Obama's economic rating moves to favorable area....

Or it could be you believe whatever comes out of their mouths.
There are no jobs. Nearly half of those who have lost their jobs, have given up trying to find new ones and are now living on gov. handouts.
Economic optimism is like a rain dance. Dancing doesn't produce rain. Optimism doesn't produce jobs.
Stupid Americans.

Ah, the GOP denials begin! They are praying the economy will not improve further before one of the occupants in the clown car is nominated....

Ah, the GOP denials begin! They are praying the economy will not improve further before one of the occupants in the clown car is nominated....

Maybe you can refute 40% of the unemployed have just given up? This is not a strong economy and the recovery is tepid

NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Stock markets worldwide slumped on Wednesday after a batch of weaker-than-expected corporate results and data showing U.S. economic growth braked more sharply than expected in the first quarter, while the dollar plunged to a nine-week low.

Commerce Department data showed U.S. gross domestic product expanded at an only 0.2 percent annual rate, marking the weakest reading in a year, leading to a lower open on Wall Street

What not to be enthusiastic about. We are on fire!
:slap:

No one said the economy is booming, but the economic outlook it better than is has since.....well....W and his two wars and a tax cut for the wealthy crashed it.

I expect the GOP Congress will be pulling every string they have to keep the economy down in the coming month. It is just their game....

Gallup Daily U.S. Economic Outlook

Latest results from May 10, 2015....

Better - 43%
Worse - 50%

And the Quinnipiac Poll (5/21/2015) shows Obama in trouble on the economy in the swing states.

So, we can rule out a Third Term......DRAT!
Yeah I know.... Bush doesn't get one either, so your rants of "BUSHHH!!!!!" are really immaterial, aren't they???
Maybe you can try "But Hillary voted for the war!!!!!"

48% of Americans believe that UFO sightings are alien visitations.

77% of Americans believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth.

I guess that makes it so...

Poll Economic optimism hits new peak under Obama - CNNPolitics.com

"Its the economy, Stupid" is beginning to ring true again. I am sure the GOP is wringing their hands and trying to think up ways to crash the economy before the 2016 race heats up. Could it be that an improving economy could sink the Republican Party's hopes again in 2016?:ack-1:

The economic situation is complicated, and economic optimism is only one metric. Others in this thread have noted other metrics. It is also worth noting that Obama isn't running for reelection, and people associate the economy much more with the current President than they do with the President's party. Moreover, a bad economy can much more effectively tank an incumbent than it can cause them to stay on top.

Also, as to your claim that you are sure that the GOP is "trying to think up ways to crash the economy"- it really isn't helpful to imagine the people you disagree with as evil or that single-minded to the destruction of your tribe. In practice, they generally aren't.

I'm curious, how likely do you think it is that the Republicans will actually lose this election?

"Its the economy, Stupid" is beginning to ring true again. I am sure the GOP is wringing their hands and trying to think up ways to crash the economy before the 2016 race heats up. Could it be that an improving economy could sink the Republican Party's hopes again in 2016?:ack-1:

Could it be??? Sure it could be but how sad that the worst recovery since the Great Depression is a positive for the Democrats who caused the recession, and are now prolonging it seemingly forever. Oh well people elected HItler so its no surprise when they elect the wrong people.

Could it be??? Sure it could be but how sad that the worst recovery since the Great Depression is a positive for the Democrats who caused the recession, and are now prolonging it seemingly forever. Oh well people elected HItler so its no surprise when they elect the wrong people.

Everyone knows who caused the recession. Never before in US history have we given tax cuts to the wealthy while we are fighting two wars. Another recovering alcoholic should never be elected president.

Forum List

Back