Obama's Greatest Success!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Now I'll be first to admit that I have been rather harsh on Barack Hussein Obama - branding Him a total failure.

But now let me admit I was wrong.

He did achieve ONE great success - but I haven't seen a word about in any American media. Perhaps modesty?

Anyway, I did come across several articles in European and Asoam media about His outstanding achievement. Here's just one of the accounts:

British Islamic State bomber was once detained at Guantanamo Bay, report claims

"A suicide bomber from the Islamic State group was a British citizen who had been released from Guantanamo Bay, a family member told The Times newspaper on Wednesday."

"The British fighter who IS claimed detonated a suicide bomb against Iraqi forces outside Mosul was named in British media as Jamal al-Harith, who was detained at the United States base between 2002 and 2004".

"An image released by IS and published on Monday by the SITE Intelligence Group was confirmed as al-Harith by his brother Leon Jameson."

“'It is him, I can tell by his smile. If it is true then I’ve lost a brother, so another family (member) gone,' Jameson told The Times."

Now, to satisfy those insatiable for links....here's another!

UK Citizen Launched Attack in Iraq Turns Out to Be Ex-Guantanamo Prisoner

Now I'll be first to admit that I have been rather harsh on Barack Hussein Obama - branding Him a total failure.

He did achieve ONE great success - but I haven't seen a word about in any American media. Perhaps modesty?

Anyway, I did come across several articles in European and Asoam media about His outstanding achievement. Here's just one of the accounts:

"A suicide bomber from the Islamic State group was a British citizen who had been released from Guantanamo Bay, a family member told The Times newspaper on Wednesday."

"The British fighter who IS claimed detonated a suicide bomb against Iraqi forces outside Mosul was named in British media as Jamal al-Harith, who was detained at the United States base between 2002 and 2004".

"An image released by IS and published on Monday by the SITE Intelligence Group was confirmed as al-Harith by his brother Leon Jameson."

“'It is him, I can tell by his smile. If it is true then I’ve lost a brother, so another family (member) gone,' Jameson told The Times."

So what?

Name one bush success

Leaving....
The country better off than when he took over.

No more great recession
LOL, yeah that's generally the case when you paper over structural economic problems with $40 TRILLION in government spending $10 TRILLION of which is debt and rampant money supply expansion by the Central Bank, throwing other peoples money at problems is what gub'mint worshipers like President Nimrod and the Merry Band of Miscreants at the Federal Reserve do best, solving the actual underlying problems is quite a different matter.

Of course none of these douche bags were ever interested in solving the problems surrounding the massive misallocation of resources that led up to the last crisis, they were only concerned with papering them over so that they'd be long gone from office when the shit hits the fan and thus the blame will fall on someone Else's head.

"However conditions may be, it is certain that no manipulations of the banks can provide the economic system with capital goods. What is needed for a sound expansion of production is additional capital goods, not money or fiduciary media. The boom is built on the sands of banknotes and deposits. It must collapse." -- Ludwig Von Mises

Obama_Blames_White_Half.jpg

Leaving....

No more great recession
LOL, yeah that's generally the case when you paper over structural economic problems with $40 TRILLION in government spending $10 TRILLION of which is debt and rampant money supply expansion by the Central Bank, throwing other peoples money at problems is what gub'mint worshipers like President Nimrod and the Merry Band of Miscreants at the Federal Reserve do best, solving the actual underlying problems is quite a different matter.

Of course none of these douche bags were ever interested in solving the problems surrounding the massive misallocation of resources that led up to the last crisis, they were only concerned with papering them over so that they'd be long gone from office when the shit hits the fan and thus the blame will fall on someone Else's head.

"However conditions may be, it is certain that no manipulations of the banks can provide the economic system with capital goods. What is needed for a sound expansion of production is additional capital goods, not money or fiduciary media. The boom is built on the sands of banknotes and deposits. It must collapse." -- Ludwig Von Mises
They say another recession is coming. Who will you blame?

And I say Trump will spend way more than Obama did. Do you not think he's going to spend spend spend?

Report: Trump's Infrastructure Top 50 Priorities Cost $137.5B+

Leaving....

No more great recession

And I say Trump will spend way more than Obama did. Do you not think he's going to spend spend spend?

Democrats...we have yet to get out of their recession....

Leaving....

No more great recession

The list is too long to publish (a long line of politicians and central bankers) but as far as the topic at hand, Obama didn't help matters any, he along with the Congress Critters and the dipshits at the Federal Reserve just made the situation worse by kicking the can down the road and making it bigger. The ULTIMATE blame goes to the American Citizenry because we're all stupid enough to let ourselves be talked into a economic death spiral because we think that we can get something for nothing.

TANSTAFL

Undoubtedly (probably way) more will be spent during the Trump Administration than was spent under the Obama Administration, Trump has never indicated any intention to cut spending to the point where the federal budget gets balanced (quite the opposite) and debt service and mandatory spending costs are on a course to rise at an ever increasing rate. This is especially true given the fact that interest rates have begun their move back toward historical norms which could easily increase debt service costs from around $250 billion a year to nearly $1 TRILLION a year and entitlement spending is on autopilot.

Last year debt service was 6% of the federal budget by 2019 that could easily balloon to 24%, discretionary spending in 2016 (including defense) was only 28% of the federal budget, so I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out how the federal government is going to pay the bills 2 years from now AND implement all the additional spending that Trump is proposing (*hint: more borrowing and more money supply expansion).

Dumb-assed right wingers actually BELIEVE that Trump's wall, increased spending on the Pentagon and a better" ACA....all the while CUTTING taxes on the very rich, will lower our debts...
The VERY definition of insanity.

Nonsense.

"According to the Telegraph newspaper, a 50-year old Jamal Harith, who committed on Monday a terrorist attack at an Iraqi army base near Mosul, was released from the Guantanamo Bay in 2004.

His greatest success was drawing out all the racist into the light so the country can see the true and ongoing nature of that problem.

His greatest success was drawing out all the racist into the light so the country can see the true and ongoing nature of that problem.
Uh-huh, would that be all the "racists" that voted for him or all the ones that didn't ? Apparently before Obama came along the existence of racism was a secret and the mere act of Obama sharing this secret with the world led to the worst race relations since the 1960's.

Way to go Obama too bad you couldn't have a third term since 4 more years and you could have fomented a full blown race war in the streets. :cool:

"For the multiculturist/diversity crowd, culture, ideas, customs, arts and skills are a matter of racial membership where one has no more control over his culture than his race. That’s a racist idea, but it’s politically correct racism. It says that one’s convictions, character and values are not determined by personal judgment and choices but genetically determined. In other words, as yesteryear’s racists held: race determines identity." -- Walter E. Williams

Leaving....

No more great recession

Democrats...we have yet to get out of their recession....
Thanks for proving you don't know what a recession is fuck head.

Uh-huh, would that be all the "racists" that voted for him or all the ones that didn't ? Apparently before Obama came along the existence of racism was a secret and the mere act of Obama sharing this secret with the world led to the worst race relations since the 1960's.

Way to go Obama too bad you couldn't have a third term since 4 more years and you could have fomented a full blown race war in the streets. :cool:

"For the multiculturist/diversity crowd, culture, ideas, customs, arts and skills are a matter of racial membership where one has no more control over his culture than his race. That’s a racist idea, but it’s politically correct racism. It says that one’s convictions, character and values are not determined by personal judgment and choices but genetically determined. In other words, as yesteryear’s racists held: race determines identity." -- Walter E. Williams

It is no secret, President Obama had to share it with no one. The underlying racism was boiling before the 2008 election but after the election, it boiled over.

Leaving....

No more great recession

Maybe Trump will spend more than Obama. Time will tell.

But you can be sure of one thing: He will have a hell of a lot more to show fr it.

Obama's greatest success?

Turning the country to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back