Obama's jobs plan

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Where is it??

How's he going to stop the double dip recession??

Why isn't he running on his past three and 1/2 years??

No instead we're focusing on when Romney left Bain, how many years of tax returns he should make public, his high school pranks and his pets. :eek:

Might work in Chicago but I don't think it really matters in the whole scheme of things.

It's the still the economy and jobs. :bang3:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Where is it??

No instead we're focusing on when Romney left Bain, how many years of tax returns he should make public, his high school pranks and his pets. :eek:

Might work in Chicago but I don't think it really matters in the whole scheme of things.

If Romney would just come clean, we wouldn't have to keep talking about "when Romney left Bain, how many years of tax returns he should make public". Oh yeah, you forgot hidden off-shore accounts!!! :cool:

Obama has no jobs plan...at least where it applies to the private sector. He does not mind creating government jobs. He has no clue how to get the private sector going again.

Obama is a failure!

Where is it??

If Romney would just come clean, we wouldn't have to keep talking about "when Romney left Bain, how many years of tax returns he should make public". Oh yeah, you forgot hidden off-shore accounts!!! :cool:

Yea, I know like Obama did with his sealed records and the Fast & Furious documents. Oh yeah and the security leaks stuff.

We know how important high school pranks and tax returns are.

Where is it??

Yea, I know like Obama did with his sealed records and the Fast & Furious documents. Oh yeah and the security leaks stuff.

So then Romney's no better? Is that what he's going to be running on? No wonder Palin thinks she might still have a chance! :lol::lol:

So then Romney's no better? Is that what he's going to be running on? No wonder Palin thinks she might still have a chance! :lol::lol:

Yea cause we know Romney's pranks and tax returns are certainly more important than jobs and the economy. Obama's says so!! :badgrin:

Where is it??

I found Obama's jobs plan. :eusa_whistle:
Barack Obama Finally Has Jobs Bill, 16,000 New IRS Workers Will Be Needed for Obamacare | Scared Monkeys

Why would we want a "job" plan from ether side of the political romper room? They have proven ineptitude countless times.

Get the Gov back to running the things they are set up to do,leave the jobs to the real job makers.

Why would we want a "job" plan from ether side of the political romper room? They have proven ineptitude countless times.

Get the Gov back to running the things they are set up to do,leave the jobs to the real job makers.

It's just more deflection from people trying to get the heat off Mitt. If you notice, they never post his plan either. :cool:

Where is it??

I found Obama's jobs plan. :eusa_whistle:
Barack Obama Finally Has Jobs Bill, 16,000 New IRS Workers Will Be Needed for Obamacare | Scared Monkeys

Great find!! Now how we going to pay them?? Oh, that's right tax the middle class!! That's his final answer!! :lol:

It's just more deflection from people trying to get the heat off Mitt. If you notice, they never post his plan either. :cool:

You have an incumbent running against a candidate, he should be able to run on his record, not on what he wants you to believe about an opponent.

He certainly doesn't want you to look at his record............BTW, who's he going to blame the next for years. If he wins, look at the mess he's inheriting. (borrowed from an earlier post). :lmao:

I am not deflecting a thing,if we look to the feds for JOBS we be tupid.

Where is it??

Here it is: American Jobs Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not deflecting a thing,if we look to the feds for JOBS we be tupid.

Too late! :lol:

Where is it??

Here it is: American Jobs Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, this one??

Many Democrats have balked at the bill, siding with the Republicans, especially those facing difficult re-elections in congressional districts where they are hesitant to support unpopular legislation.[49] A majority of the Democrats support individual components of the bill, but are unwilling to commit to the bill in its entirety, despite the White House's disapproval of the weak showing of support. Some Democrats from core Democratic districts oppose the American Jobs Act because it gives more tax breaks, thus contributing more to the federal deficit, which has given Obama more responsibility to sell the plan first to the American public, as he has done on a very prominent, nationwide speaking tour.[50][51][52]

Both moderate and progressive Democrats have expressed concerns about the bill. Joe Manchin, a more moderate-leaning Democrat, has openly voiced his opposition with the administration by arguing against the inclusion of too much spending, given by his remarks on September 29, "The ugly part of that act is $450 billion of spending, after we've spent, spent, spent." On the other side, progressive Democrat Peter DeFazio, a more progressive-leaning Democrat from Oregon, argued against the inclusion of nearly $250 billion of tax breaks, saying "Half of it is tax cuts, and quite frankly tax cuts don't work."[53][54]

From your Wiki link.

Can anyone on the left tell me why Obama hasn't mentioned ObamaCare, errrr I mean ObamaTax on the campaign trail?? What about the unemployment rate?? What about his green energy successes, errrr I mean failures. What the heck has he done in 4 years?? Two of which were supported by a Dem controlled Congress.

Can anyone on the left tell me why Obama hasn't mentioned ObamaCare, errrr I mean ObamaTax on the campaign trail??

Two days ago:

I'm running because I believe we've got to keep going on the Affordable Care Act. It was the right thing to do to make sure that everybody has health care. (Applause.) The Supreme Court has spoken. It is the law of the land. We are going to implement it. (Applause.) And because we're implementing it, young people can stay on their parent's health insurance plans until they're 26 years old. (Applause.) And if you've got health insurance, the only thing that's going to happen is you've got more security and insurance companies can't jerk you around. (Applause.) And 30 million people, including those with preexisting conditions, can finally get health insurance. It was the right thing to do. We're not going backwards, we're going forwards. (Applause.)

Same day, different event:

My opponent wants to restrict the health care options for women. I believe women should make their own health care choices. (Applause.) [...]

Mr. Romney wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

AUDIENCE: Booo --

THE PRESIDENT: Let me just say that I passed this bill because it was the right thing to do. The Supreme Court has spoken. (Applause.) We are implementing this law. If you’ve got health insurance the only thing that happens for you is that you’ve got more security because insurance companies can't jerk you around and use fine print to somehow restrict your care.

If you’re a young person, you can stay on your parent's plan up until you're 26 years old. (Applause.) Seniors are seeing lower costs for their prescription drugs. Women are getting free preventive care for things like cervical cancer. (Applause.)

If you don't have health insurance, we’re going to help you get it. (Applause.) And if you can afford health insurance and you don't buy it, we’re not going to let you pass those costs on to other people. (Applause.)

So the Affordable Care Act was the right thing to do. Health care was the right thing to do. We’re not going backwards, we’re going forward. That's a difference in this election. (Applause.)

The ACA is very much a part of his stump speech.

Where is it??

Where are the job bills from the House, many repubs ran on the promise that new how to do it and Onama did not.

Forum List

Back