OBAMATON'S 250,000 Turnout is a FAILURE !

This thread has a bad case of the gaut.

footgout.jpg

Whatever. I am trying to find out what 'accument' means from tailspin. I can find no definition of 'accument' in the dictionary. Conclusion: tailspin uses made up words. He/she is also a race baiter.

I BELIEVE topspin was attempting to use the word "acumen". Hence my corelation to "refudiate". My sense of humor must be off this morning. Sorry.

I know full well what word he/she meant to use. I don't need your help, thanks. It's not your issue or mine if some fucking moron uses words that don't exist. But it's entertaining as hell to call them out on it. And, in fact, I did get your joke. Pity that the less intelligent didn't.

Well, at least WEEWEEYanky's "CORELATION" is spot on !!!

Where the Fuck do these idiots come from ????

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Many of the criticisms of Obambo, The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD are not backed up with NUMERICAL DATA.

Here is the case which CONCLUSIVELY PROVES a point.

The point being that Obambo, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, is a LOSER substantiated by NUMERICAL DATA.

Not only is Obambo a LOSER among RATIONAL AMERICANS.....we all know that......but Obambo, this MARXIST POS, is a LOSER:

(1) Among his most idiotically freakish supporters, The Delusional Extreme Lefty Trash.

(2) The Black Racists who voted for him.

If you consider this reflection of POLITICAL REALITY a minor accomplishment....then you have my permission to lock yourself up in the bathroom and WTF yourself into a frenzy.

I guess I don't care if Obama is a "loser." When November rolls around we will see what really happens, not a prediction. When 2012 rolls around again, we will see what really happenes. I HOPE the Dems get smashed and I HOPE Obama gets the boot but I also HO)PE the GOP get screwed and we see some real small Government politicians get in office.

And, frankly, I don't give a shit whether you're interested in facts that presage a future important event.

We will need to see said "facts" before a true conclusion can be drawn.

I guess I don't care if Obama is a "loser." When November rolls around we will see what really happens, not a prediction. When 2012 rolls around again, we will see what really happenes. I HOPE the Dems get smashed and I HOPE Obama gets the boot but I also HO)PE the GOP get screwed and we see some real small Government politicians get in office.

And, frankly, I don't give a shit whether you're interested in facts that presage a future important event.

Doesn't take much of a researcher, even with a case of FRONTAL LOBOTOMY, such as you, WEEWEEYanky, to verify the facts, and do basic arithmetic.

You know how to do basic Arithmetic doncha ???

Huh ?????

BTW, wtf is the point of this thread? I don't like Obama but I don't give a shit if his "event" did not draw enought people. I mean really, is there not enought to not like Obama out there that someone has to attack the numbers at a rally?

What you are witnessing is the butt butt butt defense.

They were caught lying about numbers, so suddenly its free speech. Something they have never respected. The campaign reform bill was to make it easier for them to demonize others.

Frankly, I don't know what "event" anyone's talking about in the first place.

And what "campaign reform bill" are you talking about? The one passed in 2002 that everyone just laughs at? Or the USSC decision which confirms that it's laughable, the latter benefiting Republicans at the moment.

None of this is making any sense, except that gottagettomama needs heavy medication (and a cage).

Doesn't take much of a researcher, even with a case of FRONTAL LOBOTOMY, such as you, WEEWEEYanky, to verify the facts, and do basic arithmetic.

You know how to do basic Arithmetic doncha ???

Huh ?????

Please show me anywhere that Obama stated 25,000 or 250,000 attended?

stop listing your job qualifications

50 bucks says you're white and fat... wait, make that a bag of chips says you're white and fat.

Truth be known.....I got a bod of a 21 year old Greek God !!!

Are you the one who goes by MagnificentSid on *another* AWEsome board? It's scary there might actually be two or more of you, and please do your family a favor and don't breed. We might have to move you into one of those FEMA camps Obama is building.

What you are witnessing is the butt butt butt defense.

They were caught lying about numbers, so suddenly its free speech. Something they have never respected. The campaign reform bill was to make it easier for them to demonize others.

Sorry, they lied about numbers?

Yes, Unless you can post where there were actually 250k present.

I would prefer something credible if you can muster it.

I got the 250,000 number for Obambo's Rally Turnout....where ever it was.... from the thread: "Obama Rally Draws 250,000 people." by one of the Obambo's Idiot Worshippers, Synthaholic.

This thread should be on Page 1 or 2 of "Politics".

Why would I have to prove how many people showed up? My point was what does it matter? Even if all Obama had show up was 10k people it's petty to pick on the numbers that show up to a rally.

There is no love from me to Obama as I can't believe this country has to go through the process of Bush for 2 terms and now Obama for 4 year at lest. I know why we get these horrible people voted in as president but it's hard for me to believe these people Obama/Bush manage to get EVERYTHING wrong on accident, they have to be doing a bad job on purpose.
You asked about the lying. I responded. Do I care about the numbers? NO

I just enjoy highlighting the lying SOBs. From either party. But democrats get special attention. As they have been the party of personal destruction for my entire lifetime.

Well if you're truly in the military (as your avatar implies) and don't just play one on message boards, you would know that veterans benefits have increased under the Obama administration, as well as a brand new benefit providing access to higher education mirroring the post-WWII "GI Bill."

PolitiFact | Allow all veterans back into the Veterans Administration - Obama promise No. 111:

Sorry, they lied about numbers?

I got the 250,000 number for Obambo's Rally Turnout....where ever it was.... from the thread: "Obama Rally Draws 250,000 people." by one of the Obambo's Idiot Worshippers, Synthaholic.

This thread should be on Page 1 or 2 of "Politics".

That thread was sarcastic, idiot. They said 250, 000 because Beck's numbers weren't as high as HE said they were, when the professional crowd countersgave estimates.......and Beck said something like you can't trust them or some shit.

The sarcasm was lost on..........................................you.

CG,

It's not the race card when Guatama is a gratuitous racist. It's just reality. I've seen quotes of his all over the place with explicit racial attacks, not just implied ones.

Forum List

Back