Say What You Want About Bachmann, but She Nothing Less Than A Saint!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, May 16, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    She is foster parent to 23 kids! 23 KIDS! I know propaganda outlet like Huffingclue Post and USMB liberal douches like Shaman, Rdean, Shallow and Ravi will say she does it for the money (State dollars per kids), but that doesn't add up. She and her husband have a successful business, she was and is a successful tax attorney and is a state senator (good tax free pay). Raising just one child is tough, raising 23 (plus 5 of her own) would be a huge task, no amount of money could a person who really didn't want to do it do it!

I have other candidates I like better than her, but she has undeniable high morals and is a Saint!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    I'll give yuh a reply. Come on GHook? She's way to occupied to be able to raise all those kids bro. I am sure some Cuban immigrant gal is probably changing all those diapers. I guess she's still paying for their upbringing though, I'll give yuh that. :razz: ~BH

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I suppose liberals would say that the 23 foster kids should have been aborted.

4. American Cowboy

American Cowboy BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +115
    I like Michele Bachmann. I am afraid she will be targeted the way Sarah Palin has been.

Palin was a great Governor and she is a great mother. She loves her Country and she is a true Conservative. The liberals and the media's hard hitting propaganda machine made the slower thinkers doubt her ability, when she was twice as qualified as BHO and would have already had America out of the trouble Obama and the Dems have gotten us in.

It is as if the left-wingers find women an easier target.

I would vote Bachmann or Palin over most of the other GOP candidates

5. Antiderivative

Antiderivative BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +103
    The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves.

Additionally, both of those potential candidates do not have an underlying philosophy of government. All they do is spew BS and hope that some of their diarrhea sticks on the wall, just like you spewed that Dems got us into this mess.

I have no problem deriding Dems and pointing out their faults, but Republicans were largely responsible for this mess. Unfortunately, this does not resonate with you. You only see the world through "good guys, bad guys" lenses, which is indicative of emotional immaturity.

6. Seawytch

Seawytch Information isnt Advocacy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,043
    Good for Michelle Bachman and her "husband". That really is worthy of accolades. She's still a moron and has no business in public office, but does deserve kudos for fostering so many kids. I wonder if her "husband" picks out their clothes like he does for Michelle.

7. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,817
    Got to agree with you Anti, "The "left wing" media didn't make Palin or Bachmann look stupid. They did that themselves."
    when I heard one of 'em say there were 57 states...

...and when those dopes tried to pander to Latino's with this:
    "Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."

and talk about dolts...remember this gafffe?
    It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
    But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world

...and which one of 'em jumped to this conclusion, without knowing any facts???
    “I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry,” Obama said. “No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that were in their own home.

....and when they made believe they were medical experts??? Laughed at this one:
    "Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. … the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out …". [3] The Wall Street Journal believes that pediatricians are not making money from doing tonsillectomies.[4] In the United States, otolaryngologists, not pediatricians, do tonsillectomies.[5]

Laughing!!
    Can you imagine those elected public officials not knowing which document this came from???
    “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal…”

8. Antiderivative

Antiderivative BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Your deflection and inability to honesty look at Palin and Bachmann is duly noted. You only see these people through distorted lenses while you play the false dichotomy between Reps and Dems.

You can only validate Palin and Bachmann at the expense of Dem's political gaffes and this is sad, truly sad.

9. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,817
    Wha?...ya' mean those dumb utterances weren't Palin and Bachmann????

Oh, I'm abashed! How could I make that mistake.....

...so....who was it again?
    Who were we making fun of? (sorry to end a sentence with a preposition.)

10. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,415
    Call me when you have something that truly demonstrates Obama is that smart. So far, I ain't seeing it. Now, do I think he's stupid? Of course not.

He comes off as incredibly average in my book. Good talker, fer sher... but not much substance.