Obama's endorsement will put Hillary over the top and end Trump forever.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Thank you MR. President.

Great speech.

Trump is a dirty traitor to his country.

Please have the FBI investigate every communication by his people to see who is in contact with Russia and arrest anyone conspiring with a foreign government to effect our election.

I'm still looking forward to hearing Chelsea too.

Bill and Chelsea will have made Hillary look like a working mom, and that should help sell her cause to all the working women of America.

Has anyone obama endorsed ever won an election? His endorsement is the kiss of death.

Thank you MR. President. Great speech. Trump is a dirty traitor to his country.

Please have the FBI investigate every communication by his people to see who is in contact with Russia and arrest anyone conspiring with a foreign government to effect our election.

Do illegal campaign contributions "affect our election?" How about direct personal gain by using political clout to make a deal with Russia, uranium for cash? Think it would be proper for the FBI to look at that one, too? NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart

Obama's endorsement will put Hillary over the top and end Trump forever.

yeah sure whatever

--LOL

Easily one of Obama's best speeches.

As a lifelong independent and having watched various conventions since maybe 1984 something struck me. This Democratic convention sounded like so many Republican conventions of the past, and the Republican convention sounded like very depressed people who see only misery in the world and the country. The Democratic vice presidential candidate and the other speakers talked at length about faith and the greatness of the country.

Republicans, don't you remember when your party used to say these things? You haven't moved away from the party, they've left you on the road to hitchhike home. Watching the various speakers tonight I have to say I miss the old Republican party. It's gone. It almost feels like when you have a family reunion or everyone gathers for Thanksgiving and the aunt and uncle who are always arguing with everyone weren't there this year. And even though they're a pain in the ass you still miss them. That is how I've always looked at politics in America. A family that has disagreements but a family in the end. The UNITED States.

And it was disconcerting that the reality of the end of the Republican party is true. Even if trump were to win the election that party is gone. It's something else now, something tawdry and cynical. It is no longer the party of Lincoln. And I know there are many Republicans who feel the same way.

Forum List

Back