Obamacare just got $111 BILLION more expensive..WTF???

16 pages in, asd still no real defense mounted by the libtards. GB 'thinks' he's defended it, but the only one believing his con is GB.

$111 BILLION increase in the cost of Obamacare... when it was supposed to REDUCE costs.

All this adds up to what happened in AZ where the Mayo dumped medicare patients.

Look up any article and you'll see them telling how much they lost on medicare.

Other clinics are keeping an eye on this.

How stupid is it to think you can supress the market value and still maintain an equilibrium supply ?
there is no law that says doctors must accept medicare patients. it is their choice. why is that a problem?

Oh, it isn't.

What is so funny is that the Mayo is what Obama held up as his cost model.

You morons talk about old people dying in the street and you are setting them up for just that.
read my post about cost controls and try again...... i dont see anywhere in there the usage of the mayo in AZ clininc. he has mentioned the Mayo Clinic in MN. but regardless of this fact, what cost controls are you actually suggesting and looking for? you seem to like to complain a lot, but i very rarely see you offer any viable solutions. so now put your money where your mouth is..... what is your solution to provide everything with affordable health care? or is letting people suffer and potentially die part of you plan in maintaining the status quo?

16 pages in, asd still no real defense mounted by the libtards. GB 'thinks' he's defended it, but the only one believing his con is GB.

$111 BILLION increase in the cost of Obamacare... when it was supposed to REDUCE costs.
i wont try to defend it it is what it is. look at some of the costs for air force fighter jet projects that have ballooned. this is not an uncommon thing.

what i really want to know from you is how you would change things? what is your solution to providing affordable health care everyone in america? how are you gonna keep costs down? you seem to like to complain a lot, but where are all the GOP solutions. it seems you have none. the only thing ive heard yet is tort reform. what else, what else are you gonna do to cut costs that are viable?

This what happens when you put lipstick on a pig. You right wing turds got everything you wanted...a 'free market' health care bill. And everything you fought against would have solved our health care problems...single payer

there is no law that says doctors must accept medicare patients. it is their choice. why is that a problem?

Oh, it isn't.

What is so funny is that the Mayo is what Obama held up as his cost model.

You morons talk about old people dying in the street and you are setting them up for just that.
read my post about cost controls and try again...... i dont see anywhere in there the usage of the mayo in AZ clininc. he has mentioned the Mayo Clinic in MN. but regardless of this fact, what cost controls are you actually suggesting and looking for? you seem to like to complain a lot, but i very rarely see you offer any viable solutions. so now put your money where your mouth is..... what is your solution to provide everything with affordable health care? or is letting people suffer and potentially die part of you plan in maintaining the status quo?

I read you post about controls and laughed out loud.

You assholes have never figured out that the government can't control much of anything. The market even works around the worst of your regulations.

I am not looking for any cost controls. In fact, I want government out of the current system. I.E. I want them to quit propping up the insurance oligarchy they have created.

My money is in my pocket and I don't need cost controls. I don't need government regulation.

And not everybody wants affordable health care. You miss that too.

When you take off the sweat shirt that has Big Brother printed on it, I'll be happy.

Well, it turns out that the Obama Administration agrees that initial spending estimates are too low. The White House’s fiscal year 2013 budget adds $111 billion in exchange spending between 2014 and 2021, with even more spending to come in future years.

The initial estimates for the costs of exchange subsidies + exchange cost sharing reductions came from the CBO. And over the 2014-2021 period, they're $519 billion.

The "new" estimates from the White House for that spending over that time period are <$524 billion.

What a change-up!

What a change-up!

very good, step one- admitting you have a problem...with, the truth, then again, couldn't talk your way out of it with the proof staring you in the face.

10 Billion? 20? you just don't seem to give a crap, 20 Billion here, 40 there, now look at that blurb again below...after the '10 year' window, we are fucked.

from the link-

the difference between the two budgets is almost $20 billion, implying that exchange spending will be up by over $200 billion in the decade following 2021.

and I will take a flier, it won't take that long anyway, I say oh by 2017.....max.

This what happens when you put lipstick on a pig. You right wing turds got everything you wanted...a 'free market' health care bill. And everything you fought against would have solved our health care problems...single payer

turds? tsk tsk.....

tissubox.gif

16 pages in, asd still no real defense mounted by the libtards. Gb 'thinks' he's defended it, but the only one believing his con is gb.

$111 billion increase in the cost of obamacare... When it was supposed to reduce costs.
i wont try to defend it it is what it is. Look at some of the costs for air force fighter jet projects that have ballooned. This is not an uncommon thing.

What i really want to know from you is how you would change things? What is your solution to providing affordable health care everyone in america? How are you gonna keep costs down? You seem to like to complain a lot, but where are all the gop solutions. It seems you have none. The only thing ive heard yet is tort reform. What else, what else are you gonna do to cut costs that are viable?

get government out of the health care busines altogehter and face up the to the fact that not everybody can have everthing they want in health care.

i wont try to defend it it is what it is. look at some of the costs for air force fighter jet projects that have ballooned. this is not an uncommon thing.

what i really want to know from you is how you would change things? what is your solution to providing affordable health care everyone in america? how are you gonna keep costs down? you seem to like to complain a lot, but where are all the GOP solutions. it seems you have none. the only thing ive heard yet is tort reform. what else, what else are you gonna do to cut costs that are viable?

then you're simply not looking... or you're looking in liberal sources and saying 'SEE? Nothing from the GOP!'
here's a start...
Repeal and Replace the Job-Destroying Health Care Law - A Pledge to America - GOP.gov
House GOP to offer health reform 'replace' plan after SCOTUS rules - Jennifer Haberkorn - POLITICO.com

then you're simply not looking... or you're looking in liberal sources and saying 'SEE? Nothing from the GOP!'
here's a start...
Repeal and Replace the Job-Destroying Health Care Law - A Pledge to America - GOP.gov
House GOP to offer health reform 'replace' plan after SCOTUS rules - Jennifer Haberkorn - POLITICO.com
Your Politico link says this:

such as giving the tax break for health insurance to the employee instead of the employer, medical liability reform, creating high-risk medical &#8220;pools&#8221; and allowing insurers to sell their products across state lines.

so you shift the cost from employer to employee. how exactly will this drive down costs? the employee still must pay his monthly premium, now he just must wait until the end of the year to get any tax credits. and health insurance costs actually are tax deductible by individuals once they exceed 7.5% of your earnings.

Medical Liability reform is tort reform - this i can actually say should have been part of ACA

creating high risk medical pools - isnt this exactly what the ACA does???

allow insurers to sell across state lines - the ACA allows this as well.

&#8220;We think that a free-market alternative is much better as far as making health insurance affordable and available to everyone" - the free market is what has driven up costs already.

Spending-vs-GDP.jpg

Health care spending since 1980 | The Incidental Economist

Health Insurance Series Now Available from the Employment Cost Index

hmm the right seems to have been silenced..........

Not at all.

We don't want any "solutions". We enjoy the liberty of developing and implementing our own.

We don't NEED the help of the government (like they helped with the unconstitional retirement program which is both inefficient and inadequate).

In short, you are free to meld with whoever you want to.

But the idea that you NEED to suck in people who take care of themselves and don't want to participate so they can pay the cost of things like miss Fluker's BC is repugnant.

Not at all.

hmm the right seems to have been silenced..........

Not at all.

We don't want any "solutions". We enjoy the liberty of developing and implementing our own.

We don't NEED the help of the government (like they helped with the unconstitional retirement program which is both inefficient and inadequate).

In short, you are free to meld with whoever you want to.

But the idea that you NEED to suck in people who take care of themselves and don't want to participate so they can pay the cost of things like miss Fluker's BC is repugnant.

Not at all.
ohhh so you dont have any solutions for keeping costs down and providing access to all americans?
glad to see the rights strategy has finally come out.

glad to see you dont need those government provided roads, schools and parks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back