Obama's GREATEST mistake regarding Russian meddling in 2016

nat4900 is a Hillary CULTIST and should not be taken seriously.

nat4900 seems to think DWS didn't "meddle" at all, when in fact DWS is the one person 100% responsible for Donald Trump being President.
I disagree, I think you can lay that wreath at the feet of obummer! Eight long years of race baiting, divisiveness and buffoonery was just too much!

Do you think it's important whether or not the world approves of a US leader calling them to task for taking advantage of the US's generosity and not equivocating with theocratic, totalitarian, dictatorial regimes... Are you sure 'approval' by the rest of the world is best serving our national interests, or is winning a geopolitical popularity contest the ultimate objective... lol

You mean like Trump, Kim and Putin, and XI. Right Trump and Ivanka got trade marks approved in China and nothing is going to hurt Trump or Ivanka at all. He is anti Nato and is Pro Russian and so pro Israel its rather sickening but I imagine you are from Russian Jewish nationality, correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Seems we are getting in cahoots with the wrong people, you know like teens when they hang out with gangs.

do you then think the world approves of "pussies"???

They don't respect pussies.
Especially when the pussy sets a red line and then runs away when it's crossed.

Well lets see Obama made better deals that the "Art of the Deal" person. He also didn't write it and never wrote a book.

Putin is more of a patriotic American than the entire Hillary CULT summed together.

Thank you, Vlad, for showing us Col Tim Osman.... even as Hillary and others covered up his reality....

Vlad is a 911 Truther. That makes him more of a patriotic American than every single W supporter summed together as well.

Cool, Tim grew at least 6 inches after that picture was taken.
Must have been a Russian bio-weapon.

After Obama's "Red Line" the world knew he was a pussy.
Putin’s pussy. He vowed more flexibility!

And boy did he deliver!!!
I'm sure in more ways than this handy tutorial.

Obama%20Bow%20Gauge%20Bend%20Over%20Cartoon.jpg

I have much disagreement with several of Obama's directives.......but the very worst of his mistakes was his reluctance to impose much harsher rebuttals to Putin's various attempts to meddle in our electoral system, and Putin's railroading of Clinton.....thereby helping to install a stooge such as Trump in the oval office.

A TRULY fascinating Washington Post article on what was going on in late summer in 2016 should be read by everyone.

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

The above article outlines several options that Obama could (and SHOULD) have taken against Russia's meddling, and the only "excuses" that the Obama administration has since relied upon are these:

1. Obama did NOT want for his administration to appear as favoring one side above the other by revealing Russia's penchant to favor Trump....and

2. Obama, witnessing the same polls as the rest of the country, thought that Trump's chances of winning were slim.....thereby showing Russia that their meddling was unproductive......OBAMA WAS WRONG!!!

Sure, Obama did expel Russian diplomats and oligarchs,closed down Russian spy centers, and imposed several economic sanction......but these actions were too meager.

Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack.

Read the article and DO wonder why Putin wanted an inept Trump in the WH, why he hated Clinton so much....and, most important WHY our current government is still reluctant to show a low-life, ex-KGB thug that we're more powerful than his vile attempts to divide us and screw us over.
Get a job.

Do you think it's important whether or not the world approves of a US leader calling them to task for taking advantage of the US's generosity and not equivocating with theocratic, totalitarian, dictatorial regimes... Are you sure 'approval' by the rest of the world is best serving our national interests, or is winning a geopolitical popularity contest the ultimate objective... lol

You mean like Trump, Kim and Putin, and XI. Right Trump and Ivanka got trade marks approved in China and nothing is going to hurt Trump or Ivanka at all. He is anti Nato and is Pro Russian and so pro Israel its rather sickening but I imagine you are from Russian Jewish nationality, correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Seems we are getting in cahoots with the wrong people, you know like teens when they hang out with gangs.
- NATO is rife with nations guilty of atrocious human rights abuses & cheapskate $ non-contributors. being 'anti NATO' at this point, is a stand against such behavior.
- Israel is our closest ally not only in the middle east but arguably the entire globe (The UK & Europe not so much at this point). Israel's ideological tenets closely mirror ours, respecting personal freedoms & human rights.
- The delicate and nuanced relationships with the 'leaders' of China, Russia, N Korea are not completely privy to you or I and our opinions are subjective anyway, largely based on our respective partisan ideologies.

Who gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks?
Especially when it's a bunch of lefties.

Hide under your bed (but do take a picture of Trump with you....lol)

How does that correlate with my post?

Simple, low self-esteem Trump acolytes "think" that the entire world is against them....>Ergo, they say "I don;t give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks...".................So, DO hide under your bunker (aka,under your bed.)

Did the above help your tiny brain?

Who gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks?
Especially when it's a bunch of lefties.

Hide under your bed (but do take a picture of Trump with you....lol)

How does that correlate with my post?

Simple, low self-esteem Trump acolytes "think" that the entire world is against them....>Ergo, they say "I don;t give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks...".................So, DO hide under your bunker (aka,under your bed.)

Did the above help your tiny brain?

Still doesnt correlate.

And no I dont have low self esteem,I worked for a living.

Gee, should he have declared a war on a noun (such as terror) and sent half a million troops into the middle east intent on Nation Building?

Unlike Trump, Obama learned from the mistakes of others.

Forum List

Back