‘Gays’ Forced to Serve Westboro Baptist Haters

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
So doctors and medical workers should not be forced to do abortions [goose/gander]...:eusa_angel:

Dave_-_cake.JPG

‘Gays’ Forced to Serve Westboro Baptist Haters

September 9, 2013 by J. Matt Barber

“Look, I’ll serve anybody, Christian or otherwise,” said Bottoms. “I just refuse to bake a cake that endorses an ideology that I find obscene. If Westboro came in and asked me to bake a birthday cake with the words ‘Happy 120th, Papa Freddy,’ it’d be my pleasure,” he said. “I didn’t decline to bake the cake because the customers defined themselves as ‘Christian’; I refused because nobody should be forced to lend their talents to endorse – whether directly or indirectly – a message or event that they find repugnant.”

Read more at ?Gays? Forced to Serve Westboro Baptist Haters - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

Although the “Cakes By Cupcakes” incident didn’t actually happen

tsk, tsk​

Just kidding.

Sort of.

Although the “Cakes By Cupcakes” incident didn’t actually happen, something quite similar is happening across America. It’s a photo negative of the above scenario, but it’s equally absurd. Homosexual activists and “progressive” government officials are targeting Christian business owners – true Christians, not hateful Wesboro-types – for real anti-Christian discrimination.

...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back