Obama's First Two Weeks - Things you didn't hear in the press

Wonder what the world will look and feel like without Israel? I gotta feeling we may find out. Way to go liberals.

Willow pull your head out of your cat's ass. Your getting hairballs in your teeth.:lol:

Damn old liberals are to blame for all that's wrong in the world.:cuckoo:

Wonder what the world will look and feel like without Israel? I gotta feeling we may find out. Way to go liberals. :cuckoo:

lol. won't that signify the coming of the anti-christ?

or wait would it mean the supposed prophesies aren't true?

He/she won't be able to post links for a bit yet.

How many do you have to have? And it's a 'she'. :razz:

I've been visiting for quite a while now, but I don't post all that often because I find, for the most part, that all my view points have already been covered. There's a good range of intelligent opinions on this board.

I agree. It's why I came back. Heck, even the left has some thinking posters. ;)

Barack Obama will have to move toward center right--if he plans on winning a second term. The last two weeks have been a miserable time for him.

In fact Gallop poll shows his popularity dropping by 20 points since he was ignaurated. He is still above 50--but this plunge is much faster than Jimmy Carter. It took a couple of years for the American public to figure Carter out.

On the grand scale he has made a couple of mistakes (according to polling data right off of the bat--& I believe completely mis-judging the will of the majority of the American public.)

1. Executive order to close GITMO---majority of public against that.
2. Executive order to lift ban on funding for overseas "family planning/abortions"--overwhelming majority of public against that.
3. This 831 BILLION dollars stimulus bill, that's really not a stimulus bill--that Obama has tried to rush through--is a major mistake. Every day we learn that 80% of this bill is nothing more than pork, & a 15 year liberal left wing wish list--written by Nancy Pelosi. (64% of majority against this bill.)
4. 3 of his picks owed back taxes. One is now he boss of the Internal Revenue Service. Upps!
5. Obama's world-wide popularity has plunged too. The Europeans & Canadians are not real happy right now with these protectionism ideas coming from the Obama administration.

Obama's rise to popularity & fame as now come to an end. The old saying what goes up must come down. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

Wonder what the world will look and feel like without Israel? I gotta feeling we may find out. Way to go liberals. :cuckoo:

Israel isn't going anywhere.

However, end times approacheth....the countdown goes like this...

1. Israel attains the homeland
2. Israel is surrounded by enemies

Then there's all the stuff about the antiChrist. He's supposed to come out of Europe, I think I don't know if Kenya or Hawaii are officially parts of Europe.....

I'm glad this guy isn't biassed against Obama. Includes Clinton but not Bush as liars. Why read any further.:eusa_whistle:

Yup.

Plus what we really have is someone who chooses to entirely post somebody's else's words instead of working to make his own views known.

I realize that there are times when what others have written expresses what we think better than we can, but still this cut and paste stuff annoys me.

It's preferable to your pundantic proselytizing, however.

Plus there are those pesky factoids....

What factoids? All I saw was nonsense.

Israel isn't going anywhere.

Then there's all the stuff about the antiChrist. He's supposed to come out of Europe, I think I don't know if Kenya or Hawaii are officially parts of Europe.....

The end times have been approaching for two thousand years. And will be approaching for another two thousand years, providing that we have not developed another major religion that does not include such nonsense.

Yup.

Plus what we really have is someone who chooses to entirely post somebody's else's words instead of working to make his own views known.

I realize that there are times when what others have written expresses what we think better than we can, but still this cut and paste stuff annoys me.

It's preferable to your pundantic proselytizing, however.

Plus there are those pesky factoids....

What factoids? All I saw was nonsense.

I know, right?

I read two facts in that piece:

Obama is cutting the defense budget by 10% and Obama gave his first interview to an Arab TV station.

The rest was just embellished opinion.

Pretty sure 1. goes Israel attains the homeland from God
Anyway, endtimes wont be until 2150, when the age of Aquarius begins.

When the Enterprise returns and Scotty prepares to beam me up, I will then inform everyone of the end of time.

Forum List

Back