Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

What it shows is the down side of Human Nature.

And it shows that, as I predicted, all the hate talk from the right is inciting violence.

That's two assaults by anti-healthcare protestors and counting.

No it doesn't. In your Utopia, everyone is free to agree with you, all opposition is labeled hate speech. In the real world, we agree to disagree. Thought and speech is not Licensed by you or me, you fail to accept that, you fail yourself. Behavior is the issue here, not speech. Both sides bear responsibility. The Greater fault is with the man whom bit. If he has HIV or Aids, he should spend the rest of his life in Jail. William Rice showed maturity and responsibility by admitting that he threw the first punch. William Rice Failed to learn a lesson, in that he said he would do it all over again. Keep Violence as far away from Peaceful Protest as you can. We All will live to regret the alternative.

As I've pointed out in the past, I also hate people like Michael Moore who caused violence with pieces of garbage propaganda like "farenheit 9/11".

So really, I'm just not seeing your point here.

The anti-healthcare man committed a crime, assault and battery. In the commission of said crime, in his own words from the Cavuto interview, "somehow with the second punch his hand got tangled up with the guy's mouth" and his finger got bit off.

While admitting the fact that you committed a crime does sometimes reduce your sentence, it certainly does not negate the fact that the crime was committed in the first place.

The gentleman who was being attacked was obviously acting in desperation when he bit the guy's finger off. He was being attacked, he is a victim.

The law is clear here. If the case went to court, the fingnerless guy would go to jail. Period.

And the violence was in fact egged on by all the hate speech from right-wing nutjobs recently.

And it shows that, as I predicted, all the hate talk from the right is inciting violence.

That's two assaults by anti-healthcare protestors and counting.

No it doesn't. In your Utopia, everyone is free to agree with you, all opposition is labeled hate speech. In the real world, we agree to disagree. Thought and speech is not Licensed by you or me, you fail to accept that, you fail yourself. Behavior is the issue here, not speech. Both sides bear responsibility. The Greater fault is with the man whom bit. If he has HIV or Aids, he should spend the rest of his life in Jail. William Rice showed maturity and responsibility by admitting that he threw the first punch. William Rice Failed to learn a lesson, in that he said he would do it all over again. Keep Violence as far away from Peaceful Protest as you can. We All will live to regret the alternative.

As I've pointed out in the past, I also hate people like Michael Moore who caused violence with pieces of garbage propaganda like "farenheit 9/11".

The anti-healthcare man committed a crime, assault and battery. In the commission of said crime, in his own words from the Cavuto interview, "somehow with the second punch his hand got tangled up with the guy's mouth" and his finger got bit off.

While admitting the fact that you committed a crime does sometimes reduce your sentence, it certainly does not negate the fact that the crime was committed in the first place.

The gentleman who was being attacked was obviously acting in desperation when he bit the guy's finger off. He was being attacked, he is a victim.

The law is clear here. If the case went to court, the fingnerless guy would go to jail. Period.

And the violence was in fact egged on by all the hate speech from right-wing nutjobs recently.

It's not about You or I. I wouldn't give Michael Moore the time of day, yet I would not hamper His Right to Speak or Witness. I would never consider his work documentary. I agree that it misleads, however, Our Society permits this behavior and will continue to do so.

Now, The yelling and Screaming from the Obama Supporter was or was not Hate Speech?
It did incite violence, I'd like to believe unintentionally, so i give it a pass. Biting off the finger tip was most likely a conscious act, though I am open to hearing from the Source, what was going on in his head at the time.

The incident happened in Public, with plenty of witnesses. For Arguments sake, lets suggest that a man was attacked by multiple assailants, and in self defense bit off a finger, because of the danger and the odds, I would react differently.

Let's suggest that Your Daughter or My Daughter Was abducted and Raped, and bit off the assailants finger, or something more personal, I would again react differently.

My Point is that We All have to learn to control our actions, because of the effect they have on those around us, is just one reason among many. Speech will feed Primal Emotions, It is up to Us to Remain Civilized Through Temptation. We cannot Control what Other People Say. We can control Our Reactions.

May I Recommend "Battle In Seattle", 1999 WTO Protests. I believe it is currently playing on Stars Cable Networks. Study Murphy's Law.

It's not about You or I. I wouldn't give Michael Moore the time of day, yet I would not hamper His Right to Speak or Witness. I would never consider his work documentary. I agree that it misleads, however, Our Society permits this behavior and will continue to do so.

Now, The yelling and Screaming from the Obama Supporter was or was not Hate Speech?
It did incite violence, I'd like to believe unintentionally, so i give it a pass. Biting off the finger tip was most likely a conscious act, though I am open to hearing from the Source, what was going on in his head at the time.

The incident happened in Public, with plenty of witnesses. For Arguments sake, lets suggest that a man was attacked by multiple assailants, and in self defense bit off a finger, because of the danger and the odds, I would react differently.

Let's suggest that Your Daughter or My Daughter Was abducted and Raped, and bit off the assailants finger, or something more personal, I would again react differently.

My Point is that We All have to learn to control our actions, because of the effect they have on those around us, is just one reason among many. Speech will feed Primal Emotions, It is up to Us to Remain Civilized Through Temptation. We cannot Control what Other People Say. We can control Our Reactions.

May I Recommend "Battle In Seattle", 1999 WTO Protests. I believe it is currently playing on Stars Cable Networks. Study Murphy's Law.

battle in seattle,, thanks I put that in my violence thread.. :clap2:

Hmmmm...I have "A Modest Proposal".....
:lol:

I'll lay ya ten to one, he has no idea what you're referring to...

Understand, if you can, that had it been the other way around, which I think it was originally reported, my position would be the same. My issue is when bystanders get hurt, control is lost real fast. People die.

You're right...he has no idea what I'm referring to. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I'll lay ya ten to one, he has no idea what you're referring to...

Understand, if you can, that had it been the other way around, which I think it was originally reported, my position would be the same. My issue is when bystanders get hurt, control is lost real fast. People die.

You're right...he has no idea what I'm referring to. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Mommy , Hi Daddy, Where's Grandma and Grand Pa at? ....

On the Menu Son.

Forum List

Back