Say What You Want About Bachmann, but She Nothing Less Than A Saint!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
She is foster parent to 23 kids! 23 KIDS! I know propaganda outlet like Huffingclue Post and USMB liberal douches like Shaman, Rdean, Shallow and Ravi will say she does it for the money (State dollars per kids), but that doesn't add up. She and her husband have a successful business, she was and is a successful tax attorney and is a state senator (good tax free pay). Raising just one child is tough, raising 23 (plus 5 of her own) would be a huge task, no amount of money could a person who really didn't want to do it do it!

I have other candidates I like better than her, but she has undeniable high morals and is a Saint!

The new wave of female firebrands striking fear into liberal America | World news | The Observer
That is certainly much of Bachmann's appeal. She was born in Iowa and then moved to Minnesota. When her parents divorced, her mother was left to fend for herself. Bachmann has known what it means to scrimp and save to get by. But she made a success of herself. She and her husband now run a small business in mental health and she is the mother of five children. She has also given foster care to a staggering 23 kids. Political legend has it that her career began when she spoke out at a local Republican party meeting after her state senator had shifted his politics in a liberal direction. When asked by others in the crowd if she herself should try to unseat the incumbent, she gave a speech that so excited those assembled that she was plunged into the race, which she went on to win. It was the unlikely start of a career that has now come to national prominence.

She is foster parent to 23 kids! 23 KIDS! I know propaganda outlet like Huffingclue Post and USMB liberal douches like Shaman, Rdean, Shallow and Ravi will say she does it for the money (State dollars per kids), but that doesn't add up. She and her husband have a successful business, she was and is a successful tax attorney and is a state senator (good tax free pay). Raising just one child is tough, raising 23 (plus 5 of her own) would be a huge task, no amount of money could a person who really didn't want to do it do it!

I have other candidates I like better than her, but she has undeniable high morals and is a Saint!

The new wave of female firebrands striking fear into liberal America | World news | The Observer
That is certainly much of Bachmann's appeal. She was born in Iowa and then moved to Minnesota. When her parents divorced, her mother was left to fend for herself. Bachmann has known what it means to scrimp and save to get by. But she made a success of herself. She and her husband now run a small business in mental health and she is the mother of five children. She has also given foster care to a staggering 23 kids. Political legend has it that her career began when she spoke out at a local Republican party meeting after her state senator had shifted his politics in a liberal direction. When asked by others in the crowd if she herself should try to unseat the incumbent, she gave a speech that so excited those assembled that she was plunged into the race, which she went on to win. It was the unlikely start of a career that has now come to national prominence.

I'll give yuh a reply. Come on GHook? She's way to occupied to be able to raise all those kids bro. I am sure some Cuban immigrant gal is probably changing all those diapers. I guess she's still paying for their upbringing though, I'll give yuh that. :razz: ~BH

I like Michele Bachmann. I am afraid she will be targeted the way Sarah Palin has been.

Palin was a great Governor and she is a great mother. She loves her Country and she is a true Conservative. The liberals and the media's hard hitting propaganda machine made the slower thinkers doubt her ability, when she was twice as qualified as BHO and would have already had America out of the trouble Obama and the Dems have gotten us in.

It is as if the left-wingers find women an easier target.

I would vote Bachmann or Palin over most of the other GOP candidates

I like Michele Bachmann. I am afraid she will be targeted the way Sarah Palin has been.

Palin was a great Governor and she is a great mother. She loves her Country and she is a true Conservative. The liberals and the media's hard hitting propaganda machine made the slower thinkers doubt her ability, when she was twice as qualified as BHO and would have already had America out of the trouble Obama and the Dems have gotten us in.

The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves.

Additionally, both of those potential candidates do not have an underlying philosophy of government. All they do is spew BS and hope that some of their diarrhea sticks on the wall, just like you spewed that Dems got us into this mess.

I have no problem deriding Dems and pointing out their faults, but Republicans were largely responsible for this mess. Unfortunately, this does not resonate with you. You only see the world through "good guys, bad guys" lenses, which is indicative of emotional immaturity.

Good for Michelle Bachman and her "husband". That really is worthy of accolades. She's still a moron and has no business in public office, but does deserve kudos for fostering so many kids. I wonder if her "husband" picks out their clothes like he does for Michelle.

The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves.

Additionally, both of those potential candidates do not have an underlying philosophy of government. All they do is spew BS and hope that some of their diarrhea sticks on the wall, just like you spewed that Dems got us into this mess.

I have no problem deriding Dems and pointing out their faults, but Republicans were largely responsible for this mess. Unfortunately, this does not resonate with you. You only see the world through "good guys, bad guys" lenses, which is indicative of emotional immaturity.

Got to agree with you Anti, "The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves."
when I heard one of 'em say there were 57 states...

...and when those dopes tried to pander to Latino's with this:
"Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."

and talk about dolts...remember this gafffe?
It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world

...and which one of 'em jumped to this conclusion, without knowing any facts???
“I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry,” Obama said. “No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that were in their own home.

....and when they made believe they were medical experts??? Laughed at this one:
"Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. … the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out …". [3] The Wall Street Journal believes that pediatricians are not making money from doing tonsillectomies.[4] In the United States, otolaryngologists, not pediatricians, do tonsillectomies.[5]

Laughing!!
Can you imagine those elected public officials not knowing which document this came from???
“We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal…”

Got to agree with you Anti, "The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves."

"Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."

It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world

“I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry,” Obama said. “No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that were in their own home.

....and when they made believe they were medical experts??? Laughed at this one:
"Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. … the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out …". [3] The Wall Street Journal believes that pediatricians are not making money from doing tonsillectomies.[4] In the United States, otolaryngologists, not pediatricians, do tonsillectomies.[5]

Laughing!!
Can you imagine those elected public officials not knowing which document this came from???
“We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal…”

Your deflection and inability to honesty look at Palin and Bachmann is duly noted. You only see these people through distorted lenses while you play the false dichotomy between Reps and Dems.

You can only validate Palin and Bachmann at the expense of Dem's political gaffes and this is sad, truly sad.

Laughing!!

Your deflection and inability to honesty look at Palin and Bachmann is duly noted. You only see these people through distorted lenses while you play the false dichotomy between Reps and Dems.

You can only validate Palin and Bachmann at the expense of Dem's political gaffes and this is sad, truly sad.

Wha?...ya' mean those dumb utterances weren't Palin and Bachmann????

Oh, I'm abashed! How could I make that mistake.....

...so....who was it again?
Who were we making fun of? (sorry to end a sentence with a preposition.)

Laughing!!

Call me when you have something that truly demonstrates Obama is that smart. So far, I ain't seeing it. Now, do I think he's stupid? Of course not.

He comes off as incredibly average in my book. Good talker, fer sher... but not much substance.

Call me when you have something that truly demonstrates Obama is that smart. So far, I ain't seeing it. Now, do I think he's stupid? Of course not.

He comes off as incredibly average in my book. Good talker, fer sher... but not much substance.

Come back when you grow up and are able to see the world in a different light.

I am not an Obama apologist. In fact, I voted for Bob Barr hoping to get the LP to that magical 5% threshold which frees up many resources of third parties, allowing them to actually contest the duopoly which the Reps and Dems have a stranglehold on America.

I don't like Obama and many Dems. However, I hate many Republicans and so-called Conservatives.

Your implication that I am an Obama apologists is unfounded and not based in reality. Perhaps, you would like to play again when you get more honest.

Come back when you grow up and are able to see the world in a different light.

I am not an Obama apologist. In fact, I voted for Bob Barr hoping to get the LP to that magical 5% threshold which frees up many resources of third parties, allowing them to actually contest the duopoly which the Reps and Dems have a stranglehold on America.

I don't like Obama and many Dems. However, I hate many Republicans and so-called Conservatives.

Your implication that I am an Obama apologists is unfounded and not based in reality. Perhaps, you would like to play again when you get more honest.

Look fuckstick... I'm just tired of hearing how stooooopid any conservative is given the fucking incredible ineptitude and utter dipstickery (see Joe Biden, Sebelius, McKinny, Hank Johnson, ALL of the Kennedy's, etc) displayed by the left and the RINO's. All I hear is how brilliant Obama is... How brilliant Olberman is (now that's fucking funny) then I turn on the TV and Obama is yapping on and on about building moats and filling them with alligators.

Brilliant!

BTW .. just because you disagree with me doesn't make me dishonest. Grow the fuck up and stop being a tool.

This is one of the slow thinkers I was referring to in my post.

The kind that gets their news from Saturday Night Live, Jon Stewart and that other comedy show MSNBC.

Palin was one of the most popular and successful Governor's in US History before the left targeted her with character assignation by the filthy lying left. Her state had a cash surplus as governor. She takes all the right conservative positions, she believes in the American Dream and in person responsibility. She has morals ethics and values. She practices what she preaches? They left does not likes her strong belief in traditional American values so they must make up lies, comedy skits and smear her, her children and her

These anti American scum bags that bash the Tea Party and Sarah Palin just hate America like Obama, Wright, Ayres and the Black Panthers.

This is their real issue: "The American Dream is not handed to you, you have to work for it". They don't like that.

“A wise and frugal government … shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” -Thomas Jefferson

BTW .. just because you disagree with me doesn't make me dishonest. Grow the fuck up and stop being a tool.

One of the few conservatives that grab my attentions is Ron Paul. In fact, I am a supporter. He is consistent, principled, and intelligent.

However, most of the GOP is filled with fucking idiots and misguided ideologues. You fall into the latter group.

Perhaps, you should try this again when you become more honest. Your lack of honesty is leading you to ad homs and all sorts of illogical fallacies, but that was expected from you.

These anti American scum bags that bash the Tea Party and Sarah Palin just hate America like Obama, Wright, Ayres and the Black Panthers

Fuck you cowboy. I was witness to the hijack of the Tea Party by the American Taliban (i.e. the GOP).

The tea party was once a valid grassroots movement, later hijacked by the far right.

Here is the late and great David Nolan on Palin and Beck. However, you shills will not listen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKpE2jPuIY]YouTube - Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan Calls Sarah Palin A Shill, Glenn Beck A Wanna-Be Libertarian[/ame]

Say What You Want About Bachmann, but She Nothing Less Than A Saint!

....Until her meds run-out....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKE4z4LsELU]YouTube - Michelle Bachmann strikesout again[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aren't foster parents paid by the state for taking care of their charges?

New Topics

Forum List

Back