obama's law ruled Americans can be indefinitely detain

What?????

Deport them? to where there home state? :cuckoo:

I've seen hundreds of threads on Muslims. And that Muslim Americans are this and that..and blah blah..and we have to deport them by conservatives and republicans.

Oh so you base the real world off of a few messages on this board....

Final answer?????

Nope. Just questioning the people on this board. Many here who are strongly anti Muslim. Yet they try to express concern for their Muslim citizens

The NDAA does not specify Muslims it specifies Americans. It places any American in danger of the government.

It's obviously directed at Muslim Americans. It doesn't specifically say so. But are you against the government doing this to Muslim Americans?

No it's not directed at Muslim Americans, it's directed at any American deemed a threat.

Such as Muslim Americans. It's been explained in reports. It could be directed at any American but we know the purpose of it. So are you against Muslim Americans being detained by the military?

It's obviously directed at Muslim Americans. It doesn't specifically say so. But are you against the government doing this to Muslim Americans?

No it's not directed at Muslim Americans, it's directed at any American deemed a threat.

Such as Muslim Americans. It's been explained in reports. It could be directed at any American but we know the purpose of it. So are you against Muslim Americans being detained by the military?

It's still directed at ANY American.

I've seen hundreds of threads on Muslims. And that Muslim Americans are this and that..and blah blah..and we have to deport them by conservatives and republicans.

Final answer?????

Nope. Just questioning the people on this board. Many here who are strongly anti Muslim. Yet they try to express concern for their Muslim citizens

Many????

Start your list...

I think you are full of it.

Final answer?????

Many????

Start your list...

I think you are full of it.

Just look at the religon and ethics section. And the politics section where right wingers expressed their sentiment against Muslims in anything related to Muslims. Literally any thread that had the word Muslim or Islam. I'm not gonna list specific names, it's also a long list. But you can check some out

It's still directed at ANY American.

Okay, are you for detaining Muslim Americans indefinitely?

I'm not for detaining anyone kill them if they have been given due process and if it's justifies it but do not keep them up.

No matter how many times you and others on the right repeat this lie, it won’t make it true.

Did you even bother to read or comprehend the excerpt from the ruling?

First, in its memorandum of law in support of its motion, the government clarifies unequivocally that, 'based on their stated activities,' plaintiffs, 'journalists and activists[,] . . . are in no danger whatsoever of ever being captured and detained by the U.S. military.'

Second, on its face, the statute does not affect the existing rights of United States citizens or other individuals arrested in the United States. See NDAA § 1021(e) ('Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.').

Third, the language of the district court's injunction appears to go beyond NDAA § 1021 itself and to limit the government's authority under the Authorization for Use of Military Force...

Do you understand what the bolded means?

It means that the court confirms that it was never the intent of Congress to enact legislation authorizing the military to detain US citizens or LPRAs absent due process. It means that the NDAA in no way threatens our civil liberties, per § 1021(e).

So, if you or someone you know is detained by the military, simply cite this ruling and you’ll be released accordingly, or a lawyer provided to you.
Not so fast. They said the Military Commissions Act didn't affect US citizens, but deep in that document, one of the crimes punishable by military commission, starts off with, "...anyone who in breach of an allegience to the United States..."

Now, there's only one type of person who has an allegience to the United States and it ain't an alien with a green card.

You are not smart, not well educated, don't write well, can't analyze clearly and objectively, and don't really understand correlative evidence presented by graphs and charts. You are a typical far right uneducated American extremist.

You are not smart, so you are fooled by anyone, bigrebnc.

You are also a wannabee.

You also do not give good service to your blog paymaster.

I am a lot smarter than you that's just the fact's don't be a hater just move on troll

You are not smart, not well educated, don't write well, can't analyze clearly and objectively, and don't really understand correlative evidence presented by graphs and charts. You are a typical far right uneducated American extremist.

You are not smart, so you are fooled by anyone, bigrebnc.

You are also a wannabee.

You also do not give good service to your blog paymaster.

I am a lot smarter than you that's just the fact's don't be a hater just move on troll

jake you're dumber than a box of rocks.

No matter how many times you and others on the right repeat this lie, it won’t make it true.

Did you even bother to read or comprehend the excerpt from the ruling?

First, in its memorandum of law in support of its motion, the government clarifies unequivocally that, 'based on their stated activities,' plaintiffs, 'journalists and activists[,] . . . are in no danger whatsoever of ever being captured and detained by the U.S. military.'

Second, on its face, the statute does not affect the existing rights of United States citizens or other individuals arrested in the United States. See NDAA § 1021(e) ('Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.').

Third, the language of the district court's injunction appears to go beyond NDAA § 1021 itself and to limit the government's authority under the Authorization for Use of Military Force...

Do you understand what the bolded means?

It means that the court confirms that it was never the intent of Congress to enact legislation authorizing the military to detain US citizens or LPRAs absent due process. It means that the NDAA in no way threatens our civil liberties, per § 1021(e).

So, if you or someone you know is detained by the military, simply cite this ruling and you’ll be released accordingly, or a lawyer provided to you.
Not so fast. They said the Military Commissions Act didn't affect US citizens, but deep in that document, one of the crimes punishable by military commission, starts off with, "...anyone who in breach of an allegience to the United States..."

Now, there's only one type of person who has an allegience to the United States and it ain't an alien with a green card.

I see Jake thanked you, either he doesn't understand what you posted or I am misunderstanding what you pointing out.

That would be an American citizen.

That you fit right into the bill for being picked up by the Homeland agents? You bet.

Oh, now it is only about giving aid al-quada? I thought you said it was about all Americans. You believe in the principles of the sovereign militia movement, do you not, which includes overthrowing the government. How about that? Telling the truth about you is not trolling, Troll Boy.

Last edited:
bigreb forgot his lie about the law was for all Americans, then he tries to ignore my clear and deadly point, "Oh, now it is only about giving aid al-quada? I thought you said it was about all Americans. You believe in the principles of the sovereign militia movement, do you not, which includes overthrowing the government."

bigrebnc will crack under the first five minutes of questioning.

bigreb forgot his lie about the law was for all Americans, then he tries to ignore my clear and deadly point, "Oh, now it is only about giving aid al-quada? I thought you said it was about all Americans. You believe in the principles of the sovereign militia movement, do you not, which includes overthrowing the government."

Dumb ass before you say anything else inform yourself on the law.
Because you sounding stupid.
You are ill informed on this law.

Dumb ass before you say anything else inform yourself on the law.
Because you sounding stupid.
You are ill informed on this law.

Jake lies about everything.

Forum List

Back