Obama will withdraw in 2012

Had to start this one.

Rising oil prices + Rising food prices = Economic downturn

Presidential elections are determined by the economy. Ours will be in the tank this fall and I see Obama pulling an LBJ move.

is that why the right is working so hard to destroy any possible chance of the economy improving?

you do know he's still at about 47/48% realclear politics average, right?

fox actually has him at 49%.

oops...

I find it absolutely amazing that Obama has an approval rating close to 50% after all of his screw-ups. Even the Republicans eventually saw through Bush and yet Obama is not only making the same mistakes that Bush made, he's screwing up in ways nobody even predicted.

It's rather obvious that much of the kool-aide hasn't worn off yet.

is that why the right is working so hard to destroy any possible chance of the economy improving?

oops...

I find it absolutely amazing that Obama has an approval rating close to 50% after all of his screw-ups. Even the Republicans eventually saw through Bush and yet Obama is not only making the same mistakes that Bush made, he's screwing up in ways nobody even predicted.

people like him.

well, at least the ones who don't have obama derangement syndrome do... even when they don't agree with him on everything.

plus, given the prior 8 years, to most people it doesn't seem that bad...

unless, like i said, one suffers from obama derangement syndrome.

That..and there haven't been any screwups. If anything..President Obama's been one of the most accomplished and given the circumstances, successful American leaders in American History.

Which is why..he's very likely to win re-election.

people like him.

well, at least the ones who don't have obama derangement syndrome do... even when they don't agree with him on everything.

That..and there haven't been any screwups. If anything..President Obama's been one of the most accomplished and given the circumstances, successful American leaders in American History.

:lol:

obama_koolaid.jpg

oops...

was that why the right voted for bush twice?

because i have no illusions about what the president is or isn't. but i know there's no one running against him who wouldn't be a nightmare.

because i have no illusions about what the president is or isn't. but i know there's no one running against him who wouldn't be a nightmare.

I didn't vote for Bush either time. I voted against the other nuts.
I am seriously hoping that a viable candidate will still emerge. But I would vote for me before Obama. And I would really suck at it. But I wouldn't fail as big....

people like him.

obama_koolaid.jpg

Oh you got me with that witty cartoon.:lol:

That's quite a quiver of concise retorts and enlightened analysis you got there..by gumption.

I didn't vote for Bush either time. I voted against the other nuts.
I am seriously hoping that a viable candidate will still emerge. But I would vote for me before Obama. And I would really suck at it. But I wouldn't fail as big....

So you went for Nader in 2000 and 2004?

Okay..but I wouldn't even vote for him.

There is no way on God's green earth that Barack Obama will not run for re-election. He might ditch Joe for Hillary as his running mate, and he will lie his ass off between now and November 2012. Anybody who thinks the next general election won't be close is dead wrong, unless the economy tanks and we get hit by another terrorist attack. Unions, minorities, women, young people, dead people, I'm telling you not to count him out.

obama_koolaid.jpg

Oh you got me with that witty cartoon.:lol:

That's quite a quiver of concise retorts and enlightened analysis you got there..by gumption.

You're the one who said there haven't been any screwups and Obama will one of the most successful American leaders in American History. Seriously, dude, how much Kool-aid do you have to have to believe that? The amount of deprogramming necessary to get you to see the truth is monumental.

Nobody with the brains that God gave a goose will be stupid enough to vote for Obama again for President. He's toast. If he runs, he will get two votes. The one he casts for himself and the one Nancy Pelosi casts for him. Everybody else is too smart to fall for his shit again.

Make that 4 votes because you KNOW that rdean and truthmatters are going to fall hook, line and sinker.

people like him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHA haAHahHAhahahahahaHahhahahaha hah HUuuUUu HuuUUUU HHahAhahahhaHAhahahahaa...>....HuuuU HHuUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahahH Ahahahahahaa!

Harding pulls the US out of a Depression by shrinking Government... Obama Spends trillions and has to fluff the numbers to even make it seem like there is a change in the numbers. Yes, he is right up there as a top President.

Let me Guess what Obama will run off of...

Ending Iraq war
Ending Afghanistan War
Ending the Libya War
Ending Torture
Ending Homeland security
Ending the Bush tax cuts
Ending Bail outs for rich
Ending The Illegal immigration Issue
Bring the parties together
Not being Bush
Pretty much everything he ran off in 2008... Odd ther was ZERO repeal. Swallow is gonna run out and vote for Obama asap, lolz.

harding didn't pull the nation out of the depression... roosevelt did.

doesn't matter... you'll put some tea party freak up who will try to tell us they want small government except for the little matter of invading people's bodies..... as they try to de-fund education

Last edited:

doesn't matter... you'll put some tea party freak up who will try to tell us they want small government except for the little matter of invading people's bodies..... as they try to de-fund education

HOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Depression of 1920

Warren Harding and the Forgotten Depression of 1920 by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

BTW, FDR DIED before his depression got any better. He also servered 3 terms and died in his forth... There is not a bit of evidence that FDR ended anything but a recovery and I can only base that on what happend. Of course that's a whole other thread.

Roosevelt prolonged the Great Depression. I'm hoping that's what you meant to say.

Roosevelt prolonged the Great Depression. I'm hoping that's what you meant to say.

i said what i meant.

nonsense about him prolonging the depression. that's rightwing propaganda because they hate roosevelt and have always hated the new deal.

i said what i meant.

nonsense about him prolonging the depression. that's rightwing propaganda because they hate roosevelt and have always hated the new deal.

Uh, no. This isn't a partisan issue, although I see you're a partisan until the end. There are plenty of studies to prove this. Here's a description of one for the non-partisans:

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate / UCLA Newsroom

i said what i meant.

And yet with both "new deals" he still didn't end the Depression... Then of course the courts deeemed them Unconstitutinal and repealed much of them.

Intrade is pricing in Obama as the nominee at 90%. If you believe that Obama is going to withdraw, sell contracts for 90 cents. If he does, you pay out nothing and earn 90 cents for every contract sold. If he is the nominee, then you pay out a $1. But because you sold it for 90 cents, your loss is 10 cents per contract. IOW, the payoff is 9:1 if you are right that Obama will withdraw.

I imagine no one here will make that bet.

i said what i meant.

Lets see if we have this right... It's propaganda that FDR's Depression lasts 12ish years and he dies before it ends but it's NOT propaganda that you claim Harding never even ended a Depression? Why, because it took Harding like a year and FDR never managed to in his lifetime?

Nobody with the brains that God gave a goose will be stupid enough to vote for Obama again for President. He's toast. If he runs, he will get two votes. The one he casts for himself and the one Nancy Pelosi casts for him. Everybody else is too smart to fall for his shit again.

We all wish we could live in fantasyland.

Forum List

Back