• A+ Excellent Job. He had to be re-elected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Good Job. 1-2 bad decisions but nothing to cry about

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • B+ Decent Job. Coudlve done more

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • B/C+ Ok Job. I don't think he deserve re-election though

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C Average job at best. I wasn't impressed with his Performance.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • C- Borderline impeachable. I'm So disappointed

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • D Ugh. D is for Disgusted. Poor Job.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • F FAIL. Terrible job. I can't believe he got re-elected

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
I gave him a "C".

Obama didn't do enough to keep his job.

Romney didn't do enough to take it.

"He's a shitty president", is not a campaign strategy. It didn't work for Kerry and now it didn't work for Romney. The only other thing they had in common is that they are both filthy rich and both sides played up the out of touch with real Americans. Both sides believe in class warfare.:eusa_shhh:

It's not universally acknowledged. That would mean everyone agrees, you dumb heeb. I know you LOLberals LOVE your majority rules slogans and punchlines, but universal is definitely not the acknowledgement.

And again, are you dumb? I just said I'm not hear to teach you history. It would be like teaching a chimp to fluently speak italian anyway.

Come on libertarian....bring it on

I'm ready to compare notes on any of our Presidents

Still looking for your list of "Great Libertarian Presidents"

By the way ....it is "here" not "hear"......Libertarian educations

Then stay on topic you half-wit and lets talk about the report card for the current loser in chiefs four years. I posted my report, lets see where you fall on this. Like I said, I don't teach chimps Italian. It's a waste of my time.

I gave him a "C".

Obama didn't do enough to keep his job.

Romney didn't do enough to take it.

"He's a shitty president", is not a campaign strategy. It didn't work for Kerry and now it didn't work for Romney. The only other thing they had in common is that they are both filthy rich and both sides played up the out of touch with real Americans. Both sides believe in class warfare.:eusa_shhh:

good points. :clap2:

It's not universally acknowledged. That would mean everyone agrees, you dumb heeb. I know you LOLberals LOVE your majority rules slogans and punchlines, but universal is definitely not the acknowledgement.

And again, are you dumb? I just said I'm not hear to teach you history. It would be like teaching a chimp to fluently speak italian anyway.

Then stay on topic you half-wit and lets talk about the report card for the current loser in chiefs four years. I posted my report, lets see where you fall on this. Like I said, I don't teach chimps Italian. It's a waste of my time.

I don't have any faith he'll rebound from his first 4 year failures, do you?

The best government is the one that governs the least. The best presidents we've had did little to nothing except uphold the constitution from overzealous legislators by using the veto power. There are very few, as this is a game of power encroachment.

So of course people aren't favorable to those who did very little. JFK, was a war hawk and a TV personality. He was loved because he was handsome and charming, and conspiracy circle jerkers love him for his vague unveiling of the global elitists and secret societies. His record, which last only 3 years, is rather hollow of any accomplishments turds like rightwinger would find favorable. UNless military actions against his fellow comrades counts.

I've already told you....Obama is currently a top 15 President and will mov into the top 10 in the next four years

We are looking at an historic presidency

F

But apparently 51% of the American people like failure.

- The unemployement rate is higher than when he took office. F
- Gas prices have doubled under him. F
- Congress is more divisive than ever. F
- He lied about his healthcare mandate. F
- Fast & Furious. F
- Libya. F
- The economy is still sagging. F
- Poor response to the Gulf oil spill AND hurricane Sandy. F

The best government is the one that governs the least. The best presidents we've had did little to nothing except uphold the constitution from overzealous legislators by using the veto power. There are very few, as this is a game of power encroachment.

So of course people aren't favorable to those who did very little. JFK, was a war hawk and a TV personality. He was loved because he was handsome and charming, and conspiracy circle jerkers love him for his vague unveiling of the global elitists and secret societies. His record, which last only 3 years, is rather hollow of any accomplishments turds like rightwinger would find favorable. UNless military actions against his fellow comrades counts.

Each president is presented with challenges during his presidency. How great those challenges are and how you responded will define your presidency. Lincoln and FDR faced great challenges and their responses helped change the nation for the better. George Bush also faced great challenges. If he had responded better, he would have been considered one of our best presidents. As it is....he is considered one of our worst

OK, I'll give my honest assessment.

Economics: F-
The president said in his campaign in 2008 that if he couldn't cut the deficit in half first term, it should be his only term. He failed to even attempt this. Instead, went on a massive spending binge. Then ran for president again...

The president has worked tirelessly to stimulate pet renewable energy companies with US tax money, and it is a failing endeavor. At the same time, his energy secretary and himself have called for squashing other energy sources, or has been a roadblock in strengthening current viable energy sources.

The president, while presiding over a massive economic downturn, has prolonged the problem by trying to "stimulate" us into growth by spending billions of tax dollars on projects that only managed to plug state budget holes, send money for jobs overseas and pay off cronies.

I'll stop there, because i could go on all day.

Foreign Policy: F-
The president ran on a peace agenda, even securing a nobel prize pre-emptively for diplomatic relations. Yet, when he came into office, instead of ending Iraq right away as promised, he ended the waar on the Bush timetable.

Drone/proxy wars in several more countries than even Bush got us involved in.

Assassination of american citizens abroad on untried and unfounded allegations.

Has fostered the NEOCON agenda of the PNAC within Syria and the so called "arab spring" CIA initiative.

Unconstitutionally led the way to regime change in Libya. including bombing civilians. Only to have it blow up in his face in the Benghazi embassy and then lied to the american public about it.

Civil Liberties: F-
The president not only kept the bad policies of the bush administration, he ramped them up and gave us new bad policies like the provisions in NDAA 2012. In fact, it is arguable that Obama is WORSE than the Bush administration in this area. Which is a hard one to beat.

Domestic Social Issues: B-
No major steps in any direction initalized by the president that I can recall. Unless creating a new beaucracy or 50 counts as an accomplishment. in my world it does not.

Though, he did give illegals a way to temp citizenship...for a fee and probably to secure some votes.

Creative Spin: A+
the racial and economic/financial divide created by this administration is one for the record books and perhaps the foundation for a new Saul Alinsky book on radical takeovers.

Public Speaking: A+
This man is an amazing speaker. He really delivers what his constituency wants to hear. He may not ever follow through on any of it, but that is politics from the two party paradigm. Overall, he moves his base in this area. When he speaks, they not only listen, they repeat verbatum, even if it is pure nonsense.

Math: F-

See economics.

Science: F-

Politically charged dogma built on believe and concensus is terrible for the scientific community.

I like how you took each aspect and decision he had to make and the grade you gave.

Everybody should do this. so we can really see his grade.

Forum List

Back