is actually a bigger failure than every realistic person following Obambo's disastrous agenda thinks it is.

PLEASE NOTE: GLENN BECK'S TURNOUT OF ~ 550,000 IS MORE THAN TWICE THAT OF THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FAILURE OBAMBO'S ~250,000 !!!

OBVIOUS CONCLUSION: THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMBO IS A LOSER !!!

Considering the 250,000 Obambo Turnout from another perspective.

Approx 13% of the Total Population of America are negroes. According to Wikipedia, Negro population in America is ~37,586,000.

37,586,000 (Total Negro Population) to 310,000,000 (Total population of America) = ~12%(roughly rounded off) negroes being the Percentage of Total Population of negroes in America.

Since 2/5th of America's Total Population voted in 2008 election (see above), applying 2/5 to Total Negro Population of 37,586,000 = ~ 15,000,000. That is 15 MILLION Negro voters.

Considering just these Black Racist Negroes (or those proud of a "bro" being elected) Wikipedia estimated as 95% plus of the negroes voted for Obambo.....that is, out of the pool of JUST NEGROES ( NOT factoring in the non-black idiots who are the Extreme Lefties), then 95% of 15,000,000 negroes that voted for Obambo is approx 14,250,000 negroes voted for Obambo.

Thus, FOURTEEN and 1/4 MILLION Negroes voted for Obambo.

Thus, JUST CONSIDERING NEGROES......if only 250,000 NEGROES showed up out of a total of FOURTEEN and 1/4 MILLION for this SUPPOSEDLY MOMENTOUS OCCASION TO SAVE THEIR "BRO'S" PRESIDENCY AS A "SHOW OF SUPPORT" ?????..... ANYONE with a nanogram of a homo sapien's brain would conclude that OBAMBO'S 250,000 TURNOUT AS AN ABYSMAL FAILURE !!!

Q.E.D.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Wow. Did those numbers come from one of Glenn Beck's now [in]famous Classes for Dummies?

glenn_beck.jpg

I guess I don't care if Obama is a "loser." When November rolls around we will see what really happens, not a prediction. When 2012 rolls around again, we will see what really happenes. I HOPE the Dems get smashed and I HOPE Obama gets the boot but I also HO)PE the GOP get screwed and we see some real small Government politicians get in office.

And, frankly, I don't give a shit whether you're interested in facts that presage a future important event.

And, frankly, I don't give a shit whether you're interested in facts that presage a future important event.

presage?

sweet

this is a white trash festival, I bet some of the conservatards have double wides.

OBAMATON'S 250,000 Turnout is a FAILURE !!!

According to the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Voting & Registration Election of November 2008, 131 Million Americans voted.

The population of of voters 131 million, to Total American population 310 million = approx 0.4.

IOW, roughly 2/5 of America's population voted.

20% of the America's voters are estimated to be Extreme Lefties. Therefore 20% of 131 million voters = 26.2 million Extreme Lefty voters in America.

So, if 250,000 of these Extreme Lefties which number approx 26 MILLION turn up at a Rally for Obambo to support their Political Messiah, IMO, that really isn't a big deal. ESPECIALLY, since these Extreme Lefties feel that it's CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT to support their fading "star".

Whereas the fact that GLENN BECK got approx 550,000 estimated supporters underlines the fact even further that Obambo is actually a bigger failure than every realistic person following Obambo's disastrous agenda thinks it is.

PLEASE NOTE: GLENN BECK'S TURNOUT OF ~ 550,000 IS MORE THAN TWICE THAT OF THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FAILURE OBAMBO'S ~250,000 !!!

OBVIOUS CONCLUSION: THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMBO IS A LOSER !!!

Considering the 250,000 Obambo Turnout from another perspective.

Approx 13% of the Total Population of America are negroes. According to Wikipedia, Negro population in America is ~37,586,000.

37,586,000 (Total Negro Population) to 310,000,000 (Total population of America) = ~12%(roughly rounded off) negroes being the Percentage of Total Population of negroes in America.

Since 2/5th of America's Total Population voted in 2008 election (see above), applying 2/5 to Total Negro Population of 37,586,000 = ~ 15,000,000. That is 15 MILLION Negro voters.

Considering just these Black Racist Negroes (or those proud of a "bro" being elected) Wikipedia estimated as 95% plus of the negroes voted for Obambo.....that is, out of the pool of JUST NEGROES ( NOT factoring in the non-black idiots who are the Extreme Lefties), then 95% of 15,000,000 negroes that voted for Obambo is approx 14,250,000 negroes voted for Obambo.

Thus, FOURTEEN and 1/4 MILLION Negroes voted for Obambo.

Thus, JUST CONSIDERING NEGROES......if only 250,000 NEGROES showed up out of a total of FOURTEEN and 1/4 MILLION for this SUPPOSEDLY MOMENTOUS OCCASION TO SAVE THEIR "BRO'S" PRESIDENCY AS A "SHOW OF SUPPORT" ?????..... ANYONE with a nanogram of a homo sapien's brain would conclude that OBAMBO'S 250,000 TURNOUT AS AN ABYSMAL FAILURE !!!

Q.E.D.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Wow. Did those numbers come from one of Glenn Beck's now [in]famous Classes for Dummies?

glenn_beck.jpg

MaggieSaggie, if you can't follow statistical data from the US Census, or the Wikipedia, and pretend to be, or actually are, an ignorant crunt .... deluding yourself that the info is from Beck when it clearly isn't.....then, that is a situation I would not bandy about.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back