Obamacare's revenge: The IRS will not process your tax return unless you tell them whether you .....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obamacare’s Revenge: The IRS Will Not Process Your Tax Return Unless You Tell Them Whether You Have Health Insurance Or Not

Yes, this is a true story. I was completely shocked when I learned about this too, and this just underscores the importance of repealing the individual mandate immediately. Shortly after taking office, President Trump issued an executive order which was intended to move the IRS away from enforcing Obamacare’s individual mandate, but now the IRS has found a way around that executive order. According to the official AARP website, the IRS has announced that it will not process any tax returns from individuals that are not willing to disclose whether they currently have health insurance or not…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is typical of that slimy rat bastard, and the sheep can't understand how deeply rooted this SOB has this Obamacare . It is so spidered webed into everything and the pricks in Congress are paid off by Clintons and Obama to block every move Trump makes it's almost impossible for him to repeal it. Hopefully Trump can take this shit health care, and the IRS tie into it and ditch it.

You mean the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not repeal and replace the ACA on 21Jan17? I thought he said he was going to do that. LOL

You mean the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not repeal and replace the ACA on 21Jan17? I thought he said he was going to do that. LOL

He didn't repeal it for the same reason Obama failed to enact any gun-control legislation, which he said that he was going to do.

But Trump will try again. Maybe he'll get it next time.

• Banned

He didn't repeal it for the same reason Obama failed to enact any gun-control legislation, which he said that he was going to do.

But Trump will try again. Maybe he'll get it next time.

20bac86f-5e26-468e-ab11-df71d4584589.png

upload_2017-11-26_20-29-34.png

Huh. I answered that question as a no since Obamacare became law. Then when asked about exemptions I claimed a self exemption using one of several reasons provided and never paid any fine and received my FULL refund within a week every year.
So...what's the issue?

Eventually we will find out what the quid pro was for the help that Russia gave the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and you will see who the real traitors are.

Obamacare’s Revenge: The IRS Will Not Process Your Tax Return Unless You Tell Them Whether You Have Health Insurance Or Not

Yes, this is a true story. I was completely shocked when I learned about this too, and this just underscores the importance of repealing the individual mandate immediately. Shortly after taking office, President Trump issued an executive order which was intended to move the IRS away from enforcing Obamacare’s individual mandate, but now the IRS has found a way around that executive order. According to the official AARP website, the IRS has announced that it will not process any tax returns from individuals that are not willing to disclose whether they currently have health insurance or not…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is typical of that slimy rat bastard, and the sheep can't understand how deeply rooted this SOB has this Obamacare . It is so spidered webed into everything and the pricks in Congress are paid off by Clintons and Obama to block every move Trump makes it's almost impossible for him to repeal it. Hopefully Trump can take this shit health care, and the IRS tie into it and ditch it.
Barry the stupid fucker that he was/is did not realize health insurance is not healthcare. I knew he was always a bit slow

Christian Health Share ministries
offers 45 a month plans that count for exemptions.
That's the lowest cost I found to be exempted.
It's still not constitutional for federal govt to require
you to buy membership in a religious organization
approved under govt regulations in order to be exempt from a tax fine.

That is clearly discrimination by creed, and govt regulating on the basis of
religion, by basing penalties on citizens on paid membership
in religious groups approved by govt regulations.

But that was the lowest cost for getting exempted
from this unconstitutional mandate until it is finally corrected.
The people who passed it and enforced it should be sued,
so if Congress doesn't repeal it, I will petition Cruz and other
Congress reps for help to sue to change the mandate to
be optional and constitutional. This has gone on too long.
If it isn't corrected by the next Congressional vote, now pending
in the Senate, then I already have one other friend ready to
push for a lawsuit. We allowed for the given remedies,
and if this isn't corrected, then I call to sue the officials in govt
who continued to vote for and enforce unconstitutional mandates.

Huh. I answered that question as a no since Obamacare became law. Then when asked about exemptions I claimed a self exemption using one of several reasons provided and never paid any fine and received my FULL refund within a week every year.
So...what's the issue?
It's a MindWars OP. With him, the sky is always falling.

FK U A.H>

So say you have it.
It has to be reported on a form that you can send to the IRS...

It's a yes or no question. There is no proof required that you actually have it. It's been on the tax form for a couple of years now.
You have never received proof of medical coverage in the mail during tax season? The IRS can check to see if you really have medical coverage now..

Sure, they could, but what are the odds?

Forum List

Back