Obama, You Stupid Incompetent Ass, Give Your Nobel Peace Prize to Putin...

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

Read more: Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize | Fox News

Bodey, seabytch and thier fag hag luissa will be in next to accuse you of being a commie loving traitor to that fucking Pussy girly boy POS President we have.

Bodey, seabytch and thier fag hag luissa will be in next to accuse you of being a commie loving traitor to that fucking Pussy girly boy POS President we have.

Don't forget hater, homophobe and racist....

You realize that Russia would have never agreed to this if we hadn't pressured them via military threats against Assad right? We took the chemical weapon incident as a method to put pressure on the situation and it seems to be working.

You realize that Russia would have never agreed to this if we hadn't pressured them via military threats against Assad right? We took the chemical weapon incident as a method to put pressure on the situation and it seems to be working.

Obama couldn't pressure a turd out his ass correctly, nevermind pressure Putin.

Only because he (and you) are commie loving traitors.

Putin was pounding his chest right up until Obama took him behind the woodshed. YOUR president put a little pressure on Putin and he caved.

I wish all you anti-America traitors would go live with the ruler you say you adore. You hate your own country and you hate our president. Why stay?

Just leave and take the other scum with you.

Nicely played Obama...well played sir.

He has had Putin on a string...brilliant!

In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

Read more: Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize | Fox News

But if he gave it back Michelle wouldn't have a sex toy!

Woman at that age don't have sex. Unless you take them on a shopping spree and then it's momentary

Woman at that age don't have sex. Unless you take them on a shopping spree and then it's momentary

Umm, Moonbeam, I've known just a few women "that age" (and older) who just might disagree with you on that one... You had better be careful there, young 'un, before you get the older distaff side here all riled up! I have a feeling some of them might not appreciate that remark. :lol:

Umm, Moonbeam, I've known just a few women "that age" (and older) who just might disagree with you on that one... You had better be careful there, young 'un, before you get the older distaff side here all riled up! I have a feeling some of them might not appreciate that remark. :lol:

I'm not young. They know I am a joker. But what is sad is that you think Mrs. Oblama would use an award as a sex toy. Women would think you and the author are demented politicizing rhetorical man pigs.

Last edited:
Hey, it wasn't me who brought up the "sex toy" reference; I was only trying to keep you out of trouble with the women here. Not that anyone sane who reads your posts on a regular basis would take you seriously (I know I don't), but some of the resident liberal feminists might, and I don't know how much of a sense of humor they have about things like that... :eusa_shhh:

My wife is a femanzi liberal, but no worse than my first wife who was a catholic conservative. I can argue with any of them.

Obama couldn't pressure a turd out his ass correctly, nevermind pressure Putin.

Hell, as much as that orifice has been abused, I doubt Obama would have a problem at all passing a fully grown 5 pound gerbil. He cant even fart no more, just makes a hissing sound followed by a sudden congregating of flies.

Hell, as much as that orifice has been abused, I doubt Obama would have a problem at all passing a fully grown 5 pound gerbil. He cant even fart no more, just makes a hissing sound followed by a sudden congregating of flies.

I take it that you are speaking from experience in terms of the difficulty of passing 5 pound gerbils. ;)

I take it that you are speaking from experience in terms of the difficulty of passing 5 pound gerbils. ;)

He has his very own habitrail that connects to his ass.

I've seen it on TeeVee, lol.

He has his very own habitrail that connects to his ass.

You shouldn't project onto other people, Moonglow.

Forum List

Back