Obama - You Gotta Lotta Balls Asswipe

Suck it up, Warrior.

Quit being such a prissy, whiny bitch.

Suck what up, asslips?

We should endorse his constant vacations, blundering administration, as you do?

You do so - you blind mindless shithead.

Not me.

Suck it up, Warrior.

Quit being such a prissy, whiny bitch.

Suck what up, asslips?

We should endorse his constant vacations, blundering administration, as you do?

You do so - you blind mindless shithead.

Not me.

we do not need to endorse OR criticize. We can simply worry about more impoirtant things.
A President showing his human side is what we expect. Do you prefer a robot in the White House?
I dont.

Suck what up

The butthurt you are experiencing.

Suck it up and walk it off.

You're embarrassing the board vets.

Put your mouth back on Obama's ass and shut the fuck up.
Get back to us when the Air Farce is a real branch of the military, asswipe.

Why would you knock a branch of the military? I have dozens of retired USAF friends. Sure, way back we used to rib each other...but the bottom line...they are no less that any of the other branches.

Notice that the butthurt has gotten more acute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJHlOdW_-sQ]Rick James Interview About Him & Charlie Murphy [Part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

3:25 - 4:00

Duh HORRRAH!!!!
oh_noes.gif

He was being polite in talking about the country he was in at that moment. I see nothing wrong with the statement.

There is nothing wrong with him saying it but the media would've crucified Bush for saying that during wartime.

We have kids who go hungry ever night in this Country, and this Clown is searching for future Vacation spots on your dime, disgusting behavior.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Look at his daughter and her friends flying to Mexico over spring break. They went to an area that the US deems as to dangerous to travel, yet we sent them with secret service and all at taxpayer expense.

We get it.....the president has some nerve eating, drinking, sleeping, watching TV, sneezing, scratching himself, playing with his daughters, and even breathing while we are at war/have people without jobs/etc......blah blah.

When men and women are dying in war, when our economy is in the shits, when people are unemployed - you don't "off the cuff" comment on your personal elitist vacations.

Sorry.

Inappropriate. Poor word choice. Call it whatever.

OMG, people are dying in a war and the economy sucks and you're dilly-dallying on the internets. WTF is wrong with you!?!?! Don't you have any decency?

Suck what up

The butthurt you are experiencing.

Suck it up and walk it off.

You're embarrassing the board vets.

Seriously? So now you're insulting our military? Congratulations, you've just earned yourself the top tier of douce-i-ness status, which we call "yogurt-covered-tampon."

Forum List

Back