Obama's African cousin

Well, the silence is deafening.

I suspect what happened, is that screaming eagle or one of his bush worshipping buddies went into wiki and edited it with false and unsubstantiated smears on obama. And then wiki caught them, and took out the unsubstantiated and false smears.

Honesty is not screaming eagles strong suit, evidently.

What a joke you lefties are. After all your accusations and holier than thou bullshit, you do EXACTLY the same thing with Obama you've been accusing anyone who didn't want to lynch Bush the last 7 years of doing.

Pathetic.

What a joke you lefties are. After all your accusations and holier than thou bullshit, you do EXACTLY the same thing with Obama you've been accusing anyone who didn't want to lynch Bush the last 7 years of doing.

Pathetic.

What's pathetic is that comparison. Bush earned everything he's gotten. The right wants Obama (and Hillary) to fail before they even had a chance.

Now THAT'S pathetic.

What's pathetic is that comparison. Bush earned everything he's gotten. The right wants Obama (and Hillary) to fail before they even had a chance.

Now THAT'S pathetic.

You are wrong. Most every Bush bash I've seen on these board the past 7 years is some twisted bullshit. Y'all are so damned busy trying to make up shit about him you can't even blame him for what he DOES screw up at.

YOU and the rest of liberals set the standard, now man up to it.

The fact is, Im not being any harder on one candidate than the other. The questions about Obama are legitimate. Just as legitimate as who contributes to Paul's or McCain's campaigns. I want to know who supports him, and who he supports, and if his actions don't add up to his words, I'm saying so.

And nobody's trying to take out Hillary but your own. Hell, I even defended her in one thread because your liberal cohorts were making much adieu about nothing. The media and their new darling Obama are doing fine without any help from "the right."

Well, the silence is deafening.

I suspect what happened, is that screaming eagle or one of his bush worshipping buddies went into wiki and edited it with false and unsubstantiated smears on obama. And then wiki caught them, and took out the unsubstantiated and false smears.

Honesty is not screaming eagles strong suit, evidently.

Bullshit. I've already addressed the issue of whether or not obama and odinga are actually first cousins or not. And how Obama and the media are silent about it. And how it really is a non-issue given Obama's support of Odinga....but go ahead and use an edited wiki as the basis for your smears and accusations...it makes you look like the dumbshit you are.

To the extent a black African can actually conceive of an economic system beyond crude barter. I rather think they can't. It's like saying your 12-year-old niece is a Keynesian.

But there's always another Malcom X to lead the way...:rolleyes:

btw Obama's childhood mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, was a communist.

Dude, that's uncalled for.

No, he's got a point. A bit generalized, but I'll bet the majority of black Africans are languishing in poverty we can not even imagine. What else do you have besides bartering in that situation?

Hey, why don't you guys just save all the Obama stuff for until he gets the nomination. Then, once the REAL mud slinging starts, you can contribute again.

You know damn well all the negative Obama shit will surface once he gets the nom. It's going to be hilarious watching McCain and Obama debate each other. Two clueless idiots pretending they have all the answers.

W.J. I don't see you running for president.

What a sorry little bigot.

And you righties aren't a joke? Come on your bias is just as bad as the other side.

Bush lost our surplus, started an unneeded war, is putting us in a recession and we are liars when we say bad things about him? You keep saying that everything that I write about Bush is a lie. Our grandchildren will look back and wonder how the hell he ever got elected.

Your Bullshit smells just as bad as ours.

it's probably a satanic liberal conspiracy. I think I read about how this little drama begins somewhere in the last book of the bible.

You just don't have a problem with racism, is what it comes down to. Provided the victims are white, Christian Americans.

W.J. I don't see you running for president.

What a sorry little bigot.

And you righties aren't a joke? Come on your bias is just as bad as the other side.

Bush lost our surplus, started an unneeded war, is putting us in a recession and we are liars when we say bad things about him? You keep saying that everything that I write about Bush is a lie. Our grandchildren will look back and wonder how the hell he ever got elected.

Your Bullshit smells just as bad as ours.

Hardly. I'm questioning established facts, not accusations based on politically-partisan assumptions. That would make yours bullshit and mine not bullshit at all.

To the contrary, our grandchildren will look back at the left now just as those of us that watched your little circus act back in the 60's and 70's look back now and wonder how the Hell y'all got let out of the asylum.

As far as my bias goes ... DO try and read my posts, huh? My dislike for all you ranting lefties does NOT a Republican make. That's just your "with me or against me, black and white-only" mindset talking. Seems to be typical of you leftwing extremists. Y'all suffer from "Can't See Shit" syndrome.

...hencackle....LOL

The fits of hysteria and gnashing of teeth on this thread are indicative of how much liberals want to control the flow of information in the public sphere. They are not interested in facts nor free speech.

I personally have my doubts about Obama being a real Christian. I think he is really a Muslim underneath it all. He was basically raised as a Muslim. I think his joining Trinity Church was a political move and perhaps a compromise with his wife (a Christian). I believe he and Pastor Wright are basically hand in glove. Trinity Church welcomes black Muslim believers.

Trinity and Pastor Wright are dedicated to Africa and Obama's Kenya connection is part and parcel. Obongo Roy Obama, Barack Obama's brother, is also someone who Obama admires. Roy Obama is a Muslim militant who also supports Odinga. Quite the family affair.

Do you want a President who supports a Marxist radical who agreed to impose Sharia law upon a majority Christian nation?

I believe America deserves to know about these Obama relationships.....but the liberal Pravda media of America has a blackout on this information. I'm sure if this was info about a Republican the liberal media would be shouting it nonstop from the roof tops. I hope the internet and the blogosphere are able to bring it all out into the open eventually....then the libs can kiss Obama goodbye.

Just to clear up a few points.

As mentioned previously, Odinga has claimed that Obama is his cousin because it helps him politically. There is nothing to authenticate this claim and Obama has never acknowledged a relationship (although even if they were cousins, so what? - it isn't like they grew up together).

Obama (as far as I can find) has never “supported” Odinga. This theory appears to have sprung from the fact that Obama gave a speech in Kenya in 2006 condemning the corruption of the Kibaki regime (which ultimately suited Odinga just fine). Guess what? The Kibaki regime is corrupt. Kenya is ranked 150th (tied) out of 180 countries in Transparency International’s corruption index.

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/blog/2008/01/the_kenya_conne.html
http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi

There were election rumors that Odinga had agreed to institute Sharia law to garner the support of Muslims in the election, but he (and the Muslim organization NAMLEF) have consistently denied it, and it would make limited sense in a country that is 70% Christian and 10% Muslim. Odinga did admit that he agreed to help end discrimination against Muslims. Odinga himself is a Christian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raila_Odinga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Odinga is a social democrat, not a communist (although his father was a communist at a time when it was fashionable to be one in Africa – e.g. Julius Neyrere). He enjoys widespread support across the nation of Kenya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raila_Odinga

Obama did call Odinga after the disputed election, during which call he encouraged Odinga to “to talk with President Kibaki in order to avoid more bloodshed.”

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/blog/2008/01/the_kenya_conne.html

The outfit that Obama wore when he visited Kenya was not muslim dress, it was traditional garb, and the Kenyan elder who gave it to Obama said “If Bush came, I could have dressed him the same as Barack Obama.”

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iFanjS9RxaqymsBX1rvjVQmLexcgD8V9CNG00

The election was highly disputed and it is equally possible that Odinga actually won the vote. It is hard to tell, of course, because there was widespread vote-rigging on both sides. The best that can be said is that Kibaki stole the election better than Odinga could. (See any major news source for links to this).

The PM position subsequently created for Odinga was the same position that Kibaki had promised (so it is widely believed) to create for him as part of the last election in return for his support. Kibaki ultimately refused to create the position and Odinga became the opposition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raila_Odinga#Multi-party_politics

Why would anyone actually believe that Obama really gives a shit about a second-rate politician in Kenya?

In short, Obama went on a publicity tour/ vacation to Kenya and had some pictures taken with a politician there. The politician used this visit to its utmost electoral advantage, and SE shit a brick.

You just don't have a problem with racism, is what it comes down to. Provided the victims are white, Christian Americans.

gosh, you make it sound like white christian america has not been to dominant racists enjoying their super status for the majority of our American history...

I'm a fair guy, dingdong. If I can't whip out a negative black story every time I see white negativity then so be it. Ironically, you probably hate affirmative action despite REQUIRING a negativity balancing act while being so sensitive to white stupidity.

Forum List

Back