Obama will withdraw in 2012

is that why the right is working so hard to destroy any possible chance of the economy improving?

you do know he's still at about 47/48% realclear politics average, right?

fox actually has him at 49%.

oops...

I find it absolutely amazing that Obama has an approval rating close to 50% after all of his screw-ups. Even the Republicans eventually saw through Bush and yet Obama is not only making the same mistakes that Bush made, he's screwing up in ways nobody even predicted.

people like him.

well, at least the ones who don't have obama derangement syndrome do... even when they don't agree with him on everything.

plus, given the prior 8 years, to most people it doesn't seem that bad...

unless, like i said, one suffers from obama derangement syndrome.

Has anything changed since Bush left?
Gitmo is it closed?
Do we still have troups in Iraq?
Has the patriotic act been repealed?
Are race relations any better now than they were 8 years ago?
Has America stop sending troops on war fronts?
Are people better off economically now than they were 6 years ago?
How about food stamp recipients do we have more or less people than we did 6 years ago?

Obama - is "an American Gorbachev"
If re-elected, and this is so and will then collapse the U.S. will be a nightmare than a collapse of the USSR.

Although I think that America will not help any president would he a Republican or a Democrat.

Last edited:
Had to start this one.

Rising oil prices + Rising food prices = Economic downturn

Presidential elections are determined by the economy. Ours will be in the tank this fall and I see Obama pulling an LBJ move.

is that why the right is working so hard to destroy any possible chance of the economy improving?

you do know he's still at about 47/48% realclear politics average, right?

fox actually has him at 49%.

oops...

If it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that.

He will run. He will trot out a new bullshit slogan.."don't give up" or some other nonsensical trope that fools and followers love. The simpletons who voted for him last time will line up like lemmings again......He will never drop out- he has an enormous ego and an out-sized image of himself. But in the end he will lose. The middle will abandon him, and the hard left will stay home. He's not an unknown anymore - he's a known now, a known failure.

i thought of one...

HOPE AND CHA' CHING... OBAMA 12.

Whomever the Democrats run, the big issue it appears other than the economy, is what parts of Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security will survive the Republican assault in their drive to reduce the deficit. And in what form will it be, a voucher system or something resembling what it is now.

As a side note, I wonder if all the retired millionaires in this country receive social security checks?

Illegally bombing Libya with borrowed money from China at 40 million per day

Illegal? :lol::lol::lol: No, it's not. Try again.

Gitmo Open
Gitmo 2 open

Thanks to congressional blockades

illagal Drone attacks in Pakistan continue

Did you call it illegal when Bush was bombing Pakistan with drones?

Illegal wiretaps of US citizens escalated

Part of the Patriot Act - a Bush creation.

14 trillion in debt and climbing

And how much of that was left by Bush? How much of that is due to the money Bush borrowed from China to fund his two wars?

Unconstitutionally stole the American Healthcare system in the middle of the night with bribes borrowed from China

It was passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by the POTUS. How is that unconstitutional? This ought to be good.

Stole 787 billion dollars, called it "stimulus" and gave it to Democrat interests

:lol::lol::lol: How was it stolen? It went through both houses and was signed by the POTUS. It went through the normal process.

Escalated the War in Afghanistan while waving his liberal Noble Peace Prize in the Air

You mean, he actually engaged in the war in Afghanistan, instead of doing what Bush did: ignore it while invading Iraq, which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

Patriot Act now somehow a proud liberal banner

So, you were against the Patriot Act when Bush was POTUS?

Unemployment high

And it was over 7% when Bush left office. Obama took over just as the shit was hitting the fan. Everybody knew the numbers would increase.

Poverty up
Foreclosures up
Inflation up
Gas prices up
Food Prices up on fixed income Seniors

And the GOP continues to fight for more tax cuts for the rich, tax payer subsidies for big business and big oil, the privatization of Medicare and SS, and the elimination of programs that benefit poor women and families..

End the Democrat Occupation of the USA

End the GOP's control over your brain.

Last edited:
i'm trying to remember who wrote thAT patriot act and in what year... hmmmm.

FORE MORE YEARS...
FOUR MORE TEARS...

oh... now i remember...

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill," he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as "the Democratic Party's de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism."

Gitmo Open
Gitmo 2 open

And how much of that was left by Bush? How much of that is due to the money Bush borrowed from China to fund his two wars?

It was passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by the POTUS. How is that unconstitutional? This ought to be good.

:lol::lol::lol: How was it stolen? It went through both houses and was signed by the POTUS. It went through the normal process.

You mean, he actually engaged in the war in Afghanistan, instead of doing what Bush did: ignore it while invading Iraq, which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

And it was over 7% when Bush left office. Obama took over just as the shit was hitting the fan. Everybody knew the numbers would increase.

Poverty up
Foreclosures up
Inflation up
Gas prices up
Food Prices up on fixed income Seniors

And the GOP continues to fight for more tax cuts for the rich, tax payer subsidies for big business and big oil, the privatization of Medicare and SS, and the elimination of programs that benefit poor women and families..

I don't know about anyone else but it never get's old watching Pom Pom's

new consriracy theory...
biden and clinton created the patriot act knowing that bin laden was going to strike new york and washington. the first truthers contrive.

"pom poms are good..." bill clinton 1996.

Last edited:
The morons who still support have proven that they really don't care about the things they claim to. Obama has lied about Gitmo, the economy, started a war in Libya after promising never to attack a nation that was no threat, lied about health care, lied about taxes and on and on. If the lefties really were true to the things they claim to be then they would be dumping Obama. They're not. It's all about getting what they can from anyone who will get it for them. When they cry and moan about wars and "the children", we can all rest assured forever more that they are crocodile tears.

The morons who still support have proven that they really don't care about the things they claim to. Obama has lied about Gitmo, the economy, started a war in Libya after promising never to attack a nation that was no threat, lied about health care, lied about taxes and on and on. If the lefties really were true to the things they claim to be then they would be dumping Obama. They're not. It's all about getting what they can from anyone who will get it for them. When they cry and moan about wars and "the children", we can all rest assured forever more that they are crocodile tears.

there were so many of these red flags when he was campaigning, some loyalists want to keep their heads in the sand, which is why clinton and obama look like an ostrich, they may be the same bird.

Last edited:

Did you have any corrections. Care to prove anything wrong that I said?........crickets.....That's what I thought.

Did you have any corrections. Care to prove anything wrong that I said?........crickets.....That's what I thought.

No you're shaking them just fine....Full time job?

people like him.

well, at least the ones who don't have obama derangement syndrome do... even when they don't agree with him on everything.

unless, like i said, one suffers from obama derangement syndrome.

:lol: You always find a way to make me laugh. :lol:

i speak true, kimosabe. ;)

What I found amusing is the use of the '[President] Derangement Syndrome' argument. I find it totally bogus most of the time. People would use the 'Bush Derangement Syndrome' argument all the time when Bush was President, but Bush was still screwing up; they just didn't want to talk about it and used a Non Sequitur to stifle debate. Now, of course, the Left is using the 'Obama Derangement Syndrome' argument which is exactly the same thing the Right used. It's just more proof that in a lot of ways, hyper-partisans on the Left and the Right are two sides of the same coin. Of course, let's not forget that Obama and his Administration blamed Bush for just about everything. Sometimes they were right, but most of the time they were just making excuses for their own incompetence.

Forum List

Back