Obama's last two years his best?

Okay, I see what you're saying, Bush did steam a Navy into the Black Sea, and airlift Georgian troops around, that's something.

As for the differences between Georgia and Crimea...

The Georgian conflict was to bring back 2 break away regions in Gerogia. There are no break away regions in Crimea. They're pretty much Russians. I'm not defending Putin...but in any event, what Bush did, and what Obama did, had zero net effect on the outcomes.

At this point I'd like to ask you another question.

Is there anything either Bush or Obama could have done to affect the outcomes of Georgia and Crimea?...if not...who care what either did. It seems to me a waste of assets
Bush was at the disadvantage of not having a Georgia issue as a precedent. Obama had that warning and still presented no tangible, credible deterrent. For Bush it was 'fool me once'. For obama it was 'fool me twice'. Shame on obama. His lack of leadership and weak foreign policy skills emboldened Putin.
IMO, Putin was completely unaffected by what Obama did, or didn't do.

Putin would have been just as unaffected by Bush, or any other President, with any other variable of involvement, short of attacking Russian troops.

When the right has no solid criticism of foreign policy they fall back on vague terms like "poor leadership" "leading from behind" or "emboldened" so and so.......

This is meaningless back seat poltical driving
Obama is a weak non-leader who has disdain for the military. He has repeatedly blamed his own country (the US, that is) for causing conflicts that we truly respond to. That is a sign of opportunity for an aggressor like Putin.
If you don't see that weakness you're exposing your own obama partisanship.
He hasn't once blamed America for causing conflicts. You're imagining more than one Cairo speech, and misinterpetuing that one.

Putin wouldn't have changed his approach no matter who was President.

The right needs guys like you to think a different reaction by a Republican might have created idfferent results, and that's not the case.
You excuse a failed non-leader obama. He even injects his misperceptions of American racism into speeches made abroad. If you can't even admit that obama is the apologist he is then don't waste my time. You're a shill.
The right needs guys like you to think a different reaction by a Republican might have created idfferent results, and that's not the case.

I rest my case

Bush was at the disadvantage of not having a Georgia issue as a precedent. Obama had that warning and still presented no tangible, credible deterrent. For Bush it was 'fool me once'. For obama it was 'fool me twice'. Shame on obama. His lack of leadership and weak foreign policy skills emboldened Putin.
IMO, Putin was completely unaffected by what Obama did, or didn't do.

Putin would have been just as unaffected by Bush, or any other President, with any other variable of involvement, short of attacking Russian troops.

When the right has no solid criticism of foreign policy they fall back on vague terms like "poor leadership" "leading from behind" or "emboldened" so and so.......

This is meaningless back seat poltical driving
Obama is a weak non-leader who has disdain for the military. He has repeatedly blamed his own country (the US, that is) for causing conflicts that we truly respond to. That is a sign of opportunity for an aggressor like Putin.
If you don't see that weakness you're exposing your own obama partisanship.
He hasn't once blamed America for causing conflicts. You're imagining more than one Cairo speech, and misinterpetuing that one.

Putin wouldn't have changed his approach no matter who was President.

You excuse a failed non-leader obama. He even injects his misperceptions of American racism into speeches made abroad. If you can't even admit that obama is the apologist he is then don't waste my time. You're a shill.

I rest my case

Total nonsense.

Arthur Schwab, federal judge, ruled against Obama amnesty.
He was appointed by Bush.

Don't tell me there would be no difference.

This country is crumbling before our very eyes as a direct result of Obozo's policies and leadship. You are one of the incredibly stupid people left that celebrates this piece of shit. I wish we could divide the country up between your side and capitalist, freedom lovers.

Country doesn't seem to be crumbling to me

Economy is booming, unemployment is down. deficit has been cut, US has one of the strongest economies in the world, gas prices way down. GDP grew 4.3% last quarter

If you wish to attribute it to Obamas policies and leadeership...you are welcome

The economy isn't booming by any stretch of the imagination. Our debt increased 70% under Obozo. Think about that. 70%. Entitlements are bleeding this country dry, poverty rate is up, median income is down, less people working now than before Obozo took office. Obamacare is one big cluster fuck. Puttin has been emboldened by Obozo's weakness. Mid East is more combustible than ever. Race relations in this country have taken a turn for the worse........

According to your own words as a direct result of Obozo's policies and leadship

Can you point out which Obama policies added to that 70% debt increase?

The guy said he wanted to be elected to clean up Bush's mess, did he not?

And he did so....Stopped a fucking depression

20121005-jobs_chart.gif
Total nonsense. The reality is the economy is cyclical, and Obozo inherited a recovery and a whole lot of good will and almost managed to squander it all. He's the food stamp president and debt president, and in this debate facts aren't your friend.

Country doesn't seem to be crumbling to me

Economy is booming, unemployment is down. deficit has been cut, US has one of the strongest economies in the world, gas prices way down. GDP grew 4.3% last quarter

If you wish to attribute it to Obamas policies and leadeership...you are welcome

The economy isn't booming by any stretch of the imagination. Our debt increased 70% under Obozo. Think about that. 70%. Entitlements are bleeding this country dry, poverty rate is up, median income is down, less people working now than before Obozo took office. Obamacare is one big cluster fuck. Puttin has been emboldened by Obozo's weakness. Mid East is more combustible than ever. Race relations in this country have taken a turn for the worse........

20121005-jobs_chart.gif
Total nonsense. The reality is the economy is cyclical, and Obozo inherited a recovery and a whole lot of good will and almost managed to squander it all. He's the food stamp president and debt president, and in this debate facts aren't your friend.
Got it....."It would have happened without him"

It was all one big coincidence

20121005-jobs_chart.gif

Are natural cycles not part of economies? Do you think the president controls the economy?

You're really in denial about the guy. I would feel bad for you if your stupid ass hadn't voted for him. No matter what evidence is provided to you that obozo is a clown, you'll just put a spin on it because at this point you have to be all about avoiding truth. Yesterday Obozo get's bitchslapped by KIm Jon Un and the Castro Brothers, tomorrow he'll get punked by the Mullahs in Iran and then Putin some more, and you'll be back here declaring victory for the guy. I know you by now. You're delusional.

20121005-jobs_chart.gif

Are natural cycles not part of economies? Do you think the president controls the economy?

You're really in denial about the guy. I would feel bad for you if your stupid ass hadn't voted for him. No matter what evidence is provided to you that obozo is a clown, you'll just put a spin on it because at this point you have to be all about avoiding truth. Yesterday Obozo get's bitchslapped by KIm Jon Un and the Castro Brothers, tomorrow he'll get punked by the Mullahs in Iran and then Putin some more, and you'll be back here declaring victory for the guy. I know you by now. You're delusional.

I know...

And those natural positive economic cycles always seem to coincide with Democratic Presidents. Democrats are lucky that way

20121005-jobs_chart.gif

I know...

And those natural positive economic cycles always seem to coincide with Democratic Presidents. Democrats are lucky that way

I reject the notion that the economy does better because a democrat is president. That's nonsense. In general republicans are the one's that at least evoke real economic principals. You don't understand economics, you have never taken an economics course in college. All you know is partisan politics.

Well....Obama is off to vacation in Hawaii

Lot of executive orders to pass when he gets back

Anyone want to guess who accomplishes more?
The GOP Congress or our President?

At what? Further abusing his powers, more violating of the Constitution, and more lying and deceiving?

Last edited:

At what? Further abusing his powers, more violating of the Constitution, and more lying and deceiving?

Further Obama acting like a president with a non functioning Congress

The closer he gets to exiting the White House the better it'll be for America.

Still has a lot of work to do

Now that he has unburdened himself from Congress, there is no stopping him

Obama will accomplish more in his final two years as President than Republicans will in their measly two years controlling Congress

Obama has been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had. His "best" years will be a disaster for this country.

I would like to know what these idiots were thinking that voted the asshole in. They must be the dumbest SOBs on the planet.

Forum List

Back