Obama's approval rating on the rise!

Ya... the kenyan's approval rating is on the rise... because they polled six people in NYC, all black... :lol:

I guarantee you, the majority of Americans hate that fuckers GUTS.

You might want to research the R Senate votes approving Kagan, Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and Souter. Then compare that with what the Ds did to Bork. Then get back to me.
Bork?!?! He was espousing a non-existent constitutional principle, i.e. original intent. He was pushing the lie that all the FFs had the same intent. He deserved what he got for polluting our political discourse, a pollution that's still having it's effects as evidenced by your post.

Yeah, I got that CNN Poll question on the Phone yesterday.

It went something like this, "Do you approve of the job the wonderful and gracious President Obama is doing or are you a racist bigot?"

So which are you?

What does racism have to do with giving Iran nukes? Or you still warm and fuzzy about gay marriage?

Sorry deltex1, he has a history of posts...

As for Racism, Iran is not white guys... But no one is giving Iran arms...

Can I ask a question, The RW here want US to invade (over the last few years)
Iran
Iraq(again)
Syria
Pakistan
Yeman

So each deployment will take about 200,000 approx each (average number) and about $1.5 Trillion each...

So on that number, the US needs 1 million troops and $7.5 trillion. Conservative estimate.

This is to keep up with your present invasion plans...

Now you can go down the Nuke the lot of them route and every country in the world (apart from Israel) will cease trading with you and will find it very hard stop mass terrorism on the US. So that will cost way higher than the $7.5 trillion...

So could you please stop the comedy routine about invading..

What does racism have to do with giving Iran nukes? Or you still warm and fuzzy about gay marriage?

Iran
Iraq(again)
Syria
Pakistan
Yeman

So each deployment will take about 200,000 approx each (average number) and about $1.5 Trillion each...

So on that number, the US needs 1 million troops and $7.5 trillion. Conservative estimate.

Now you can go down the Nuke the lot of them route and every country in the world (apart from Israel) will cease trading with you and will find it very hard stop mass terrorism on the US. So that will cost way higher than the $7.5 trillion...

There is an executive from Halliburton reading your post right now and drooling over another big pay day! They will get it if the GOP wins in 2016.

Iran
Iraq(again)
Syria
Pakistan
Yeman

Who said anything about invading Pakistan?

News flash we already are back in Iraq with troops and bombing or using hell fire missiles from drones on targets in all those country's you named with the exception of Iran .

You might want to research the R Senate votes approving Kagan, Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and Souter. Then compare that with what the Ds did to Bork. Then get back to me.
Bork?!?! He was espousing a non-existent constitutional principle, i.e. original intent. He was pushing the lie that all the FFs had the same intent. He deserved what he got for polluting our political discourse, a pollution that's still having it's effects as evidenced by your post.
Yeah Bork was a RADICAL....but Ginsburg and the other leftists...well they are GREAT!!!

Yeah, I got that CNN Poll question on the Phone yesterday.

It went something like this, "Do you approve of the job the wonderful and gracious President Obama is doing or are you a racist bigot?"
They must have know they were calling you.

Nice, retort... Real Classy...

So you proved that you are a Bigot.

Do I have to look for the Racist bit.

Class? When replying to a scum of the earth dimocrap piece of filth?

Eat two dicks and take one up the ass.

Anybody surprised that the Lying Cokksucker in Chief is doing so well?

With the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media all but openly fellating him 24/7 how can he be doing anything else.

Talk about DISGUSTING FILTH ----

NBC Hack Savannah Guthrie Asks Ted Cruz If He Opposes Interracial Marriage…

Unreal.

Video at the link

dimocraps are the scum of the earth
So, five different references to gay sex in one comment. Pretty clear what you fantasize about.

I can't take a pool seriously, from a source that cites race relations as his strong point. This country has never been more divided.

Yeah Bork was a RADICAL....but Ginsburg and the other leftists...well they are GREAT!!!
At least they believe in something real, not fairy tales. :laugh2:

At least they believe in something real, not fairy tales. :laugh2:
And you believe Ds good Rs bad.

I can't take a pool seriously, from a source that cites race relations as his strong point. This country has never been more divided.
Never? Let me guess...history was not your favorite subject in high school.

Do I fucking stutter? NEVER!

The only thing that would validate my point is if we were in a full out race war? You really can't understand context can you?

At least they believe in something real, not fairy tales.
So now you think you're a mind reader? You don't know me. I used to vote for Republicans all the time until the wingnuts drove out the ones with any sense, e.g. Clifford Case-NJ, Mac Mathias-MD.

The only thing that would validate my point is if we were in a full out race war? You really can't understand context can you?
I don't know. Since you are typing your comments on a computer, I would have no idea if you stutter. You are, however, a fucking idiot if you think the nation is more divided now than, say, when we went to war with one another or during the 60's as the grandparents of today's conservatives fought any attempts to include African Americans as full and equal citizens. And, if you think this President is to blame for the vitriol and hatred directed at him from a small, but loud, segment of the population, you are not smart enough to be called an idiot.

So now you think you're a mind reader? You don't know me. I used to vote for Republicans all the time until the wingnuts drove out the ones with any sense, e.g. Clifford Case-NJ, Mac Mathias-MD.
Give it break.

You posted your dislike of Bork, but are fine with Ginsburg and the other leftists. Anyone objective would not do as you did.

I don't know. Since you are typing your comments on a computer, I would have no idea if you stutter. You are, however, a fucking idiot if you think the nation is more divided now than, say, when we went to war with one another or during the 60's as the grandparents of today's conservatives fought any attempts to include African Americans as full and equal citizens. And, if you think this President is to blame for the vitriol and hatred directed at him from a small, but loud, segment of the population, you are not smart enough to be called an idiot.

You must live in a fucking cave!

Give it break.

You posted your dislike of Bork, but are fine with Ginsburg and the other leftists. Anyone objective would not do as you did.
Bork was rejected by 58 42, with six Republicans voting against him. Ginsburg was approved 96 - 3. Bork had a history of being a Republican Political operative and was the Justice Department Official with the lack of integrity who fired the special prosecutor in the Watergate investigation, when the AG he worked for and his deputy refused to do so as it was improper. His views on the constitution were even outside the mainstream of conservative thought. He was rejected because because of those things. Ginsburg is a liberal, but in the mainstream of liberal thought. Comparing her to Bork is asinine.

You must live in a fucking cave!
No. A rather large house. When do you assholes fire on Ft. Sumter?

Forum List

Back