Obama's 'Jobs Czar' Voting For Romney...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
:eek: General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt, the head of President Obama's Jobs Board, plans to vote for Mitt Romney, Fox Business' Charles Gasparino reports (via Bloomberg).

If true, the news would represent a major embarrassment to the Obama administration, which had elevated Immelt in their pursuit of private sector employment growth.

Gasparino has not spoken with Immelt, but said sources close to the G.E. chief said he was leaving Obama's side.

The president named Immelt the head of his panel of economic advisers in January as a replacement to Paul Volcker, the former Federal Reserve chairman.

“The past two years was about moving our economy back from the brink,” Obama said when announcing the appointment. “Our job now is putting our economy into overdrive.”

Read more: Jeff Immelt Supporting Romney

snap-logo.png

Does this mean Immelt is a convert....

Or does it mean that Romney is promising Green Energy and is becoming even less attractive ?

I'm sure Obama is losing a lot of sleep over this guys vote. He probably sits up nights trying to figure out what he can do to change a registered Republicans vote. I don't think this is a big deal and certainly isn't newsworthy.

I'm sure Obama is losing a lot of sleep over this guys vote. He probably sits up nights trying to figure out what he can do to change a registered Republicans vote. I don't think this is a big deal and certainly isn't newsworthy.

Well, you sure didn't feel that way about him in the past. I guess this Obama-Bot 'Jobs Czar' love affair is over. :(

never a big deal when it makes democrates look bad, yet when its republiicans its bigger than sliced bread.

I'd love to see some examples of liberals "cheerleading" for Jeffery Immelt.

If anything, the only mention I've seen of him on this board are Conservatives attacking him...

Sure it is. Registered republican doesn't mean automatic life-time republican voter. My mother is a registered democrat and has voted republican since Reagan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back