• A+ Excellent Job. He had to be re-elected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Good Job. 1-2 bad decisions but nothing to cry about

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • B+ Decent Job. Coudlve done more

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • B/C+ Ok Job. I don't think he deserve re-election though

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C Average job at best. I wasn't impressed with his Performance.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • C- Borderline impeachable. I'm So disappointed

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • D Ugh. D is for Disgusted. Poor Job.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • F FAIL. Terrible job. I can't believe he got re-elected

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Flexibility. - Rushing to support UN treaties instead of kicking FEMA in the ass in New York and New Jersey.
Obama will go down in history as the President that renounced our constitution in favor of the Global Imitative.
For globals it will be his shinning moment. For patriots, it will be our heartbreak.

Your list, with the exception of a couple, reads like that of who spent the most money we didn't have and undermined the founding principles of the nation th emost. Nice list.

LOL

Libertarian history

Just history, actually. But you haven't read any obviously so your 5th grade list is very, 5th grade.

Just history, actually. But you haven't read any obviously so your 5th grade list is very, 5th grade.

Universally accepted as top 10.

Other than with Libertarian and Conservative revisionists

i really need a laugh. Why don't you post your Libertarian top 10. The one with Harding and Coolidge in the top 5

Last edited:
I can't believe that this lying SOB got re-elected. Guess nobody cares so much about the people killed in Libya just recently and how "his" administration" has lied and tried to sweep it all under the rug. This guy disgusts me and I nearly puke every time I hear him speak. Mark my words, before his next four years are over with, you will have had a belly full of this ass clown.

i really need a laugh. Why don't you post your Libertarian top 10. The one with Harding and Coolidge in the top 5

I don't have a list of presidents that I jerk off too. If I did, they certainly wouldn't be the ones everyone else picked, ya lemming.

I don't have a list of presidents that I jerk off too. If I did, they certainly wouldn't be the ones everyone else picked, ya lemming.

Flunked history didn't you?

Explain to us how Harding and Coolidge were such great Libertarians

No, I didn't. I'm not here to teach you history, lemming. I'm sure you're just fine with the uncomplex and manipulated version you were taught in public school. Especially regarding things like the civil war. Which is probably why like most statist lemmings, Lincoln is at the top of your list.

No, I didn't. I'm not here to teach you history, lemming. I'm sure you're just fine with the uncomplex and manipulated version you were taught in public school. Especially regarding things like the civil war. Which is probably why like most statist lemmings, Lincoln is at the top of your list.

Universally acknowledged as our greatest President

Want to explain to us what happened when we electede Libertarians Harding and Coolidge in the 20's?

It's not universally acknowledged. That would mean everyone agrees, you dumb heeb. I know you LOLberals LOVE your majority rules slogans and punchlines, but universal is definitely not the acknowledgement.

And again, are you dumb? I just said I'm not hear to teach you history. It would be like teaching a chimp to fluently speak italian anyway.

It's not universally acknowledged. That would mean everyone agrees, you dumb heeb. I know you LOLberals LOVE your majority rules slogans and punchlines, but universal is definitely not the acknowledgement.

And again, are you dumb? I just said I'm not hear to teach you history. It would be like teaching a chimp to fluently speak italian anyway.

:clap2::clap2::D:badgrin::lol::eusa_boohoo::D :clap2:

My option would have been F-terrible job but I can believe he got reelected thanks to a corrupt, intellectually lazy media. Boy if they had to actually call Obama out on something. Whoa!!! Would Dems ever win again?

Come on libertarian....bring it on

I'm ready to compare notes on any of our Presidents

Still looking for your list of "Great Libertarian Presidents"

By the way ....it is "here" not "hear"......Libertarian educations

My option would have been F-terrible job but I can believe he got reelected thanks to a corrupt, intellectually lazy media. Boy if they had to actually call Obama out on something. Whoa!!! Would Dems ever win again?

given Obama's track record, the word "Democrat" would be stricken from the American lexicon of vocabulary. So no,, they would never win again.

You got it all wrong pal. JFK trumps Lincoln any damn day of the week as best Pres. ever.

You can post the facts on each and you'll see that for yourself.

and to be honest, Lincoln was a damn turncoat in many ways.

You got it all wrong pal. JFK trumps Lincoln any damn day of the week as best Pres. ever.

Um ... no.

Um ... no.

the BEST thing Lincoln ever did was not sign the Emancipation Proclamation. BUT put the greenback into circulation in an attempt to break free from Britains money system and create our own. Sovereignty

it's not universally acknowledged. That would mean everyone agrees, you dumb heeb. I know you lolberals love your majority rules slogans and punchlines, but universal is definitely not the acknowledgement.

And again, are you dumb? I just said i'm not hear to teach you history. it would be like teaching a chimp to fluently speak italian anyway.

$3562723908.gif

Um ... no.

the BEST thing Lincoln ever did was not sign the Emancipation Proclamation. BUT put the greenback into circulation in an attempt to break free from Britains money system and create our own. Sovereignty

It's why he was assassinated, theoretically. In many conspiratorial circles. It's not unbelievable if you read up on the Fed and it's history.

Um ... no.

It's why he was assassinated, theoretically. In many conspiratorial circles. It's not unbelievable if you read up on the Fed and it's history.

Oh I agree totally. a lot of people think he was knocked off for signing the EP. that's not true.

It was the money that pissed off the powers. Slavery was water under the bridge anyway.

Forum List

Back