Obamacare... against most Americans self interest.

The mandate is absolutely unconstitutional and unnecessary

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Republicans knock holes in Affordable Care Act but don’t demolish the law

I like how the GOP didn't spike-strip Obamacare, but just let enough air out of the tires so it will eventually wobble off into a ditch.

That's brutal. :laugh:
i never thought i would see the day where i had to buy "Breast Exam Insurance"

Its just “insurance”. You act like private insurance is al e carte.

So what do we do when uninsured people get sick or injured ? Let them die ?

I like how the GOP didn't spike-strip Obamacare, but just let enough air out of the tires so it will eventually wobble off into a ditch.

Yes, it is brutal to leave in place all of the hospital killing regulations and then celebrate fucking over people who will lose their hospitals because of it. The mandate was not anywhere near the worst part of ObamaCare, it was just the most visible, the shiny object as it were.

And just like clockwork you fucking partisan hacks have been mesmerized by it.

That ain't bad. I'm a 62 year old man and Obamacare would have provided me free birth control pills, abortions, or a sex change operation.

No thanks.

That ain't bad. I'm a 62 year old man and Obamacare would have provided me free birth control pills, abortions, or a sex change operation.

No thanks.
i am not paying for some doctor to get his cheap thrills via examining the 42 body parts of a very attractive 27 white female !!!!

Yes, it is brutal to leave in place all of the hospital killing regulations and then celebrate fucking over people who will lose their hospitals because of it. The mandate was not anywhere near the worst part of ObamaCare, it was just the most visible, the shiny object as it were.

Its just “insurance”. You act like private insurance is al e carte.

We already have government programs for that: They're called Medicare and Medicaid. If two government aren't to to fix the problem, a third one certainly won't.

No thanks.
i am not paying for some doctor to get his cheap thrills via examining the 42 body parts of a very attractive 27 white female !!!!

Al Franken would gladly do it for free.

The mandate was unconstitutional and unnecessary... absolutely. Dip shit

SCOTUS ruled otherwise, so your unhappiness is just wonderful to right thinking Americans.

SCOTUS ruled otherwise, so your unhappiness is just wonderful to right thinking Americans.
Roberts was paid off and/or someone had/has something on him...

Roberts was paid off and/or someone had/has something on him...
dogtail - Copy.gif

YES. Health care us NOT a Right. Get thst through your head.

But we as a society will not do that. Every state has laws in place that force ERs and hospitals to treat people irregardless of their ability to pay.

We as a society have decided that we do not want to see dead people in the streets due to their lack of ability to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But we as a society will not do that. Every state has laws in place that force ERs and hospitals to treat people irregardless of their ability to pay.

We as a society have decided that we do not want to see dead people in the streets due to their lack of ability to pay.

YOUR Society has decided to do these things. Mine most definitely has not. Yet you folks find it perfectly acceptable to continue draining my paycheck to pay for this unconstitutional crap.

YOUR Society has decided to do these things. Mine most definitely has not. Yet you folks find it perfectly acceptable to continue draining my paycheck to pay for this unconstitutional crap.

If you live in the US then your society decided these things. The fact you do not agree with them does not impact what the society you are a part of has decided

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back