Obama: We dont need an outsourcing pioneer in the whitehouse

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpiKxzaB1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama: "We don't need an outsourcing pioneer" in the White House - YouTube[/ame]

Someone better tell him about Jeff Immelt and himself. After all he spent millions of stimulus overseas and Immelt cut GE's American workforce by half and then hired a bunch of Chinese.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=mD3-5agFA1g&v=mD3-5agFA1g&gl=US

Last edited:
  • Banned
And before you go on and on about Bain try to do two things.

First remember this thread is about Obama and his administrations record.

Second, provide links with proof of what jobs Romney sent away when you change the subject anyways.

Obama: "We don't need an outsourcing pioneer" in the White House - YouTube

Someone better tell him about Jeff Immelt and himself. After all he spent millions of stimulus overseas and Immelt cut GE's American workforce by half and then hired a bunch of Chinese.

Freaking hilarious. Both parties have proven that the other party has no problem with outsourcing. It's too snakes eating each other.

And you guys think I'm weird for not voting for either of the major parties.:cuckoo:

I'm going w/: try 4 years under the rich business and low taxes guy.......warts and all.

Best shot out of the two choices for some hope of economic upswing.

That simple. More people who can hire me and make decisions are behind him.

• Banned

Freaking hilarious. Both parties have proven that the other party has no problem with outsourcing. It's too snakes eating each other.

And you guys think I'm weird for not voting for either of the major parties.:cuckoo:

I haven't heard the right bitch about outsourcing. I've heard them say its a stupid fucking issue and call Obama and the left on it. This is a global economy. Don't like outsourcing move to fucking mars, then you won't have a problem with it.

The right has taken this issue and rightfully shoved it straight up Obama's ass.

• Banned
Only complaint I have about the actual practice is when I have to listen to some stupid foreigner on the phone trying to pretend he/she is from Alabama.

Only complaint I have about the actual practice is when I have to listen to some stupid foreigner on the phone trying to pretend he/she is from Alabama.

I've worked a federal job, and when I tried to call tech support for a computer problem I ended up talking to Hwang in Korea. I don't know what it is about support centers that they try to hire the most english illiterate people they can find.

I didn't understand a single word you said through that whole interview. YOU'RE HIRED!

I haven't heard the right bitch about outsourcing. I've heard them say its a stupid fucking issue and call Obama and the left on it. This is a global economy. Don't like outsourcing move to fucking mars, then you won't have a problem with it.

The right has taken this issue and rightfully shoved it straight up Obama's ass.

You don't have a problem with outsourcing? Do you not understand that getting the middle class working good jobs is the single greatest thing we can do to help our country?

America needs to become a producer again, not just a consumer. You don't think it's a little odd that China has been booming ever since they began rising as a producer? Of course, there is some manipulation going on on their part, but regardless.

I want a thriving middle class. But when the only job that someone without a degree can get is Wal-Mart and the like, we have a problem.

You don't have a problem with outsourcing? Do you not understand that getting the middle class working good jobs is the single greatest thing we can do to help our country?

America needs to become a producer again, not just a consumer. You don't think it's a little odd that China has been booming ever since they began rising as a producer? Of course, there is some manipulation going on on their part, but regardless.

I want a thriving middle class. But when the only job that someone without a degree can get is Wal-Mart and the like, we have a problem.

If you want all that disband unions and vote out every democrat and half the GOP.

Second, provide links with proof of what jobs Romney sent away when you change the subject anyways.

Are we allowed to ask for proof of Obama's outsourcing?

Here, and from a liberal source none the less.

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Now, obviously Obama himself is not outsourcing jobs, but he constantly surrounds himself and his administration with people who do, and he hasn't done one single thing to stem the tide of outsourcing.

If you want all that disband unions and vote out every democrat and half the GOP.

Unions account for a small percentage of the working populace (11.9% in 2011), they're not worth worrying over. And believe me, I'm trying to get people to vote out the majority of the incumbents, but from the responses I get on this board it's falling on deaf ears.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I didnt know Jeff Immelt is President....Or is this like Romney comparing his tax returns to someone who isnt running for POTUS?

I say it's the latter

No, Immelt is the man who advises the president on jobs, all while his company ships a bunch overseas.

Are we allowed to ask for proof of Obama's outsourcing?

Here, and from a liberal source none the less.

Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

Now, obviously Obama himself is not outsourcing jobs, but he constantly surrounds himself and his administration with people who do, and he hasn't done one single thing to stem the tide of outsourcing.

Ok. We agree. Good to know!

Forum List

Back