Obama's Osama Bump is Over

Only the really stupid were fooled for a second. Obama's worshipers are still fooled. What does that say about them?

Obamatown Massacre - Don't drink the kool-aid. These fools did not know they were part of a cult either

I get it...you're the female version of CaliforniaGirl.

Poor taste, very poor taste.

*SMH*

Yea, I'm renowned on this board for posting disgusting pics of dead people just for shock value.

You really are one of the most morally bankrupt members on this board, Marc. You lie like a two bit whore.

Pretty damn short lived little bump is over, falling 5 points in the past week:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

I wonder when Bill Clinton can start campaigning for Obama?

Yep.... 50,000,000 unemployed, inflation, $5 gas, $14,000,000,000,000 debt, record deficits, no budget, etc. is the reality that he just can't wish away.

Collateral damage. We now have national healthcare and a Nobel Peace Prize winning President who started a war.

Only the really stupid were fooled for a second. Obama's worshipers are still fooled. What does that say about them?

Obamatown Massacre - Don't drink the kool-aid. These fools did not know they were part of a cult either

I get it...you're the female version of CaliforniaGirl.

Poor taste, very poor taste.

*SMH*

Yea, I'm renowned on this board for posting disgusting pics of dead people just for shock value.

You really are one of the most morally bankrupt members on this board, Marc. You lie like a two bit whore.

He's just butthurt because his president sucks.

Gallup is clearly a right-wing fringe nutter group hell-bent on destroying Obama because he's black. Damn RACISTS!

How does the right gloat over Obama having a 53% approval rating?

You guys do realize you have to beat that in an election don't you? In 2008, Obama received 53% of the popular vote and won by a 2:1 margin

Last edited:

Gallup is clearly a right-wing fringe nutter group hell-bent on destroying Obama because he's black. Damn RACISTS!

You guys do realize you have to beat that in an election don't you? In 2008, Obama received 53% of the popular vote and won by a 2:1 margin

That was back when people still believed his lies. We've actually gotten a chance to see him in action. He's toast.

Sorry Charlie, things will have to get a whole lot better for him to get re-elected.

[rass is 10 points outside the what? the outlier of 60?

so what is gallup at 46? hello:rolleyes: I thought ras was the rep poll mechanism, which was my point, not that that ever bothers you.

I told you media polls generally blow, look at the 3 outliers; wash post., cbs and ap....remove them and what do you have?

There is no evidence that 'media polls' are less accurate than others. But if you currently only use

Gallup and Pew Research the only 2 legitimate 'non-media' polls, Obama's net approval/disapproval is +10.5.

That was back when people still believed his lies. We've actually gotten a chance to see him in action. He's toast.

Who's this 'we'? Are you claiming you voted for him in 2008?

rass is 10 points outside the what? the outlier of 60?

so what is gallup at 46? hello:rolleyes: I thought ras was the rep poll mechanism, which was my point, not that that ever bothers you.

I told you media polls generally blow, look at the 3 outliers; wash post., cbs and ap....remove them and what do you have?

NY Carb

There is no evidence that 'media polls' are less accurate than others. But if you currently only use

Gallup and Pew Research the only 2 legitimate 'non-media' polls, Obama's net approval/disapproval is +10.5.

oh so we are not on the 60 approval bandwagon anymore, its "plus and minus" differential?:lol::lol::lol:

I never said Pew, not on an ongoing basis, they don't poll as often, I pretty much trust them though. for the record, I have said so, Ras and Gallup is what I use on a day to week basis....I have already explained with links as to not just I but others from all walks who will verify that media outfits doing polls is dicey, they very very very rarely ever are accurate when it counts ala elections etc. their records are spotty and nowhere near gall or ras's...

:evil:you'll notice fox has him at 55..those fucking RW hacks!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Today-

Gallup 5/25 - 5/27 1500 A 49 43 +6
Rasmussen Reports 5/25 - 5/27 1500 LV 50 49 +1
FOX News 5/15 - 5/17 910 RV 55 41 +14
Politico/GWU/Battleground 5/8 - 5/12 1000 LV 52 44 +8
Reuters/Ipsos 5/5 - 5/9 1029 A 49 47 +2
Associated Press/GfK 5/5 - 5/9 1001 A 60 39 +21
Pew Research 5/5 - 5/8 1003 A 50 39 +11
NBC News 5/5 - 5/7 800 A 52 41 +11

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

and.......

Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting guide! Find a AA Meetings anywhere in the USA

please, seek help. I will pray for you. :)

Last edited:
Record Poverty and Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices didn't die with Bin Laden. They're still here. The People are still suffering. His Bin Laden Poll-Bounce was probably the shortest-lived Poll-Bounce in Presidential History. It's gone.

Record poverty is from republicans and all the deregulation. The middle class thrived when tax rates were 90%, dead at 35%. See the correlation? Of course not, you're a republican.

Record Poverty and Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices didn't die with Bin Laden. They're still here. The People are still suffering. His Bin Laden Poll-Bounce was probably the shortest-lived Poll-Bounce in Presidential History. It's gone.

Record poverty is from republicans and all the deregulation. The middle class thrived when tax rates were 90%, dead at 35%. See the correlation? Of course not, you're a republican.

This is beyond stupid, even for you. Go smoke some more pot their Beavis...

52% approval after the bump....not too shabby

Especially given the pathetic group of Republicans lining up to face him

we know, its 3 posts above you...

and when that bogus 60 disappears that FOX 55 will be keeping his average over 50.5......oh the irony...

Last edited:

How come you fucking pussies never campaign on a 90% tax rate?

Forum List

Back