Obama's buddy. Traitor

It is fine - absent any criminal collusion.
Keep going with that, with no proof.

Mueller and the new Democratic House will explain it all to us. Stay tuned...
Yep let them waste tax payer money. I heard the first thing the new democrat house is going to do. Is go after Trumps tax returns. Proving they don't care about americans. Oh and if they start wasting money on Trump. He will expose them, so this could be a win, win.
Yep, I hope the Democrat House spends all their time and tons of taxpayer money going after Trump. They'll be out in 2020.

Yeah, Democrats should just jump on the NaziCon Trump train and ignore all his mobster gangsterism.
The economy is booming, normal people are happy.
45642406_10218168432866417_8548812882890981376_o.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Trump 'shared secret info with Russia'
View attachment 227827
To Republicans, this is fine:

DqzaqSeX0AEOZ7F.jpg

That reminds us of someone who did the same things as Trump:
DqzatLCX4AAQ05n.jpg
They bring a knife, we bring a gun. Barrack Obama.

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Hillary shared classified information in her emails. Are you also concerned about that?
There were no properly marked classified emails found.
Oh my, yes she did. Comey said he couldn't really prove intent.

Doesn’t negate the documents were not marked ....TOP SECRET
Lol, if Trump goes they all go. I would sacrifice him to get rid of Hillary and Obama forever. If he broke the law.

Keep going with that, with no proof.

Yep let them waste tax payer money. I heard the first thing the new democrat house is going to do. Is go after Trumps tax returns. Proving they don't care about americans. Oh and if they start wasting money on Trump. He will expose them, so this could be a win, win.
Yep, I hope the Democrat House spends all their time and tons of taxpayer money going after Trump. They'll be out in 2020.

Yeah, Democrats should just jump on the NaziCon Trump train and ignore all his mobster gangsterism.
The economy is booming, normal people are happy.View attachment 227843

As I have stated several times: Any idiot can artificially juice the economy with massive tax cuts and massive deregulation. What about the deficit and national debt. What about the environment? There will be a reckoning...

Hillary shared classified information in her emails. Are you also concerned about that?

Lol, if Trump goes they all go. I would sacrifice him to get rid of Hillary and Obama forever. If he broke the law.
Republicans tried for five years to show HIllary and Obama broke the law
They failed

As I have stated several times: Any idiot can artificially juice the economy with massive tax cuts and massive deregulation. What about the deficit and national debt. What about the environment? There will be a reckoning...
What did Obama and democrats do about the deficit and national debt in 2008 when they had a majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency? Now what is your opinion of the video in the first post of this thread and the topic?

Doesn’t matter

What did Obama and democrats do about the deficit and national debt in 2008 when they had a majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency? Now what is your opinion of the video in the first post of this thread and the topic?
Are you crazy?

In 2009 the economy was on the brink of depression. That is not the time to balance a budget.

Why don’t Republicans do it today?
Off topic. What's your opinion of the video in the first post and Farrakhan stoking the Iranians against America, his own country?

Doesn’t matter

Evidently it did
She was not prosecuted

Good friend of Obama's Pastor for 20 years, Reverend Wright. Obama sympathizes.
Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan Leads 'Death to America' Chants in Iran

Wait, so Farrakhan is 'Obama's buddy' because he's freiends with someone Obame used to have as a pastor?

I don't think that's how friendship works. There's no such thing as the 'transitive property of friendship'.
Farrakhan backed Obama.

Tens of millions of Americans backed the Great Obama

Wait, so Farrakhan is 'Obama's buddy' because he's freiends with someone Obame used to have as a pastor?

I don't think that's how friendship works. There's no such thing as the 'transitive property of friendship'.
Farrakhan backed Obama.

So that means that KKK leader and flagrant white nationalis David Duke, who backed Trump....is Trump's "buddy?"

Farrakhan backed Obama.

Including the great Farrakhan. Farrakhan was just over in Iran stoking the fires of war against his own nation, the United States of America.

Farrakhan backed Obama.

So that means that KKK leader and flagrant white nationalis David Duke, who backed Trump....is Trump's "buddy?"

Nope, Trump never met with Duke or sought out his support.

Farrakhan backed Obama.

Including the great Farrakhan. Farrakhan was just over in Iran stoking the fires of war against his own nation, the United States of America.

What does that have to do with Obama?

Farrakhan backed Obama.

Nope, Trump never met with Duke or sought out his support.

Trump lied to protect David Duke, insisting that he didn't know who David Duke was when asked to repudiate him.

And of course, Trump lied. So by your own reasoning, David Duke is Trump's buddy.

Doesn’t matter

Evidently it did
She was not prosecuted

The reason she wasn’t prosecuted was you had an obozo appointed AG and a blundering FBI head. Comey said he wasn’t recommending prosecution because he couldn’t prove intent.

Doesn’t matter

Evidently it did
She was not prosecuted

The reason she wasn’t prosecuted was you had an obozo appointed AG and a blundering FBI head. Comey said he wasn’t recommending prosecution because he couldn’t prove intent.

Comey cited law and precedent. Indicating that there was no example of a prosecution under such circumstances. With the IG finding that the FBI's conclusions were based on law and precedent.

Forum List

Back