Obama’s campaign bully brigade rides again

Oooo, that nasty Obama person! Better contribute to his campaign, folks, or he'll -- he'll call you NASTY NAMES. He'll even suggest that other people in your area are MORE WITH IT THAN YOU ARE!

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

The turn in your neighbor has been a common theme for the left.

Now you can deny it, but white house web sites easily prove otherwise.

Is Obama using the IRS to silence opposition?

Could be...

Is Obama Using The IRS To Silence Opposition Voices?

Oooo, that nasty Obama person! Better contribute to his campaign, folks, or he'll -- he'll call you NASTY NAMES. He'll even suggest that other people in your area are MORE WITH IT THAN YOU ARE!

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

No, they don't. That's what the poster who presented a quote SAID it said. But it's not what the quote actually did say.

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

We all know that the white house has a stassi. They just want it bigger and better.

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

No, they don't. That's what the poster who presented a quote SAID it said. But it's not what the quote actually did say.

Attack watch was one, The other I forget the name to. But I turned myself in,

So shut up......................

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

We all know that the white house has a stassi. They just want it bigger and better.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What else to expect from a nam who's only qualification to be POTUS was being a street thug?

What a street thug may look like in Tommy T's world:

effeminate-obama-bike.jpg
He is an ELITIST street thug I guess. ; )

Attack watch was one, The other I forget the name to.

AttackWatch

Attack watch neither fits the description of "turn in your neighbor" nor is a White House web site.

Try again.

The FIEND!

(LOL good grief . . .)

Katz, this isn't rational.

Attack watch was one, The other I forget the name to. But I turned myself in,

So shut up......................

First was "Fight The Smears"
https://my.barackobama.com/page/share/christian

But hey?

Why not waste bandwidth with another one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00"]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

The man is insecure as hell...but what narcissist as Obama isn't?

Last edited:

Attack watch was one, The other I forget the name to.

AttackWatch

Attack watch neither fits the description of "turn in your neighbor" nor is a White House web site.

Try again.

Yawn.... Now if I added our highway signs. Your position really falls apart. No I wont mention the radio ads just yet.

I don't see anything that Team Obama has done here except words. And you consider that bullying? Kind of thin-skinned on behalf of the rich, powerful, and nearly-indestructible, aren't you?

Tell you what, when Obama has the Koch brothers picked up by the Secret Service and imprisoned in Guantanamo, let us know. That will call for a protest. This does not.

Your side thinks it is bullying when the other side does it, that means you have to live with it when it happens to you.

Forum List

Back