Secret Bush memos found

The tip of the slimeberg?

If I was crooked enough to break the law in office, I sure as hell would be smart enough to destroy the written evidence.

Like, Nixon, keeping his Watergate tapes. Fucking unbelievable.:cuckoo:

The tip of the slimeberg?

If I was crooked enough to break the law in office, I sure as hell would be smart enough to destroy the written evidence.

Like, Nixon, keeping his Watergate tapes. Fucking unbelievable.:cuckoo:

Yeah, Sandy Berger comes to mind.

The Raw Story | Dozens of secret Bush surveillance, executive power memos found; Could be made public

This is just the begining folks.

Its going to come pouring out like a flood soon.

Can you explain to me why this matters? Is this just about trying to put Bush & Co in prison?

It doesn't matter, they are public documents and were left because they are required to be left. This is more wishful thinking by the idiot left. What they will do is try to claim these mean something they obviously do not. It is public record that Bush ordered certain types of wire tapping and that he did not require court orders for some of it. Nothing new here at all.

The Raw Story | Dozens of secret Bush surveillance, executive power memos found; Could be made public

Can you explain to me why this matters? Is this just about trying to put Bush & Co in prison?

It matters if you care about putting people who have broken the laws fo our country in jail for their crimes.

Now if you think presidents and vice presidents should be immune I guess you should tell Obama and Biden to start breaking any US law they want to break becuase after they leave office the are off scott free.

Hell why not just let them get away with anything they want to do, the american people dont need their presidents and other leaders to stay within the law huh?

Can you really be that naive and partisan?

It matters if you care about putting people who have broken the laws fo our country in jail for their crimes.

Now if you think presidents and vice presidents should be immune I guess you should tell Obama and Biden to start breaking any US law they want to break becuase after they leave office the are off scott free.

Hell why not just let them get away with anything they want to do, the american people dont need their presidents and other leaders to stay within the law huh?

Can you name what laws have been broken?

"Secret Bush memos found"

It's like "Secret" isn't a classification. It's like ohhhh they were a secret.

And "found"... like he was hiding them.

I'm having trouble getting worked up over this. Sounds like more of the same old divisive crap to me.

GAO Report: Bush Admin Broke Law on 'Signing Statements' | Democrats.com

http://www.earthjustice.org/library/legal_docs/pesticide-self-consultation-decision.pdf

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A41077-2004May19.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-justice14-2009jan14,0,3129787.story

Last edited:
Are you serious? :lol: These links represent what laws you're talking about?

Your entire premise here is that laws were broken and that these "secret memos" are the proof. It's just more wishful thinking. Every administration leaves behind memos that were written under executive privilege. Show us some real proof of illegalities before you scream out that you've found the smoking gun. This is just more of the pathetic zeal to destroy the past administration out of pure hatred rather than fact.

GAO Report: Bush Admin Broke Law on 'Signing Statements' | Democrats.com

http://www.earthjustice.org/library/legal_docs/pesticide-self-consultation-decision.pdf

GAO Says HHS Broke Laws With Medicare Videos (washingtonpost.com)

Bush appointee saw Justice lawyers as 'commies,' 'crazy libs,' report says - Los Angeles Times

oh neat .......

"Secret Bush memos found"

It's like "Secret" isn't a classification. It's like ohhhh they were a secret.

And "found"... like he was hiding them.

I'm having trouble getting worked up over this. Sounds like more of the same old divisive crap to me.

Bada Bing, Bada Boom; it is.

Forum List

Back