Obama's new poll numbers, 49 approval, 52% economy pleased

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)....just want to bost one more time....my man Obama is blowing all the losers out the dust hole......no matter how hard they try to spin the shit...Obama's number's don't lie.

• Banned
(sigh)....just want to bost one more time....my man Obama is blowing all the losers out the dust hole......no matter how hard they try to spin the shit...Obama's number's don't lie.

Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again
"I actually think I'm a pretty good president. I think if I ran I could win."

Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again
"I actually think I'm a pretty good president. I think if I ran I could win."

Bigger ego than Trump, and a false one at that.

The OP is persistently myopic and misinformed. Obama's disapproval rating is higher than his approvals. As she lacks the intellectual honest to cite a source, I'll provide a summary from RCP.

Note, after the CNN June poll, the moonbats were crowing that Obama had an approval rating of 50% in that one poll. Well, now he has dropped in CNN's July poll, which they will most certainly ignore.

2015-07-28_07-44-13.jpg

• Banned
The OP is persistently myopic and misinformed. Obama's disapproval rating is higher than his approvals. As she lacks the intellectual honest to cite a source, I'll provide a summary from RCP.

Note, after the CNN June poll, the moonbats were crowing that Obama had an approval rating of 50% in that one poll. Well, now he has dropped in CNN's July poll, which they will most certainly ignore.

View attachment 45877

Listen, bottom line you jerk off, Obama numbers are better than any president doing 2 terms in US history and that is fact...so get off my jock.

View attachment 45877

Listen, bottom line you jerk off, Obama numbers are better than any president doing 2 terms in US history and that is fact...so get off my jock.

You are thin skinned and vulgar as usual, hun.

I see I hit a noive. Obama's numbers are as high as they are because he has constantly played the race card with gullible low info "adults". It's a sign of the decline of our culture that such a Talentless and Experience Free person became President.

Forum List

Back