Obama would have lost WWII?

Who the fuck cares, no one here was even alive during WWII.

And if we hadn't won, many of us wouldn't even be here at all. At least not speaking English and knowing what liberty and freedom are. As it is, I hope some are prepared to give those up as the radicals take charge.

Thank god liberals like FDR and Truman were there to win WWII

FDR and Truman never had problem with kids in public schools thanking God.....not quite liberal by today's standards, is it?

Better CHECK your history again.... Henry Ford I, CLOSELY TIED TO FDR was a BIG Hitler supporter, as was Joseph P. Kennedy!!!
It's true Ford was a big admirer of Hitler. But he was not "CLOSELY TIED TO FDR". You pulled that out of your ass. Ford neither liked nor trusted FDR, precisely because he thought FDR was bringing us closer to war with Hitler, you fucking liar.

So check YOUR history, asshole.

Your right, It was Edsel Ford that was close to FDR, not Henry...I stand corrected!

President Obama leads the most powerful military in human history

He would destroy both Germany and Japan in months

Bullshit. He would be telling US how bombing Germany and Japan would lead to Global Warming. Troops would be returning home not to a GI Bill, but to an Obama-appointed Homeland Security lead saying that the troops would be the greatest threat to terrorism.

Total nonsense

Have you seen how conservatives whine about Obamas drone attacks against terrorists?

Have you seen how Liberals like you STFU when Obama's drone attacks turn out to be US Citizens killed without due process?

U.S. Citizens supporting terrorism.....you are such a pussy

This coming from you people willing to give enemy combatants at GITMO due process over US Citizens. Any cat would call that UnAmerican.

As an American, I am willing to give everyone due process.....it is part of being an American

From the Washington Compost, Richard Cohen finally woke up, sorta.

Hope he has someone making sure his food is safe to eat.

The presidency has changed Barack Obama. His hair has gone gray, which is to be expected, and he looks older, which is also to be expected, but his eloquence has been replaced by petulance and he has lost the power to persuade, which is something of a surprise. You can speculate that if the Obama of today and not Winston Churchill had led Britain in World War II, the Old Vic theater would now be doing “Hamlet” in German.

I think the moonbat messiah would have surrendered to Stalin.

The president has lost his voice, that is certain.

That would be wonderful if it were true. I have to shut off the radio when they play a sound bite from the meat muppet faggot. I'm convinced that brain cells commit suicide when subjected to his voice, because the only people who listen to that parasite are the dumbest fucks on earth.

The numbers say so. Obama has the approval of only 44 percent of the American people.

That means %44 of the country is retarded.

During his time in office, Congress and much of the nation have gone Republican — statehouse after statehouse, governor after governor (soon to be 32) — an astounding feat when you consider that the GOP has become the Know-Nothing Party in all its meanings.

Never mind the fact that democrook voters operate on ZERO information, unless you consider lies and ignorance "information". When Rush coined the term "low information voter" he was flattering the country's idiots.

It’s not that Obama has lost his gift of eloquence. His problem is that he often has nothing to say.

Hey Richard Cohen...

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. We have a meat muppet faggot for a president with Valerie Jarrets' hand up his ass helping him to parrot insipid libturd psycobabble. Eloquence? You're kidding me right? Kermit the frog has more eloquence, and common sense for that matter. Hell, Ms Piggy would be a better first lady too.

But what the hell, at least you finally caught on and realize the moonbat messiah is an incompetent dipshit, too bad it took you 7 fuckin years.

Can't believe people actually get paid for writing these kinds of hypotheticals.

And if we hadn't won, many of us wouldn't even be here at all. At least not speaking English and knowing what liberty and freedom are. As it is, I hope some are prepared to give those up as the radicals take charge.

FDR and Truman never had problem with kids in public schools thanking God.....not quite liberal by today's standards, is it?

They were both very liberal by the standards of the day

You can't handle the truth. Coward boy!
You%2Bcan%27t%2Bhandle%2Bthe%2Btruth.jpg

So says one of the biggest cowards on the board. Sit in your chair little boy and spout your toughness.
Fool.
yawn.gif

I was just injecting a little humor/sarcasm.
Duddly spouted a bunch of lies as truths.
Big difference there skippy.

You're talking to a bed wetter, these are the sort of pukes who need "safe space" from truth.

Pathetic little oxygen thieves, the lot of them.

Cowards...Yeah, its easy to sit at your computer calling people out with non truths.

Better CHECK your history again.... Henry Ford I, CLOSELY TIED TO FDR was a BIG Hitler supporter, as was Joseph P. Kennedy!!!
It's true Ford was a big admirer of Hitler. But he was not "CLOSELY TIED TO FDR". You pulled that out of your ass. Ford neither liked nor trusted FDR, precisely because he thought FDR was bringing us closer to war with Hitler, you fucking liar.

Your right, It was Edsel Ford that was close to FDR, not Henry...I stand corrected!

What the heck are you and the OP talking about? You need to EXPAND the thought process a little more to make it relevant!

REVISED QUESTION--------> Could any of these Presidents, Obama, Jimmy Carter, or Bill Clinton won WWII? The last Democrat that I contend 70% of the American people would say yes to, would have been JFK! Even Johnson would not have rated 50% or higher!

And as an aside, everyone DOES realize that the main reason ISIS is played down is........ The Democrats know which party is considered in the public view to be the party of security and law & order, and it sure as hell isn't them!

I can just see Obama nailing Hitlers ass with a drone

Bullshit. He would be telling US how bombing Germany and Japan would lead to Global Warming. Troops would be returning home not to a GI Bill, but to an Obama-appointed Homeland Security lead saying that the troops would be the greatest threat to terrorism.

Total nonsense

Have you seen how conservatives whine about Obamas drone attacks against terrorists?

Have you seen how Liberals like you STFU when Obama's drone attacks turn out to be US Citizens killed without due process?

This coming from you people willing to give enemy combatants at GITMO due process over US Citizens. Any cat would call that UnAmerican.

As an American, I am willing to give everyone due process.....it is part of being an American

The guy you voted for killed Americans

Back when Liberals stilled allowed Jesus in the schools and Courts.

Total nonsense

The guy you voted for killed Americans

Back when Liberals stilled allowed Jesus in the schools and Courts.

Would Christians tolerate our schools teaching that God is a myth?

Why did you limit this to progressives?

What the heck are you and the OP talking about? You need to EXPAND the thought process a little more to make it relevant!

REVISED QUESTION--------> Could any of these Presidents, Obama, Jimmy Carter, or Bill Clinton won WWII? The last Democrat that I contend 70% of the American people would say yes to, would have been JFK! Even Johnson would not have rated 50% or higher!

And as an aside, everyone DOES realize that the main reason ISIS is played down is........ The Democrats know which party is considered in the public view to be the party of security and law & order, and it sure as hell isn't them!

President Obama would mop up WWII in a matter of months

Forum List

Back