Obamacare Scammers - poised and ready to lunge

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
not surprising with this pile of money flowing around the scammers are moving in to take advantage

Obamacare healthcare exchanges are now open to the public. The launch has sparked some criticism, with computer glitches and confusion regarding how to sign up.

Thieves are using this chaos to their advantage, and a trend of new scams have started, including the "imaginary" Obamacare card. The Better Business Bureau released a statement informing the public that they in fact, do not need an insurance card under the Affordable Care Act to buy coverage.
Scammers have been pitching this fake insurance card to people in order to obtain personal information, social security numbers, bank account numbers and more.

investopedia

CBS

marketplace

shark-fin2.jpg

chum or chumps in the water

not surprising with this pile of money flowing around the scammers are moving in to take advantage

Obamacare healthcare exchanges are now open to the public. The launch has sparked some criticism, with computer glitches and confusion regarding how to sign up.

Thieves are using this chaos to their advantage, and a trend of new scams have started, including the "imaginary" Obamacare card. The Better Business Bureau released a statement informing the public that they in fact, do not need an insurance card under the Affordable Care Act to buy coverage.
Scammers have been pitching this fake insurance card to people in order to obtain personal information, social security numbers, bank account numbers and more.

investopedia

CBS

marketplace

shark-fin2.jpg

Scams have been around for awhile now. Thats why there is ID theft protection. This is nothing new stop being a troll.

troll.gif

investopedia

CBS

marketplace

shark-fin2.jpg

Scams have been around for awhile now. Thats why there is ID theft protection. This is nothing new stop being a troll.

troll.gif

hey stupid ID theft protection is the easist of all to get around. your first day on the planet i see. keep chewing your cud. its what you do best.

investopedia

CBS

marketplace

shark-fin2.jpg

troll.gif

hey stupid ID theft protection is the easist of all to get around. your first day on the planet i see. keep chewing your cud. its what you do best.

Do you know what you are talking about even a little? Trust me you don't want to debate this with me.

troll.gif

Do you know what you are talking about even a little? Trust me you don't want to debate this with me.

yes I do troll. they'll eat it to the bone. your a legend in your own mind

What do you consider ID theft? Hint there is more than 1 kind.

no shit sherlock. glad you figured it out. over 9000 american a year are victims to ID theft. and its going up. ever hear of Hijackers??? ohhh didn't think so. they'll have a field here. and windows is safe right??
Obviously you didn't read any of the links, which means I have no time to waste on you.
in 10 secs you discover im no longer here

no shit sherlock. glad you figured it out. over 9000 american a year are victims to ID theft. and its going up. ever hear of Hijackers??? ohhh didn't think so. they'll have a field here. and windows is safe right??
Obviously you didn't read any of the links, which means I have no time to waste on you.
in 10 secs you discover im no longer here

Thats not an answer. Please list the types of ID theft.

Forum List

Back